New Zealand Influencers #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why take your kid with an ear infection to the doctor when you have some flower petals in an expensive little bottle?

Honestly I can't with these idiots reccomending this nonsense.
She’s anti using Panadol from what I remember. Can’t recall exactly why. Which is strange to me. Why make your kids suffer in pain when there is a safe, effective and easy solution to lessen it???

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She’s anti using Panadol from what I remember. Can’t recall exactly why. Which is strange to me. Why make your kids suffer in pain when there is a safe, effective and easy solution to lessen it???
Ughhh so is my mum and it was so annoying growing up! JUST DRUG ME WOMAN

Reactions: 8
I find it quite bizarre that they would post that. Are they trying to look like they can't manage a business well?! My guess is that they would do it to get rid of excess stock or build their brand. All of which means that No they don't make a profit but they are doing it for other reasons.

Seems like a stupid post to me.
Yep that's why everyone does mystery boxes. Same with frank Green.
---
Is everyone really this pressed over spices? Pepper and Me just sell spice mixes that you could easily mix yourself right? Or am I missing something?
I don't get it either but I also hate cooking lol
---
Is everyone really this pressed over spices? Pepper and Me just sell spice mixes that you could easily mix yourself right? Or am I missing something?
I don't get it either but I also hate cooking lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
yeah there was lots of people in the facebook group complaining about missing out.
I’m assuming this is pepper and me

I remember it was one of the big butter launches ages ago and super hard to get them, next thing most missed out cos people were bulk buying it

Then old miss thermomix Hayes has a stupid comp up for her pages or join her group and win the full set of six butters

People went ape tit, it was removed - I think pepper and me was in the post

She clearly had plenty of it cos she was using it very meal

Was I one of the ones who complained, absolutely

Reactions: 4
Yip you're right. I got around the buzz a while back, quickly reassessed my spice requirements after the news and evidence of some of their contacts and close colleagues (friends?) is questionable - and gross. I do think what Cherie & Co have created is clever, and on surface looks very successful. Branding needs an overhaul (that font 😬) but P&M are no longer a product I personally support.
Same here!

Reactions: 2
It's hilarious that she feeds her kids endless maccas and Nutella but has a problem with panadol.

I also love Maccas and Nutella... and panadol. Just such a funny place to draw the line.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is this Rebecca Keil? What's her problem with panadol?
I'd love to know what her issue is too. She's currently rolling around on the grass outside with her mates while her poor son is in bed with an ice pack on his ear in agony because he was made to fly with an ear infection. But don't worry they've been assured he will start getting some relief SOON because he's on antibiotics. He could be having some relief now!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I'd love to know what her issue is too. She's currently rolling around on the grass outside with her mates while her poor son is in bed with an ice pack on his ear in agony because he was made to fly with an ear infection. But don't worry they've been assured he will start getting some relief SOON because he's on antibiotics. He could be having some relief now!!
A lot of crunchy mums/hippies believe paracetamol is bad for kids because it’s better to naturally suffer through fever and pain. Not sure if that’s what she believes, but it’s a load of tit and there’s nothing to indicate that paracetamol is bad for kids at the appropriate dosage. I think it’s cruel to deny painkiller to children when they need it - if a doctor or nurse did that to us in hospital we could report them, but these poor kids just have to put up with it. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Poor kid won't be able to swim either...well not with his ear under the water anyway...

Reactions: 8
New Thread.

I’ve done a recap with what I can remember but I reckon I’ve still missed some!
Feel free to add to it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.