New Zealand Influencers #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m working on a recap. Hit me with who I’ve missed!
I have:
- Officially Em of course
- Marnie
- Danni Duncan
- LFYD
- MFM
- Rebecca Kiel
- Tits Up
- Elle Herself
- Finau
- Cherie
- Just Jess
- Simone

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh sweet lord here comes the hacks and tips from parenting Twinnies expert, Elle. What to pack in a distraction bag or whatever the hell she calls it lol. I call it "ways to not deal with toddler emotions". And thank god she's blogging her trip so we can see that pram in action and Ms Rachel doing the Lord's work for Elle and thumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The twins are “all go” and “super curious about the world around them” - are they really 🤨 ?? how sad then that as she’s saying this they are both engrossed in a video screen
If they are that "all go and engaged" they don't need the busy bags she's packed. They need to learn to deal with boredom and quiet times. Like sleep training, they need to constantly fit into a timetable of doing, or sleeping.
Elle is tattle follower, I think those comments are a dig at posts here

Are those chips keto, Elle👀

Reactions: 11
Was it the first or second high school she went to

Ii
Summer? First I'm pretty sure, she's a year or two older than me and I'd say she left when she was around 14/15? The school goes from year 7 through to 13. Think she went somewhere else after that then to Hawaii.

Reactions: 1
Does Tarryn fancy herself as a bit of a Sophie Guidolin? Who is an absolute tit show of a human… but also cooks with half her bits showing and treats her teenagers like mates and is barely dressed around their friends. Have to wonder what’s going on in between their ears sometimes 💀

• Sick
Reactions: 14
If they are that "all go and engaged" they don't need the busy bags she's packed. They need to learn to deal with boredom and quiet times. Like sleep training, they need to constantly fit into a timetable of doing, or sleeping.
Elle is tattle follower, I think those comments are a dig at posts here

Are those chips keto, Elle👀
Yeah agree. I mean a busy bag is a great idea for travelling on a plane or for when you are out at coffee or a meal and want them to sit still for what would seem to be a long period of time for a toddler. But not for every single outing, every single meal out. Surely Disneyland is exciting and stimulating enough without needing to pack gadgets like a busy bag and iPads to entertain them? And in this case it isn’t actually busy bags entertaining them but a screen - so it’s another example of her false narrative where she’s trying to come across as this down to earth, normal mum, with kids that have normal issues…but actually the reality is that she is so tightly wound and full of anxiety about the twins operating outside her timetable or acting in a way that adds to her anxiety e.g. getting restless, getting grizzly, getting upset, throwing tantrums etc

Reactions: 12
T
These two clearly don’t have a pair of brain cells between them to rub together.
Seriously immature and childish behaviour. Not funny. Not entertaining. Not an interesting watch. Just a couple of nobodies embarrassing themselves.

edit: that performer was SO kind and polite but you can tell how much Chris and her old lady friend embarrassed themselves with their attention seeking.
Why would you upload that 🤦🏼‍♀️ omg
hst old lady makes Chris look sane

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Or you could actually talk to your twins, interact and entertain them.
I bet they would love to engage with Dave and Elle about Disneyland. Even if they aren’t fully talking (prob because so much screen time and gadget time rather than conversation time with mum and dad) there must be soooo much to talk to them about on their beautiful, expenses paid family holiday 😔

Reactions: 9
I think it's pretty obvious that people like TD thrive off the idea that someone thinks she's hot, which is why she only posts about her body, because she seeks the validation from strangers on the internet and provides nothing else of worth.... so you suggesting it's not appropriate around young boys makes her go 'bla bla self confidence bla bla' but what she doesn't realise is that it's not about her. We're suggesting it's wrong because you aren't asking these boys if they're comfortable with it first, you are assuming they aren't grossed out, or made to feel uncomfortable. I have several boys, one of which is a teenager and he would 100% be uncomfortable if he showed up to a friends house to hang out and the mother was walking around in basically nothing making bread and not because he finds you hot love (your literally an old woman to him) but because you've done it without his consent. I would be ALL for it, if she says, I always ensure I give the boys a head up that i'm going for a swim or something similar and they can stay away if they are uncomfortable, but instead she uses the line of 'ItS My BoDy' to excuse her selfish behaviour.
My husband is almost 40 and still vividly remembers the one and only time he saw a friend's mum walking around the house in a bikini. Not because it was hot, because she had pubes sticking out both sides 😂

He's said a few times that even if the pubes were contained, it would've been hella weird. A classic "togs togs undies" scenario.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My husband is almost 40 and still vividly remembers the one and only time he saw a friend's mum walking around the house in a bikini. Not because it was hot, because she had pubes sticking out both sides 😂

He's said a few times that even if the pubes were contained, it would've been hella weird. A classic "togs togs undies" scenario.
And like, that black bikini tarryn wears, the bottoms are tinyyyyy. Which is fine, whatevs. But I genuinely am intrigued how they cover ones flaps 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.