New Zealand Influencers #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 44, before you settle in, a few things to note....
  • Be kind, this is my first time
  • 5millionMandurahkids is requesting we dont post her kids faces on here. She's desperate for Patreon customers privacy so if you want to see what flavour ice cream Alvins’ little chipmunks prefer, or what the weather forecast is in Mandurah, it’s going to cost you 2 bucks a week. Form a queue ladies!
  • Please do not pile on MFM for using a sandwich press to make a toasted sandwich, I mean I know that’s totally out the gate but Maria DGAF and will show you 2806 memes to let you know.
  • More of the hand dangler please – that one still has plenty of mileage.
Recapping on a busy month....

MFM aka HappyMumHappyChild may need to consult Cassie for rebranding tips as seriously no one is more unlike their name than her. An easy switch would be UnhappyMumUnhappyChild but really the options are endless– BoringContentBoringLife, ObessiveReaderCupcakeFeeder or maybe AbsentMotherAbsentWife. To summarize, still crying over books, still in therapy, still eating cupcakes, still dressing her kids in clothing way too small, and still posting memes that only she finds funny.

5kiwikids might be private, might not, it changes more frequently than Midnight Motors is open. Still sharing grocery hauls, business takings and private details around how they came to get their *BUSINESS* for an absolute steal. Baby Myles must be so excited to be born, he has a dirty baby carrier, no pram, some Postie clothes, and a bed with SpongeBob to look forward to on arrival.

Finau moved to Australia to try parenting again. After deciding yeah, nah, she ditched them and decided the drugs lifestyle in New Zealand is more her thing. In her own words she is still depressed, still fat (but cute) and still posting about chicken seasonings pussy.

Marnie much like her fashion sense and her update on the difficult one Mack’s issues, her power animal is nowhere in sight, and she’s had to go on a shamanic journey to an actual Dr to treat little T Rex for several post birth conditions. Also, after finally working out that 4 kids in a 2-bedroom house is hard work she made the refreshing realisation that she needs to let some parenting things go, starting with allowing her kids to eat fruit. Marnie your kids are so blessed.

Rebecca Kiel still embarrassing herself entertaining the masses to fund her husband’s one year shag-a-thon study. Everyone is chipping in and even Aggie is frequenting McDonalds a little less to help Daddy out. It’s a rare thing on Tattle but we may be feeling some sympathy for this poor woman. Literally everyone in the world, aside from her, knows her marriage is over.

Erin Simpson personally I had to unfollow this month, but it seems poor Harry is still being fed food only fit for prisons. His nappy is still overloaded, and he could really do with wearing some of the million clothes his mum #ad all the time.

Officially Em Don’t follow but I think she finally worked out what to do with her lazy $16k. Sadly it didn’t go towards buying her D’s a birthday present, they did that for themselves. This will be because she hates them. A lot.

Elle Herself is still on holiday and sadly they didn’t leave their cringe dance moves at home. Thankfully Miss Rachel is there with them every step of the way continuing to entertain the twinkies in boring places like New York and Disneyland where there is absolutely nothing worth looking at so the iPad on 24/7 makes total sense.

Skete blah, yuk, gross, did you know she has ADHD? Next….

Emilywrites continues to divide the Tattlers. Personally I love that her guilty pleasure is a good Tattle binge, but yeah we get it, vote Green, change the record.

Bernadebt loves her dog, more than washing her hands, her kids or paying her debts. She also continues to delude herself that she is a portrait artist and her latest effort makes James look like a 70 year old man.

Love from your Dads in their own words ‘all they do is eat, sleep, drink and repeat’ oh and continue to boast that little Lulu is well on her way to drowning becoming an Olympic swimmer. It appears they are still in Bali, Mark appears to want to be anywhere but….#prayersformark

SeraLilly the poor thing had a InFLUenCER rip her off. Quick someone start a givealittle page for her and I’ll get out my worlds tiniest violin

Simone Anderson has her own page but honestly, she’s so boring and irrelevant these days shes not even worth talking about.

Just Jess also has her own page, go check it out for the funny banter.

Winners of the month – Nadine Higgins for being an all-round decent human and the beautiful Jana MacPherson for facing the loss of her husband with grace and gratitude to everyone who has supported them.

Surprise of the month – the delightful but thoroughly dull Gemma McCaw made headlines with foot gate. Who would have thought she would do or say anything even slightly controversial. Richie won't be impressed.

