New Zealand Influencers #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow any of the people mentioned 😂 I didn’t think that through. Someone who does follow them can add to my thread recap!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I commented about the hat and was blocked on all profiles lolol
Probably because she knows it’s fucked but thinks she’s soooooo funny that she won’t take it down.
They went and looked like they were going to harass that poor performer too, and take one of her props. Why?? She’s doing her job leave her alone ffs.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Rebecca doing the platters in the boot was gross especially when she got back in the car and started filming then sniffed the air and said the car smells like tit. Hopefully the kiddies at that school have cast iron guts 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.