New Zealand Influencers #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem with sharing 10% with the public and 90% with subscribers, is that you won’t grow your followers and therefore won’t grow your patreon.
If I was to view her page it would be extremely uninteresting to me and wouldn’t suck me into wanting to know more because what’s on there to be interested in?

My favourite people to follow get on their stories and chat, show their personality and sense of humour, share embarrassing things, aren’t afraid to be themselves, aren’t afraid to share the ups and downs … and none of them share their kids 🤷🏼‍♀️
They have them and talk about them but they don’t need them to create content.
---
Oh and they also have captions so you can actually watch their stories even when your kids are sleeping next to you 😂
Who are some to follow? These ones are getting meh.

Reactions: 1
No one in life deserves to be called Axel.
What do you mean, naming children after trailer parts is so lovely 💕
---
I think we can talk about her, but anyone notice “Dr” Julie Bhosale looking like she no longer be with her kid’s father? She use to have him in photos all the time, but nothing lately. She’s also changed her look quite a bit. But still gives pretty terrible feeding advice and acts like she knows it all.
Yes I noticed she's dropped the name Bhosale off nearly everything, surely that means they've split.

Reactions: 4
Re MFM kids pants.. what happens when she can’t do them up anymore because she’s say… 17 😆 hair tie on the button?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Re MFM kids pants.. what happens when she can’t do them up anymore because she’s say… 17 😆 hair tie on the button?
Annoys me actually. It’s MFMs fuckin job to provide her children with clothing. Try harder!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh this woman is out the gate crazy! She needs to get back on the methadone programme and her grand daddy partner needs to run a mile. Imagine being her nurse on the ward😂😂😂😂 Poor nurses don’t earn enough to deal with her bleeping bullshit moaning about mashed peas and her poo bag🫣
---

Is dat you Cassie😂😂😂
Yes I’m Cassie 🤦🏽‍♀️
---
Sick of people with followings showing dangerous and stupid things. Let’s all sit in the sun in the middle of the day with next to nothing on. She lives in one of the sunniest places in the country with one of the worst rates of skin cancer in the world ffs. One of the few influencers I enjoy following lost her husband recently to melanoma and it looked awful for him and their whanau, maybe the others could learn a thing or not and not promote stupid things like sunbathing, it’s 2023 and we should know better!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Gosh I loved seeing that Vj cooks, Pip, Laura and Anna (just a mum) and missgraysouffle all pitched in to help Jana and her dinner club recipies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes I’m Cassie 🤦🏽‍♀️
---
Sick of people with followings showing dangerous and stupid things. Let’s all sit in the sun in the middle of the day with next to nothing on. She lives in one of the sunniest places in the country with one of the worst rates of skin cancer in the world ffs. One of the few influencers I enjoy following lost her husband recently to melanoma and it looked awful for him and their whanau, maybe the others could learn a thing or not and not promote stupid things like sunbathing, it’s 2023 and we should know better!!
It's called sunblock? Bit of vitamin C. Laying in the sun isn't a crime, do we all need be wrapped in cotton wool? Your obviously triggered but doesn't make it not okay.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It's called sunblock? Bit of vitamin C. Laying in the sun isn't a crime, do we all need be wrapped in cotton wool? Your obviously triggered but doesn't make it not okay.
---
I think you mean vit D.
But I agree with you - the best place to get Vit D is from the sun. As long as you are not lathering yourself in oil and baking in it for hours, getting regular sun exposure is actually beneficial to your health.

Reactions: 10
I think you mean vit D.
But I agree with you - the best place to get Vit D is from the sun. As long as you are not lathering yourself in oil and baking in it for hours, getting regular sun exposure is actually beneficial to your health.
Yup vit D TC I am 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's not like insta sends a notification whenever someone unfollows u and most people get several unfollows every day or so.anyway due to instw deleting inactive fake accounts.so they might not notice.especially if she has a.lot.of.followers.
Do they not get notified? I unfollowed someone a few days ago then hours later got a message saying “hey hun, have you heard of monat?” 🤦🏼‍♀️😳🙄😂 which made me think she must’ve known I’d unfollowed because she’d never asked me that haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow today was the day for stupid 😂

Cassie running an interesting business model with Patreon and Instagram, I actually thought she was getting ready to shut it all down 😂

Elle herself is too busy watching the screens 24/7 with her twins….playcentre, playgroup, coffee group are all concepts very much still happening in nz 😂

Don’t even get me started on my mention with the photographer 🤪 I think staying something to prove a point on an anonymous forum is a lot different to putting a sign on my head that says I made $$$$$$ this week guys 👋 look at meeeeee.

MFM give the girl some money and send her to the shops for crying out loud! It’s not HARD!

Here I was thinking things were getting slow around here

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did Sarah Harris and Josh Williams break up? They had this big wedding extravaganza planned for the beginning of the year and then just went silent on the whole thing. Now they are selling off everything going on big trips overseas for months without each other and renting their house out. But still implying to everyone they are together.
Some one needs to confirm this break up for us.
I think she does pretty well off OF.

Reactions: 3
Jazz Thornton caught whispering “oh my god I dislike her” about Miriama on celebrity treasure island…… that’s not practicing kindness Jazz ya fake witch.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.