New Zealand Influencers #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We open our Thread #43 recap with Officially Em who continues to complain about the cost of living to try stay relatable to the majority of her followers, but fails to mention her massive monthly income from patreon and their newly-built-3-years-ago rental in Hamilton.
Her children continue to be treated like an inconvenience with their birthday message being all about OE’s trauma and a small paragraph about the kids.
She continues to run around in her underwear and spend her days gardening and frolicking on the beach. A pretty good life for someone who doesn’t need to worry about money and gets to spend her days doing what she likes you’d think, and yet she’s still the biggest whinger on the internet.

Marnie’s ✨intuitive mothering✨ seems to be a thing of the past now that t-Rex Rafferty Rex has been born as she quickly turns to modern medicine for literally everything.
Have you ever seen someone (other than Officially Em) openly dislike her children the way that Marnie does? It’s enough to make your skin crawl. And yet she has popped out yet another one. Go figure.

Tarryn is still walking around in a bikini and defending herself despite the majority thinking it’s inappropriate to do this in front of her sons friends. Someone summed it up as a real “togs, togs, UNDIES” situation and I couldn’t agree more.
It’s one thing to do this when it’s just family, and another to do it in front of others. Is she going for ✨MILF status✨? Or is it so boiling hot where she lives that clothes are optional? Why isn’t anyone else wearing their togs 24-7?

Our friend Danni Duncan has made her way to national TV to complain about being child free complain that people dislike her for not having kids. That’s literally not why we don’t like you Danni lol.
But while you’re here: you’re “not sure” if you want kids - aka you do want them but not right now - but by pushing the child free narrative so hard you’re setting yourself up for some backlash as all your followers are literally only following you for the ✨child-free✨ content. You can probably kiss goodbye to your followers AND what little influencing you do once your sex trophy is born.

Love From Your Dads appear to be flying under the radar, perhaps because they are no longer showing videos of their daughter drowning swimming, or alarming funny videos of their son getting out of the house in the early hours to walk solo to his grandparents.
They are due back in the country soon so surely they must be heading off on another holiday next month?! Don’t you know they need a holiday from their holiday?!

MFM aka HappyMumHappyChild is still reading books and classing a trip to the coffee shop as an accomplishment. The content is as dull as ever.
She fails to realise how un-relatable she is as most of us struggle with mental health and still have to parent our children, work full time jobs, and maintain our relationships while we try to keep our heads above the water. It must be nice being able to spend your days reading and napping and classing that as ✨self care✨ while staying completely oblivious to how much of a wanker you are.

Rebecca Kiel is on the verge of being the most delusional influencer of them all as she starts hocking everything except a Thermomix to support her husband while he gets accustomed to the single life immerses himself in his culture next year as far away from his family as possible in what is apparently the only part of the country that he can do the course - Auckland.
Makeup is her latest offering, alongside an awkward and poorly advertised nationwide tour, brownies with a side of dog hair and child slobber, and her influencing of course. Now that she needs the cash she’s back on our screens more than ever.

Tits Up has embarrassed herself once again but doesn’t seem to have any morals or brain cells so she doesn’t care.
There’s “having fun” and then there’s terrorising those around you. Guess which line she has once again crossed?
How this chick has got so far in life is a mystery to us all. Lol just kidding. She has a ✨sugar daddy✨ that funds her entire life and doesn’t seem to mind her immaturity … or maybe doesn’t know about it 👀

Elle Herself has complained her way to America made her way to America with the twinnies and literally every toy and distraction that they own, because god forbid one of those toddlers acts like a toddler.
A screen is permanently shoved in their face, but how long until this no longer works and just makes the tantrums worse??
Keto appears to be off the cards once again but don’t worry, the ✨keto queen✨ will give us a step-by-step YouTube on HOW TO LOSE THE TRAVEL WEIGHT when she’s home.

Finau has disappeared without a trace and without a word but her girl Seasoning Cieson is still posting as normal.
Will she be back? Do any of us really care?
Actually I miss the drama tbh lol come back Finau!

Millie Elder-Holmes is looking hard up for cash as she advertises a $2 per person entry to view her second hand clothes sales.
Rumour has it she’s doing all of the posting from the back seat of her boyfriends car.

