New Zealand Influencers #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two!! I don't know who titsup friend is but she is so dumb and rude. This is the one that threw her shoes in the river. Then the other day she was randomly filming strangers with a baby, then they were filming strangers trying to guess their names in some stupid game, then they had her in a luggage trolley and pushed her through reception and up the escalator, and then the silly woman was trying to take this lady's hoops while she was trying to do a show. Just so immature and rude 🙄🙄🙄
These two clearly don’t have a pair of brain cells between them to rub together.
Seriously immature and childish behaviour. Not funny. Not entertaining. Not an interesting watch. Just a couple of nobodies embarrassing themselves.

edit: that performer was SO kind and polite but you can tell how much Chris and her old lady friend embarrassed themselves with their attention seeking.
Why would you upload that 🤦🏼‍♀️ omg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Tarryn will just say her boys are fine with it. Tarryn has major body issues. As others have said she needs the validation of others to make her feel important. Creepy husband probably enables her as well.

Reactions: 2
Leah Light needs to stay off the internet and far away from Chantelle Baker

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
That video of Tits up and her trailer park mate is absolutely vile. That woman could have killed herself on that escalator.
My god the only thing I've seen more disgusting than that is the post regarding Finau 🤮🤮🤮🤮
You seriously have to wonder about people and the tit they put on the internet
---
I noticed Finau has removed all of her posts and gone MIA. Seasoning however still has all her posts up for all to see......Not sure I wanted/needed to see Finau almost naked or Seasonings fingers covered in period blood after being in bed with Finau 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I'm going to vomit

• Sick
Reactions: 11
That video of Tits up and her trailer park mate is absolutely vile. That woman could have killed herself on that escalator.
My god the only thing I've seen more disgusting than that is the post regarding Finau 🤮🤮🤮🤮
You seriously have to wonder about people and the tit they put on the internet
---

I'm going to vomit
I initially thought maybe they had somehow been designed to go up the escalators but the way it fell backwards at the top tells me otherwise.
Imagine if it had rolled down when she was halfway up?? It could have severely injured or killed the people at the bottom, let alone the stupid old lady riding it.
Obviously they haven’t seen or heard what can happen to people when they try to take trolleys on escalators.
I’d love to know what the hotel staff said and did when the camera stopped rolling. Wonder if they went and got the manager and they got a telling off? I doubt it or old mate Tits Up would have bragged about it like the grub she is.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I can't believe they took that on the escalator 😆
Falling backwards on escalators is horrific, I saw an elderly lady fall backwards and take her elderly (like 80 YO!) husband with her. They tumbled their whole way down and their injuries were critical, and the escalator kept going until the emergency stop was pressed.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Marnie's online store is closed while Steve uploads all the new wool - WTF
Why didn't they do that ages ago mark it as hidden then unhide it when it actually arrived?
FFS what kind of mickey mouse business is this?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Elle herself has taken a leaf out of Simones book - "coercing the commodities children to act for the gram" For one horrible minute I actually thought it was Scammy talking. They could be voice-twins🤣

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Marnie's online store is closed while Steve uploads all the new wool - WTF
Why didn't they do that ages ago mark it as hidden then unhide it when it actually arrived?
FFS what kind of mickey mouse business is this?
Probably didn't know what they were going to get since it was due 7 weeks ago

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.