New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would?? $300 a night to stay in this?? Surely no one would pay that for this, hell you could stay in a nice motel for that amount of money, it’s a bloody dump of a place 😂😂😂
And this is what the family of 6 live in with a child that has extra needs

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m tempted to buy one of the gross brownies to see if they’re actually as good as she claims

Reactions: 5
Aww bless Cashie,
Getting your kickers in a twist are we? 😂

I think it's fair to say that you are on Tattle more than any of us 😂 difference is I don't have 9735621 children to run around after.
Yes your life is borring, repetitive same tit different day, difference is that you call this your job/income, is lunchbox, beach, anon box, pool, weather, and your borring flop of a scooter shop all you can come up with?

Unfortunately the joys of the internet you can't please everyone, and there will be a zillion opinions on your life because YOU CHOOSE to show case it to thousands, you choose to wake up each day and share your life with a bunch of stranger on the internet, parpares the internet isn't for you?
You seem to dish it but can't take it. 😜
Why don't you go find some froends/hobbies and live your life abit.
Jump into the real world and not Lala land where you think the internet is full of lollipops and rainbows.

And just for the record my life is great, I'm not jelious of you, there is absolutely nothing about you your chipmunk or your sprogs and your life that I could possibly want.
You are more obsessed with Tattle than we are with you, every damn story you post is some dig or respone, you really are abit special sweetie.

Anyway my 2cents 😂✌
I’ve said it before but I just don’t understand WHY she keeps reading Tattle and letting it have so much influence over both her life and her mental health. Who gives a sh*t what we think? Cassie should be posting for her audience and her happiness and just forget that Tattle even exists. At the end of the day we’re just a bunch of people on a website and if she didn’t read here we wouldn’t have any impact on her life whatsoever.

Reactions: 13
How can Edna have her Instagram Baby Moon when she can only take two weeks off post birth.

Is she saying this to prove she can actually do it. But wouldn't it make more sense to tack this time onto the two weeks. For that just in case factor.

And when did baby moons become so trendy. I must be a real TC. Maybe as the boss Edna needs to delegate, does she have procedures/protocols in place if she were unable to work for any length of time.

Reactions: 6
I would love if Cashie chat is banned, rules are rules. Plus it is so repetitive and uninteresting.
1000%. Especially as half the commentary here is about how all her content is from Tattle. Chicken and egg. Just quit giving her the 'content' (and prove once and for all there's no vendetta, no stalkers, no one really out to get them).

Reactions: 22
I’ve said it before but I just don’t understand WHY she keeps reading Tattle and letting it have so much influence over both her life and her mental health. Who gives a sh*t what we think? Cassie should be posting for her audience and her happiness and just forget that Tattle even exists. At the end of the day we’re just a bunch of people on a website and if she didn’t read here we wouldn’t have any impact on her life whatsoever.
She's using it for content and because playing the victim makes her feel more noticed...

Reactions: 10
it's absolutely Cashie bringing herself up, Girl, just go and live your dream life. Have another kid. Plan your white Christmas to Europe. Buy those investment properties. Adopt twins. Do what makes you happy. I'm starting to think Tattle gives her more joy than anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Make it yourself and save money 😂 I think she forgot she gave this recipe away many many times, including to vj cooks to share on her website 😏 happy baking friends
She quite often shares massive piles of Whittakers chocolate when she’s showing them off baking, so is that the chocolate part of the recipe cos I always thought it was milk chocolate. Or is that just for decorating?

Reactions: 3
She quite often shares massive piles of Whittakers chocolate when she’s showing them off baking, so is that the chocolate part of the recipe cos I always thought it was milk chocolate. Or is that just for decorating?
I use dark Whittakers to make the brownie batter then you can add what you like in chunky form (caramel blobs, chunks of chopped chocolate mixed through, berries, nuts etc) the world is your oyster for brownie! The trick is not to cook it too long. You don’t want the skewer to be clean when it comes out, you want a bit of sticky crumbs on it for a gooey centre

Reactions: 5
Wow! This is where they live? Where do they go when they rent it out? Bloody hell words fail me
They only rent it out when they go away camping over summer. If you like at the bookings, it can’t be booked. The tiny house truck thing has a bit more availability but not a lot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.