New Zealand Influencers #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this chick trying to be funny?
This was so fake and staged it’s cringy af

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Justine’s trip to Fiji is making me cringe for more than one reason. Really not okay with using the local children for engagement. It’s just a bit ick.
I've been waiting for someone to bring this up!!!!!! So gross in so many ways. My first ick was when she was going on about being stoked to fit in the sun lounger. I loved her when she was a plus sized influencer, and she says she loved herself, but now she talks about her weightloss any chance she gets and it feels fatphobic as duck

Reactions: 12
LFYADs story with his kids suddenly stepping up the token posting about Palestine. His story like "oh, it's been a month but I've been in Bali gurlfriend so just realised there are world events! Yass queen."

Why is OE peddling her boat stories on her gardening page? Surely people who come for plant content don't want to see OE on some sponsored boat trip?

Reactions: 15
Their current radio advert is heartbreaking (adolescent suicide :() but it finishes with “we never got the funding we were promised, so we need your help” such a pass-ag dig that comes across petty and distracts from the original sentiment
Two sessions of counselling will not address teenage suicide. Mike king is playing nz’s emotions. Like the true narcissist he is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Um no it doesn't and that's not what I said. If you ever watched his sons posts he is clearly unwell. I haven't seen any of what he does now, but he was totally unhinged at a point
Yes I have seen many. Again. Those views do not make him mentally unwell.
---
He posted this on his story on Wednesday 😂
Also looks like he's plenty happy with his manager from the looks of her story.

No doubt she's watching all the stories of them living their life and it's fuelling the hate. She must be fuming she was always in the back seat of his life but Ricey gets to ride up front 😂
So is Bam with rice rice baby. Make this make sense???

Reactions: 1
It's not living under a rock at all. I watch the news and im well aware of what's going on in the world. I don't mind influencers posting about it, but at least put a trigger warning so people are aware of what will be shown on the next story. Holly pisses me off as she said she doesn't really know the ins and outs of it but continues to post graphic content.
Trigger and content warnings have been proven to have the OPPOSITE. impact. People look more when that is posted.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.