New Zealand Influencers #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
came to say that Kelly co from the hideous Augustine label really grinds my gears anyone else 🤣🤨

Reactions: 2
came to say that Kelly co from the hideous Augustine label really grinds my gears anyone else 🤣🤨
Finally! Thank you. There is something about her. She is very privileged. I don’t think her clothes are selling as well as they used too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think Molly Cochran is hands down one of the worst influenza to unfortunately walk our streets. The constant tagging of brands to get noticed JUST bleeping BUY IT YOURSELF chick

• Sick
Reactions: 4
The photographer is out the gate! Dictating a time the hospital needs to have things done by like she’s top priority for them 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Hot off the press but not sure I've linked it correctly.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Finally! Thank you. There is something about her. She is very privileged. I don’t think her clothes are selling as well as they used too.
The flashing around of her 'day' bach and jetski etc yesterday was this particularly irritating demonstration of their wealthy lifestyle. How many variations of fluoro leopard print and huge floral can she come up with ? Endless it seems!! More yesterday, more coming. Her stores are way overcluttered these days and things are so packed in to the racks they are nearly breaking .. it all doesn't look edited& exclusive &thought out like it used to.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.