Lastly dont forget we have the off topic chat set up now. Some good non influencer banter on there.

See ya!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
  • 5millionMandurahkids is requesting we dont post her kids faces on here. She's desperate for Patreon customers privacy so if you want to see what flavour ice cream Alvins’ little chipmunks prefer, or what the weather forecast is in Mandurah, it’s going to cost you 2 bucks a week. Form a queue ladies!
  • Please do not pile on MFM for using a sandwich press to make a toasted sandwich, I mean I know that’s totally out the gate but Maria DGAF and will show you 2806 memes to let you know.

MFM aka HappyMumHappyChild may need to consult Cassie for rebranding tips as seriously no one is more unlike their name than her. An easy switch would be UnhappyMumUnhappyChild but really the options are endless– BoringContentBoringLife, ObessiveReaderCupcakeFeeder or maybe AbsentMotherAbsentWife. To summarize, still crying over books, still in therapy, still eating cupcakes, still dressing her kids in clothing way too small, and still posting memes that only she finds funny.

5kiwikids might be private, might not, it changes more frequently than Midnight Motors is open. Still sharing grocery hauls, business takings and private details around how they came to get their *BUSINESS* for an absolute steal. Baby Myles must be so excited to be born, he has a dirty baby carrier, no pram, some Postie clothes, and a bed with SpongeBob to look forward to on arrival.

Finau moved to Australia to try parenting again. After deciding yeah, nah, she ditched them and decided the drugs lifestyle in New Zealand is more her thing. In her own words she is still depressed, still fat (but cute) and still posting about chicken seasonings pussy.

Marnie much like her fashion sense and her update on the difficult one Mack’s issues, her power animal is nowhere in sight, and she’s had to go on a shamanic journey to an actual Dr to treat little T Rex for several post birth conditions. Also, after finally working out that 4 kids in a 2-bedroom house is hard work she made the refreshing realisation that she needs to let some parenting things go, starting with allowing her kids to eat fruit. Marnie your kids are so blessed.

Rebecca Kiel still embarrassing herself entertaining the masses to fund her husband’s one year shag-a-thon study. Everyone is chipping in and even Aggie is frequenting McDonalds a little less to help Daddy out. It’s a rare thing on Tattle but we may be feeling some sympathy for this poor woman. Literally everyone in the world, aside from her, knows her marriage is over.

Erin Simpson personally I had to unfollow this month, but it seems poor Harry is still being fed food only fit for prisons. His nappy is still overloaded, and he could really do with wearing some of the million clothes his mum #ad all the time.

Officially Em Don’t follow but I think she finally worked out what to do with her lazy $16k. Sadly it didn’t go towards buying her D’s a birthday present, they did that for themselves. This will be because she hates them. A lot.

Elle Herself is still on holiday and sadly they didn’t leave their cringe dance moves at home. Thankfully Miss Rachel is there with them every step of the way continuing to entertain the twinkies in boring places like New York and Disneyland where there is absolutely nothing worth looking at so the iPad on 24/7 makes total sense.

Emilywrites continues to divide the Tattlers. Personally I love that her guilty pleasure is a good Tattle binge, but yeah we get it, vote Green, change the record.

Bernadebt loves her dog, more than washing her hands, her kids or paying her debts. She also continues to delude herself that she is a portrait artist and her latest effort makes James look like a 70 year old man.

Love from your Dads in their own words ‘all they do is eat, sleep, drink and repeat’ oh and continue to boast that little Lulu is well on her way to drowning becoming an Olympic swimmer. It appears they are still in Bali, Mark appears to want to be anywhere but….#prayersformark

SeraLilly the poor thing had a InFLUenCER rip her off. Quick someone start a givealittle page for her and I’ll get out my worlds tiniest violin

Simone Anderson has her own page but honestly, she’s so boring and irrelevant these days shes not even worth talking about.

Winners of the month – Nadine Higgins for being an all-round decent human and the beautiful Jana MacPherson for facing the loss of her husband with grace and gratitude to everyone who has supported them.

Surprise of the month – the delightful but thoroughly dull Gemma McCaw made headlines with foot gate. Who would have thought she would do or say anything even slightly controversial. Richie won't be impressed.

Lastly dont forget we have the off topic chat set up now. Some good non influencer banter on there.