Cherie Metcalf of Pepper & Me has done herself a disservice by heading overseas and posting about her tour for a solid 10 days without a single #ad.
She has been a favourite for most of us but we are feeling a bit mislead and think it’s a bit bleeping rude that she “forgot” until the very end.
She won’t care though because she’s just ✨so down to earth✨

Just Jess has her own page which can be found by clicking the New Zealand Influencers tag.
The latest is that she appears to have lost multiple staff, her new HQ never came to fruition and was just a money pit, she still has no trays for her new equipment, and she’s now selling cookies that get cooked the day they ship sometime during the week and you just have to hope they arrive eventually.

Simone Anderson also has her own thread which can be found by clicking the New Zealand Influencers tag.
The latest is that she went out to the Rolling Stones Awards, kissed another man and insinuated that she was taking him home to her husband, got untagged from the group shot after a flurry of negative comments, and is trying her best to act like she’s not being dropped by her management company as she doesn’t appear on their website at all.
Oh and let’s not forget feeding her kids electrolyte ice blocks when they don’t need them, and letting her youngest cry until her oldest comforts him.
So yeah, she’s still a ✨piece of tit✨

There’s a lot of people that I have missed but I no longer follow influencers and instead I just keep up with them here ✌🏼 and tbh they’re all up to duck all and as boring as ever so is there really anything to recap?!
I’ll let you TC’s recap whoever you feel should be.

This might be my last one because I do actually have a life outside of tattle but shhhhh don’t tell the influencers! I would hate for them to know I’m not a middle aged bored housewife 🤫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I don't understand why MFM has left her click and collect til the weekend? Someone enlighten me. She has all the time in the world to get her groceries (how about half an hour before she picks her son up from school on Friday?) but she's left it to today, she's got herself a coffee and is charging her car and now reading a book in the car. In the weekend. When she could be with her whānau?

MFM: how many times will she say the weather is shite these school holidays so the kids are having a home day?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We open our Thread #43 recap with Officially Em who continues to complain about the cost of living to try stay relatable to the majority of her followers, but fails to mention her massive monthly income from patreon and their newly-built-3-years-ago rental in Hamilton.
Her children continue to be treated like an inconvenience with their birthday message being all about OE’s trauma and a small paragraph about the kids.
She continues to run around in her underwear and spend her days gardening and frolicking on the beach. A pretty good life for someone who doesn’t need to worry about money and gets to spend her days doing what she likes you’d think, and yet she’s still the biggest whinger on the internet.

Marnie’s ✨intuitive mothering✨ seems to be a thing of the past now that t-Rex Rafferty Rex has been born as she quickly turns to modern medicine for literally everything.
Have you ever seen someone (other than Officially Em) openly dislike her children the way that Marnie does? It’s enough to make your skin crawl. And yet she has popped out yet another one. Go figure.

Tarryn is still walking around in a bikini and defending herself despite the majority thinking it’s inappropriate to do this in front of her sons friends. Someone summed it up as a real “togs, togs, UNDIES” situation and I couldn’t agree more.
It’s one thing to do this when it’s just family, and another to do it in front of others. Is she going for ✨MILF status✨? Or is it so boiling hot where she lives that clothes are optional? Why isn’t anyone else wearing their togs 24-7?

Our friend Danni Duncan has made her way to national TV to complain about being child free complain that people dislike her for not having kids. That’s literally not why we don’t like you Danni lol.
But while you’re here: you’re “not sure” if you want kids - aka you do want them but not right now - but by pushing the child free narrative so hard you’re setting yourself up for some backlash as all your followers are literally only following you for the ✨child-free✨ content. You can probably kiss goodbye to your followers AND what little influencing you do once your sex trophy is born.

Love From Your Dads appear to be flying under the radar, perhaps because they are no longer showing videos of their daughter drowning swimming, or alarming funny videos of their son getting out of the house in the early hours to walk solo to his grandparents.
They are due back in the country soon so surely they must be heading off on another holiday next month?! Don’t you know they need a holiday from their holiday?!

MFM aka HappyMumHappyChild is still reading books and classing a trip to the coffee shop as an accomplishment. The content is as dull as ever.
She fails to realise how un-relatable she is as most of us struggle with mental health and still have to parent our children, work full time jobs, and maintain our relationships while we try to keep our heads above the water. It must be nice being able to spend your days reading and napping and classing that as ✨self care✨ while staying completely oblivious to how much of a wanker you are.

