New Zealand Influencers #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be mortified if someone shared this private information about my family.
SpongeBob....just because you are prepared to share every small detail of your life down to the flavours of ice cream your kids eat and Alvin's love language....doesn't mean the rest of the world wants too.
And she loses her acorn flavoured biscuits about someone sharing pictures SHE’s shared online, but she’s gonna divulge a family’s full tragic and private history to thousands.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
This is disgusting, I’ve lost a few babies and there is nothing worse than seeing people do tit like this.
She needs to take her horse looking face and get it off the gram.
Right up there with people who post about their “pregnancy” at Christmas time and then go “just kidding! It’s a food baby from eating so much lol I’m so funny”
---
We are almost ready for another thread team!
Simone must be very quiet cos we are +2 on her thread 🤯

I’m sitting the recap out this time, mostly cos my first one was the best one I’ve done and I can’t trump it 😂 but also cos ✨my kids are sick again✨ and I don’t have time.

Someone with a sense of humour needs to recap these gronks and you better include the hand dangling recap 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
My sense of humour definitely does not rival yours but happy to give it a go while you tend to your sick little ones and you nurture your humour for another month.
I'll get cracking on it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The person that said MFM is not invested in being a mum is on the money.
Probably not really interested in being a wife either.

Reactions: 14
I would be mortified if someone shared this private information about my family.
SpongeBob....just because you are prepared to share every small detail of your life down to the flavours of ice cream your kids eat and Alvin's love language....doesn't mean the rest of the world wants too.
What a bleeping witch. That’s not her story to tell! And it’s so traceable to the people who may not have wanted that out there. Save the oversharing to your own personal business Cassie, oh wait you have none of interest to anyone!

Reactions: 26
Sad...the goal is not to avoid meltdowns. This is just normal toddler behaviour. We are to help guide them through it, not suppress it. How will they ever learn to handle their emotions when a screen or device is shoved in their face so often? Don't escape the inevitable Elle! Love your twins through it, tell them it's ok to be mad/sad etc. This is all normal and never needs to be avoided. You are doing more harm than good!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Old spoungey thinks any negative feedback is now a tattler, 😂 keep thinking that to make yourself feel better but Spounge you have become so intitled since moving over its actually gross, and this is why we are here calling out gross influencers or people with followings out with their crappy behaviour. The snark in all your replys. Give it up! Clearly holding on to dare life with her patreon who would want to join now when all it shows is one post! What a scamming rip you are!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Old spoungey thinks any negative feedback is now a tattler, 😂 keep thinking that to make yourself feel better but Spounge you have become so intitled since moving over its actually gross, and this is why we are here calling out gross influencers or people with followings out with their crappy behaviour. The snark in all your replys. Give it up! Clearly holding on to dare life with her patreon who would want to join now when all it shows is one post! What a scamming rip you are!!
---

That's so rough! Children need to have meltdowns to bebe
Her patreon literally says you get access to “all Patreon posts” at the top, so she’s advertising stuff she’s not providing, what a scammer!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
The photographer didn’t listen to Drs advice and is now back in hospital…
She wants more meds for home 🤪😂 she's prob having naursea and vomiting from the come down of 2 weeks on IV drugs now she's had surgery most people just get sent home with a small script of tramdol and time heals. But not her she needs every bloody drug their is never heard of half she's on about. What she going to do in a months time complain they didn't do surgery right and carry on with her drug addiction or knock it on the head and stick to her crappy photograph and crappy props with her crappy editing! 😂🫣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
It might not be just sensory texture issues. I know a few kids who struggle with transitions and change and don't want to let go of favourite clothing items. I imagine eventually it will get to the stage she can't do them up anymore or they get damaged. Maybe she is trying to manage the situation without causing too much trauma idk??
I guess I should have spelled out that he's on the spectrum and also suffers with OCD and anxiety so change is a very big deal for him. It's the fact she finds ways to deal with this and makes it easier for him that I am getting at. It can be done.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.