See ya!
Absolutely cackling, well done 👏👏 I think Marnie and Elle are my favourites 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bravo! 👏

Crikey, it's a real hot mess when it all gets whittled down to a new thread summary. 🤪🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks for the new thread @stanleycupgal. Great recap 😀

I don’t follow 5millionkids but since she went on her rant about not sharing her kids, has she actually stopped sharing her kids or does she still share them?

Reactions: 4
Can tell you now sera used to get her social media friends to join her competitions pages to snoop and find out what they were doing, how much they were selling things. To befriend people to try get goss for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Thanks for the new thread @stanleycupgal. Great recap 😀

I don’t follow 5millionkids but since she went on her rant about not sharing her kids, has she actually stopped sharing her kids or does she still share them?
Shares them just not their faces, but it will change next week she seems to go on wee tantrums like the little girl she is and throws all her toys out the cot. 😂 Alvn must absolutely love being around her when she's having a paddy 😂

Remember few short weeks ago she wasn't going to post on IG anymore or for awhile 😂😂😂 that was a tannty too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

See ya!
BRAVO! This is a fab recap I’m so proud of you 🥲
---
WHY THE duck DID SHE CHOP MY NAME OFF ON THIS SCREENSHOT. Shame.

Why are they all too scared to quote me 😂 is it because I’m a massive bleep?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
---

Is she thick?
Comments about a PARENT choosing a cheesy name for their kid isn't a mean comment about a kid, no one thinks the kid chose their own name :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: It's a mean comment about the parent who chose the name. Which, as far as I know, is totally okay by Tattle rules.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is she thick?
Comments about a PARENT choosing a cheesy name for their kid isn't a mean comment about a kid, no one thinks the kid chose their own name :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: It's a mean comment about the parent who chose the name. Which, as far as I know, is totally okay by Tattle rules.
It’s because her children were shared on here and it gave her a big wake up call that anyone can screenshot her kids photos and post them anywhere on the internet. So now she’s pissed.

Reactions: 24
Why would you request strong pain meds e.g more oxy when you are “constipated” & your bowels aren’t working properly. To me this whole situation screams cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome. I’ve been thinking this for a while now - yeh sure they have endo but I think CHS is actually the real problem.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I couldn't work out how to share the link, but if you've got tik tok go search this chick up, she's so funny but it really screams the truth of how sad it is that these influencers use their kids for content.
“Are you hiding because you’re pooping”
“That’s going on TikTok”
Remind you of anyone 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Is this a new thing where you give your kids tit birthdays?
Looking at you OE and MARINE!! (see Marnie's story today) Grim as duck

Duck you all (looking at OE, Marnie and MFM)
I am gonna invite my kids whole class to her birthday next year!! EVEN THE KIDS THAT HAVE SENSORY ISSUES!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
---

Hahaha I love how she’s pretending like she doesn’t have an account on here and she obviously hasn’t shared my comment of me outing her account name because it’s her! Why are you so obsessed with tattle Cassie??

Reactions: 17
Why would you request strong pain meds e.g more oxy when you are “constipated” & your bowels aren’t working properly. To me this whole situation screams cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome. I’ve been thinking this for a while now - yeh sure they have endo but I think CHS is actually the real problem.
I know the rules surrounding this account but my two cents for the day “presenting complaint” ISNT A DIAGNOSIS ITS THE SYMPTOMS YOUVE GONE TO SEE THEM ABOUT/WHAT YOU HAVE TOLD THEM

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Im so behind on reading tattle BUT I have been sucked into the vortex that is “she who shall not be named” aka AliExpress photographer.. I’ve never thought much of munchausens by proxy, but holy tit on a stick it’s like watching a nextflix docco on it. She absolutely without a doubt has this and I can just about predict what she will say or do next at this pint. I’ve dragged my hubby along into watching her and we now say “yup she’s going to be back in hospital by tomorrow” or “she’s going to show her hospital food and say she hates the carrots, can’t eat the mash and the meat was meant to be soup” lol like it’s actually crazy watching this in real time and I FEEL CRAZY that no one’s talking about it haha.
That’s all.
---
I know the rules surrounding this account but my two cents for the day “presenting complaint” ISNT A DIAGNOSIS ITS THE SYMPTOMS YOUVE GONE TO SEE THEM ABOUT/WHAT YOU HAVE TOLD THEM
Omg I just posted about her and my mind is spinning with everything that’s going on, are you watching and your jaw is on the floor with the level of unhinged craziness is going on too??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.