Rebecca Kiel is on the verge of being the most delusional influencer of them all as she starts hocking everything except a Thermomix to support her husband while he gets accustomed to the single life immerses himself in his culture next year as far away from his family as possible in what is apparently the only part of the country that he can do the course - Auckland.
Makeup is her latest offering, alongside an awkward and poorly advertised nationwide tour, brownies with a side of dog hair and child slobber, and her influencing of course. Now that she needs the cash she’s back on our screens more than ever.

Tits Up has embarrassed herself once again but doesn’t seem to have any morals or brain cells so she doesn’t care.
There’s “having fun” and then there’s terrorising those around you. Guess which line she has once again crossed?
How this chick has got so far in life is a mystery to us all. Lol just kidding. She has a ✨sugar daddy✨ that funds her entire life and doesn’t seem to mind her immaturity … or maybe doesn’t know about it 👀

Elle Herself has complained her way to America made her way to America with the twinnies and literally every toy and distraction that they own, because god forbid one of those toddlers acts like a toddler.
A screen is permanently shoved in their face, but how long until this no longer works and just makes the tantrums worse??
Keto appears to be off the cards once again but don’t worry, the ✨keto queen✨ will give us a step-by-step YouTube on HOW TO LOSE THE TRAVEL WEIGHT when she’s home.

Finau has disappeared without a trace and without a word but her girl Seasoning Cieson is still posting as normal.

Millie Elder-Holmes is looking hard up for cash as she advertises a $2 per person entry to view her second hand clothes sales.
Rumour has it she’s doing all of the posting from the back seat of her boyfriends car.

Cherie Metcalf of Pepper & Me has done herself a disservice by heading overseas and posting about her tour for a solid 10 days without a single #ad.
She has been a favourite for most of us but we are feeling a bit mislead and think it’s a bit bleeping rude that she “forgot” until the very end.

Just Jess has her own page which can be found by clicking the New Zealand Influencers tag.
The latest is that she appears to have lost multiple staff, her new HQ never came to fruition and was just a money pit, she still has no trays for her new equipment, and she’s now selling cookies that get cooked the day they ship sometime during the week and you just have to hope they arrive eventually.

Simone Anderson also has her own thread which can be found by clicking the New Zealand Influencers tag.
The latest is that she went out to the Rolling Stones Awards, kissed another man and insinuated that she was taking him home to her husband, got untagged from the group shot after a flurry of negative comments, and is trying her best to act like she’s not being dropped by her management company as she doesn’t appear on their website at all.
Oh and let’s not forget feeding her kids electrolyte ice blocks when they don’t need them, and letting her youngest cry until her oldest comforts him.

There’s a lot of people that I have missed but I no longer follow influencers and instead I just keep up with them here ✌🏼 and tbh they’re all up to duck all and as boring as ever so is there really anything to recap?!

This might be my last one because I do actually have a life outside of tattle but shhhhh don’t tell the influencers! I would hate for them to know I’m not a middle aged bored housewife 🤫
You're a legend, and we thank you for your service 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Doing God's work as usual! 🙇‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Brilliant update as always Hellofresh. It's the highlight of each thread for me.
Thermominx has pretty much summed up Erin Simple-son with another delicious offering for giant baby Harry.

Phil is an absolute doormat. How he puts up with the lazy purple fruit loop and her constant book reading is beyond me. Those poor kids another fun school holiday no doubt.
How will she survive when Phil and Ronan go to camp. Poor Chloe will probably be on house duties.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't understand why MFM has left her click and collect til the weekend? Someone enlighten me. She has all the time in the world to get her groceries (how about half an hour before she picks her son up from school on Friday?) but she's left it to today, she's got herself a coffee and is charging her car and now reading a book in the car. In the weekend. When she could be with her whānau?

