New Zealand Influencers #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's outright bullying.
Also, so weird that she would just change her whole Instagram page without any update to her followers, I was thinking ‘I didn’t follow this page’. if she was so fired up about it, why not start a new page specifically for that, then people can choose if they want to follow/engage with that narrative.

Reactions: 7
Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I am not on board with this
Neither. I think it’s personal preference, and people shouldn’t be bullied or shamed for noon saying anything. tit, they’d probably get pulled apart for saying the wrong thing.
TBH I really don’t want to be getting my news briefs about anything from influencers. I use SM to disengage from real life.

Reactions: 22
Neither. I think it’s personal preference, and people shouldn’t be bullied or shamed for noon saying anything. tit, they’d probably get pulled apart for saying the wrong thing.
TBH I really don’t want to be getting my news briefs about anything from influencers. I use SM to disengage from real life.
Also sharing a few stories doesn’t mean you care anymore than someone who doesn’t. At least Danni talks about it. Katie and Christain juat share reels
and I wonder if they even check them. Last week, 5 of the same influencers friend group all shared the same thing!

And we’re racing!!
This might be an unpopular opinion but going for Simone Anderson just seems … lazy.
Yup, she has a following (mostly bots let’s be honest!) and she’s still got the facade of living her best life going. But she’s also arguably one of the most hated influencers in New Zealand.
Sharing this just seems like a lazy way of getting likes, comments and follows.
It also seems like a way to attack someone who is already permanently under attack, as well as get a personal dig in, rather than a genuine call out 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Also, so weird that she would just change her whole Instagram page without any update to her followers, I was thinking ‘I didn’t follow this page’. if she was so fired up about it, why not start a new page specifically for that, then people can choose if they want to follow/engage with that narrative.
What was the name of the page before she changed the name?

Reactions: 1
What account did this used to be? She must have a huge number of accounts to her name 🙃
I wonder if her paying members are still getting content while her focus is on the free-to-view plebs getting hammered with graphic photos and videos?

Would be awfully Holly-like to attack others for abandoning their paying followers and then going ahead and doing it herself.

Reactions: 4
Thanks for trying to address the no friends thing, Cassie. You’re becoming more and more like Simone each day when it comes to Tattle.
As an Aussie, please explain what is a play centre? We have playgroups here that are free, all you have to provide is a piece of fruit and they are run every week in school terms at local community centres. It’s a great way to connect with locals who have similar aged children. So what is the difference between play centre and the playgroups run here in Aus?

What account did this used to be? She must have a huge number of accounts to her name 🙃
I wonder if her paying members are still getting content while her focus is on the free-to-view plebs getting hammered with graphic photos and videos?

Would be awfully Holly-like to attack others for abandoning their paying followers and then going ahead and doing it herself.
Isn’t this the page that was previously Holly-May?

As an Aussie, please explain what is a play centre? We have playgroups here that are free, all you have to provide is a piece of fruit and they are run every week in school terms at local community centres. It’s a great way to connect with locals who have similar aged children. So what is the difference between play centre and the playgroups run here in Aus?
I could be wrong here so don’t quote me …

Play group is just a get together of families, maybe everyone brings a plate to share, it’s freestyle so you just turn up and hang out.

Playcentre is more structured learning, I think they have to have at least 1 qualified early learning teacher in attendance. I also think it’s more involved so the parents are setting up activities and are expected to help fundraise, run sessions, clean up, maintain the property, etc.

Playgroup is more fun, playcentre is more structured.

Reactions: 6
I unfollowed. I don't appreciate forced rhetoric.

Reactions: 9
Playcentre is basically a volunteer run ECE centre but open for shorter ours. As part of attending you take on a role in running the centre and help to set up play, clean, undertake adult education and get to be part of an amazing community. Lots of social events, and kids growing up with a community of children and parents around them. Best thing I ever did was join Playcentre!

Reactions: 11
I could be wrong here so don’t quote me …

Play group is just a get together of families, maybe everyone brings a plate to share, it’s freestyle so you just turn up and hang out.

Playcentre is more structured learning, I think they have to have at least 1 qualified early learning teacher in attendance. I also think it’s more involved so the parents are setting up activities and are expected to help fundraise, run sessions, clean up, maintain the property, etc.

Playgroup is more fun, playcentre is more structured.
Play centre is more like kindy but run by parents (usually have a roster). Hence popular with stay home parents or homeschooling families
Def not structured learning, is play based like all ECE in nz.

Playcentre is basically a volunteer run ECE centre but open for shorter ours. As part of attending you take on a role in running the centre and help to set up play, clean, undertake adult education and get to be part of an amazing community. Lots of social events, and kids growing up with a community of children and parents around them. Best thing I ever did was join Playcentre!
Ah ok maybe Cassie should start her own play centre since she doesn’t want to join any of the playgroups that are run here! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She didn’t block out my username 🥰 girl loves a shout out.

Which one of you numpties followed her after reading in here 😂 way to call yourselves out. At least give it a day before you jump on and follow 😂

What happened to our friend Christie Skete? She hasn’t been mentioned for a few days.
Where’s her hardcore followers?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.