New Zealand Influencers #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just Erin 🤣🤣
I don’t actually know who she is, nor will I give her the pleasure of trying to guess who is watching her stories 😆
She’s bleeping hilarious I’ve followed her for ages. She looked amazing before the weight loss but I’m happy she’s doing this self love for her.

Reactions: 3
Finau throwing a tanty cos Chicken Seasoning gets up and goes to work in the morning. I assume to support her lazy ass.

Poor Lulu - no wonder she can't talk when Frankie constantly interrupts her. It's always the Frankie show.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Is this erin supposed to be considered good looking? Had a quick Ganda at her page and didn’t give her the pleasure of viewing her stories but she’s absolutely plain AF - wouldn’t even consider her beautiful so who is she and why are we talking about her?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Well my mum used to tell me, the ones talking the loudest about it, are normally the ones not getting it!
I ain't buying her list for $200, besides it's probably no different to many under 30 year olds in New Zealand. The all blacks are hardly known for their monogamy.
Funny and true as! … but why stop at under 30s. Spare a thought for genX and other generations of women who are less than 6degrees or no degrees of separation from potential #metoo candidates.

Ie There were some/many sportsmen of the past who should be called out for sexual assault rather than being lauded as national heroes

Reactions: 8
Is this erin supposed to be considered good looking? Had a quick Ganda at her page and didn’t give her the pleasure of viewing her stories but she’s absolutely plain AF - wouldn’t even consider her beautiful so who is she and why are we talking about her?
Huh? Bit harsh. Who said she needed to be beautiful? The screenshot was originally only posted because we were chatting about Izzy Dagg cheating. This Erin chick doesn’t have enough followers to warrant a mention here.

But if we were only supposed to talk about beautiful people this thread would be empty so we chat about people of all levels of finery lmao

Reactions: 17
I mean… I don’t follow her, but we don’t talk about people here because they’re beautiful?? Weird take

Reactions: 12
Huh? Bit harsh. Who said she needed to be beautiful? The screenshot was originally only posted because we were chatting about Izzy Dagg cheating. This Erin chick doesn’t have enough followers to warrant a mention here.

But if we were only supposed to talk about beautiful people this thread would be empty so we chat about people of all levels of finery lmao
Just my opinion, sis was making out like she’s hot tit is all 🤷🏽‍♀️ I was wondering why she was even being discussed and now I know

Reactions: 3
Yes my bad I didn’t see her follower count or anything and unfortunately participated in the discussion 😆

Feels like maybe she on tattle and wanted to bring herself up to try become known 😂

Reactions: 5
Feels like maybe she on tattle and wanted to bring herself up to try become known 😂
She’s definitely on tattle 😂 probably more than any of us.
I posted her but I’ve only followed for maybe a year or so. Didn’t even check her followers, I posted it cos of the all blacks comment and the fact this has been discussed before, not because of Erin herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.