MFM: how many times will she say the weather is shite these school holidays so the kids are having a home day?
Hahaha!! The weather— whether it’s sunny or rainy— she will complain about it. 🤣🤣🤣 Weather Gods- can’t win! Also, the quarterly Motat trip for school hols coming right up!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

She has always left her click and collect for the weekend and gone by herself. I literally don't understand it! Like she needs even more time to herself. And taking a book? Deal lord she's obsessed. I wanna fly to Auckland and shake Phil so farking bad!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

and charging the car not at home? We always charge overnight at home (it’s basically free) and only charge in public if we need to because it costs money/takes time

Reactions: 6
So looks like Marnies new wool is actually merino not pretend it is merino. Noticed she is not calling her original yarn 'wool blend', blend with what? I assume must be acrylic?

She's so dishonest. Like if u fucked up the original order or for some reason couldn't afford merino initially at least be honest with your potential customers (a lot of whom haven't knit before). But no just the sneaky change on her insta bio instead.

EDIT: she only says wool blend on the kits but not the make up, and 100% wool on the yarn listings. Which one is it Marnie?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So looks like Marnies new wool is actually merino not pretend it is merino. Noticed she is not calling her original yarn 'wool blend', blend with what? I assume must be acrylic?

She's so dishonest. Like if u fucked up the original order or for some reason couldn't afford merino initially at least be honest with your potential customers (a lot of whom haven't knit before). But no just the sneaky change on her insta bio instead.

EDIT: she only says wool blend on the kits but not the make up, and 100% wool on the yarn listings. Which one is it Marnie?
I don’t think she was sneaky, I reckon she actually didn’t know the difference between merino and wool lol 🥴

but Wow I’d just seen her say wool, not wool blend, that’s really dishonest if it is wool/acrylic, but maybe her lack of industry knowledge is showing again and it’s actually a blend of different types of wool? Lol

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t think she was sneaky, I reckon she actually didn’t know the difference between merino and wool lol 🥴

but Wow I’d just seen her say wool, not wool blend, that’s really dishonest if it is wool/acrylic, but maybe her lack of industry knowledge is showing again and it’s actually a blend of different types of wool? Lol
It does say 100% wool blend on the website but no breakdown of which wools, it'll be lower quality wool which is why her initially yarn was so horrible

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I absolutely get that toddlers will chew things etc. but this recommendation seems really inappropriate, as does the lack of accountability on Zazi’s part. She also hasn’t responded to this post in her fb group, when she’s usually straight into the comments. I’ve felt the same about the teethers that have been recently recalled. For someone who is usually very vocal and opinionated about topics like this, I’ve been really disappointed (but not surprised) with her lack of communication, as stressful as I’m sure it has been for her/her business.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Brilliant update as always Hellofresh. It's the highlight of each thread for me.
Thermominx has pretty much summed up Erin Simple-son with another delicious offering for giant baby Harry.

Phil is an absolute doormat. How he puts up with the lazy purple fruit loop and her constant book reading is beyond me. Those poor kids another fun school holiday no doubt.
How will she survive when Phil and Ronan go to camp. Poor Chloe will probably be on house duties.
They are like flatmates there is no spark between those two.

Reactions: 5
Just backing up to last thread for a minute.
OE was wearing earrings that are for sale that AJ made. Wonder if she cleans them before sale

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I absolutely get that toddlers will chew things etc. but this recommendation seems really inappropriate, as does the lack of accountability on Zazi’s part. She also hasn’t responded to this post in her fb group, when she’s usually straight into the comments. I’ve felt the same about the teethers that have been recently recalled. For someone who is usually very vocal and opinionated about topics like this, I’ve been really disappointed (but not surprised) with her lack of communication, as stressful as I’m sure it has been for her/her business.
This is 100% what Zazi does I had some staining after using the original placemats for cooking, she didn’t reply to an email and then was just like oh that’s weird when I asked in the group…no offer of a solution or any accountability. Even just like yes you can use it for cooking but stay away from xyz

see the sleepstore vip group someone asked about a Zazi product and someone commented saying I’m glad sleepstore don’t stock Zazi 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
and charging the car not at home? We always charge overnight at home (it’s basically free) and only charge in public if we need to because it costs money/takes time
This!!! I also thought it wasn't good for the batteries to charge at the charging stations all the time 🥴 (well that's what my husband told me lolol)
---
Tbh this happened with my daughter when she had her bbox sippy cup with the straws, started to chew through them, so I upgraded her to a new bottle...but yeah I think she's gone silent cause she hasn't done her due diligence/done things the right way. I saw on her Instagram she said the teethers met the American standards but not the NZ ones..

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.