New Zealand Influencers #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Details, please!
Someone has mentioned knitting and books being in their 40s having a child with adhd or autism. Sticks up for MFM all the time. has mentioned follower numbers and how they “had” patreon, often says “I’m not sticking up for her but” the list goes on

Reactions: 7
What is thos about?
---
Lol no. She literally can’t manage a thing let alone her kids old, grown out of clothes. Sensory is probably the excuse she tells herself so she feels better for not dealing with it.
Oh yea that's what I mean. I think she does seem to be using sensory as a blanket excuse. But just giving bod that maybe there was more to it idk.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did anyone see tits up close friends story today where she said everytime she uses an influencer that it ends up costing them around 2 grand!?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So she’s 100% in here cos if you view without having a profile, swear words are blanked out or changed I’m pretty sure…..
Hey spongey. Say hi to scoot from me 👋

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Someone has mentioned knitting and books being in their 40s having a child with adhd or autism. Sticks up for MFM all the time. has mentioned follower numbers and how they “had” patreon, often says “I’m not sticking up for her but” the list goes on
Can you share the username for those of us with a short attention span that can’t remember who said what 😂
---
So she’s 100% in here cos if you view without having a profile, swear words are blanked out or changed I’m pretty sure…..
HAH! Yes, the swear words are blanket out if you’re viewing without a profile 😂 shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can you share the username for those of us with a short attention span that can’t remember who said what 😂
---

HAH! Yes, the swear words are blanket out if you’re viewing without a profile 😂 shame!
This person also said they don’t like people at there house and so go to parks and a swimming pool for kids play dates

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh grinds my gears when people with children don’t use captions. It’s like you know we can’t hear you as you have kids yourself 😤😂 some people I literally wait till kids are in bed to listen to their stories otherwise no chance I can hear what they are saying 😂
I just find it annoying full stop. Captions take 2 secs to add and sooo many people have hearing impairments.

Reactions: 8
I made the cut 😂😂😂 was going to suggest Wing Nut but no Wheel Brace it is
Sammmmme! She's so triggered it's hilarious watching her unfold. 😂
Majority of her 5000 kids names connect to some kind of car theame I guess Miles Toyota has a good ring to it 😂😂

Still can't get over the copied not one but two mechanics back home in Hamilton stole their name and all. Midnight motors I can't with that 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She definitely is, it’s gotta be that account that went off their head about sharing photos of her kids on here then went silent after I called them Cassie 😂😂 please come back @allfortheGRAM2022 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 23
---

I've only recently got an account and lurked for a long time. I'm not sure that's the case that swear words are blocked out. Might be wrong 🤷‍♀️

Do MFM and OE like eachother?
Yip they both follow each other and comment on each other's posts. And OE is reading the book that MFM was crying and wanking on about a while ago. And when OE said she was going to read it she said that Maria had recommended it. And I was like who??? And then oh yea that's right MFM is Maria 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I would be mortified if someone shared this private information about my family.
SpongeBob....just because you are prepared to share every small detail of your life down to the flavours of ice cream your kids eat and Alvin's love language....doesn't mean the rest of the world wants too.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.