NZ Influencers #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was the fastest moving thread we have seen for a while, largely due to the shamanic bleep that is Harmie Marnie. After admitting to digging her nails into Mack on purpose, she then tried to convince the masses that it wasn’t her fault but her nervous system reacting. Don’t worry though, she is trying to do better and trying to stop the violence within her home that has been going on for at least 4 years. Receipts below. For context, her trying is, ignoring professional advice, diagnosing him through google and taking herself off social media to continue doing whatever the duck she wants without having to take any accountability. Thankfully some of her fellow InFLueNzerS took a stand and unfollowed her. No escaping to the pool house when you want to hit your kids anymore Harmie.
I can’t even make a joke about this pathetic excuse for a mother and really hope the karma train is about to slam straight into her smug face.

Amongst the horror that is that pig of a woman, we’ve seen Finau return from Australia without any of her kids. Despite her father dying of heart related illness in his early 50’s, she continues to eat her feelings at a rapid pace along with seasonings pussy. Speaking of seasoning, looks like she’s been made redundant. I’m sure it has absolutely everything nothing to do with selling drugs on social media.

Poor old Pori Mahmah has been fat shamed by a doctor. To console herself and prove the bastards wrong she has eaten 5497 chicken wings, 35 noodle bowls and 345 biscuits….today.

The twinkies mum has been diagnosed with ADHD and is reinventing herself to tap into the untouched market. Lord give me strength to survive this phase.

Not trying very hard to conceive Ellie is still not pregnant. Danni is still child free. Leah Light is still a bleep, but a bleep who no longer works at Michael Hill. Carmen Letts is having a rough time, seeking attention and head pats by not actually telling anyone what’s going on. Carmen that’s so Facebook 2018.

Noodle hair aka Betts gave us a bit of a scare, disappearing for a while there. Never fear she’s still alive and kicking but appears to have slipped off Cherie’s (that’s Cherie with a pool in case you were wondering) friend group. Some say she doesn’t get on with heart eyes, me personally thinks this was a cunning plan by Cherie so she didn’t have to display that god awful portrait of her son ever again.

Louisa Morley continues to try and scab free holidays and phones. Scammone you are not Louisa. If you want to go on holiday, I suggest contacting Rebecca K – she has a really overpriced good tent for sale. Given the state of her home, I have no doubt it’s in horrendous 'as new' condition. She might even throw in a few brownies for you.

LFYDs: Little tit Frankie is back putting in solid work to win the Nobel peace prize for 2038. This time popping on some watermelon bracelets for the poor kids of Gaza. You are such a natural speaker Frankie, your daddy wasn’t putting those words in your mouth AT ALL. Speaking of daddy, please tell him to put some clothes on. Absolutely nothing says rich white bleep like a man lathered up in soap suds snaking around on the bonnet of his Beamer. Receipt below showing support for Harmie Marnie...you do you babes, if harming your kid is your thing, then duck the haters.

We all shared a mutual dislike for the Mowbrays, delighted in the fact Ellie is wearing the tattle uniform and shared a collective sigh of relief for Maria that she was able to get back to the cupcakes and reading now the toddlers are back at school. Oh and she's been for a walk!

Thank you for the lords work Tattlers. As you were

Edit. I'm having trouble with the receipts attaching. They can all be found in thread 52.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Thanks for the new thread and update, the whole marnie thing still makes me feel ill and so sad for Mack

• Sad
Reactions: 15
That was a delightful recap 👏

So Crumbs and Hazelnot are both Cashie?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Finau 👌 . Despite her father dying of heart related illness in his early 50’s, she continues to eat her feelings at a rapid pace along with seasonings pussy

Also to add MILLIE has returned to the unglamorous New Zealand. But not just ordinary New Zealand. waiHeKe of course is the only Nz soil that deserves her footsteps 😂
---
nah I reckon memyself is Cassie. But there is def a couple in here that seem to be quite obsessed with her.
I’ve also wondered if Memyself is Cassie. If it’s not Cassie it’s someone in that niche group of Hamilton mums

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I'm cashie, sausagefingertrent cashie bots for life is cashie, and memyself is cashie. 😂😂 give it up!
There is only one cashie and she made her self known a few threads ago with her massive rant at everyone.

I'm majority on the Scammy thread, always have been it's since cashie wants to brag and do dumb tit that I mention her like wise others.
You can always scroll on....

It's the same people over again pointing the finger yet same people quick to comment or post her tit... and the same people that say stop fighting 🙄 can't win!
---
nah I reckon memyself is Cassie. But there is def a couple in here that seem to be quite obsessed with her.
There is a few on here who only comment about certain influncers are they obsessed too? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Definitely Botsforlife. And that account is restricted so you can’t see all the posts they have made 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Finau 👌 . Despite her father dying of heart related illness in his early 50’s, she continues to eat her feelings at a rapid pace along with seasonings pussy

Also to add MILLIE has returned to the unglamorous New Zealand. But not just ordinary New Zealand. waiHeKe of course is the only Nz soil that deserves her footsteps 😂
---

I’ve also wondered if Memyself is Cassie. If it’s not Cassie it’s someone in that niche group of Hamilton mums
I have never in my life lived in Hamilton haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just so you know, Danni is showing off the stats on her reels she’s created for businesses - to save you watching her special hand gestures, here’s the recap. I know this seems crazy, but guys - posting reels increases the likelihood of potential customers seeing your page 😱 I could never have guessed this in a million years and all these businesses would be so lost without Danni’s *TaLenT*. And guys, one of the reels is for a cafe and you won’t believe it, she filmed them opening the cafe and making coffee 🤯 wow, like she should be nominated for an award.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Definitely Botsforlife. And that account is restricted so you can’t see all the posts they have made 😂
My accounts been restricted/locked up since the day I made the account. If you search my account name then you’ll see I rarely comment on Cashie and I’m quite active on other threads. I also have a life outside of tattle and am hardly on here but whatever, think what you want 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Elle herself setting up the forward Twinkies with their tablet so they can watch videos on the car ride. As an example to be parents, this is so wrong. The need to have young children rear facing is based on physics and how the forces acting on a body in an impact collision can be better mitigated . But i guess elle knows better

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Elle herself setting up the forward Twinkies with their tablet so they can watch videos on the car ride. As an example to be parents, this is so wrong. The need to have young children rear facing is based on physics and how the forces acting on a body in an impact collision can be better mitigated . But i guess elle knows better
FFS - Do prey tell Elle how your small children will handle school when they have an attention span of a fly ?

Reactions: 12
Nothing makes me more irate than these damn "influencers" endangering their children and then posting the evidence! Encouraging others to do it. And suffering NO CONSEQUENCES.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Just a super important question for thanksforthesuggestion.37246 lol

If I make it with dark chocolate, will it taste like dark chocolate? I know it’s recommended in baking but dark chocolate tastes 🤢.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does anyone else think that Makaia C will EVENTUALLY introduce a lady lover.
Let's be honest - normal men are too scared and F Boyz are dumb.
It's the next best step for her TBH. ;)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.