New Zealand Influencers #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!

We left off with Rebecca Kiel pushing yet another comedy tour. We all look forward to hearing reviews from all you mega fans on how “funny” and “hilarious” the show was. Hopefully some new descriptive words will be found along the way.
The Kiel’s are in Fiji where the oldest child has an ear infection and reportedly no Panadol to be seen but we look forward to that being addressed in the next ✨unhinged rant✨.

“Tits Up Girl Chris” as she’s affectionately known has just released a new line of products where she admits to plagiarising a well known brand and copying their formula “with added watermelon scent” to really shake it up.
Her relationship still appears to be only for her financial benefit, but she talks so fast and mumbles so much that even if she cleared the air there would still be mass confusion.
In positive news: she found her passport and we can stop hearing about it.

Holly May has once again retreated to her paid-only Instagram in an attempt to lure her broke followers into dipping into their grocery and petrol budget to pay her for her content. We are all still scratching our heads as to what content is worth paying for … her partners hairy ass?
Hard pass 🙅🏼‍♀️

Finau has crossed the ditch with Chicken Seasoning to bludge off the AUS government live in Australia. Still no mention of the poor dogs that were once again rehomed. Or her kids, but have they ever been a priority because it doesn’t seem like it 🤷🏼‍♀️

500 Kiwi Kids aka Spongebob is back with another question box. I’m personally very excited about this! I can’t wait to see the kids’ lunch boxes, hear about the parks they’ve visited, the business they have purchased, the cost of their groceries, or what week gestation she is with Baby Miles. Maybe we will get a beach picture or a weather update?? She has never addressed these questions before so we all wait with bated breath!

HappyMumHappyChild, aka MFM, is back with a new set of meds and a fresh perspective. Thank god. During her hiatus I was dying to know what time she woke up every morning and what the weather was doing through her kitchen window. Don’t even get me started on the memes! I have been deprived.
Let’s hope she continues this trend and gets better not just for herself but for her children.

Finding Milly hasn’t been mentioned much but rumour has it she’s bringing out a social media course and still riding in the back seat of “Bam Bam’s” car.

Marnie has successfully free birthed a new baby boy, selfishly declining any healthcare throughout her pregnancy. We are ALL relieved that everyone is healthy, and this situation has just cemented what an absolute ✨fuckwit✨ of a person she is.
The knitting business continues to appear to be a flop with the items available for purchase being some of the ugliest bleeping things I’ve ever seen.

Tarryn is still running around in a bikini but if I looked like that I’d probably go to work and live my daily life in a bra and undies too. I don’t follow her so someone else can update her section!

Officially Em is still an Official Wanker. “We are poor and everything is so expensive” she cries as she’s raking in a pretty penny between overpriced social media courses, paid promotions, freebies, rental property income, as well as Patreon and her blind and dumb loyal Embarrassing Embassy followers.
Someone estimated it to be $8,000 a month in the hand but of course she would never confirm this because that would require her to admit they aren’t financially struggling and would then remove any shred of relatability she has left with the common folk.
She continues to yoga in underwear with her weedy saggy underwear wearing husband (weedy in more ways than one 🚬 ) and speak openly about how much she despises her children and enjoys her time without them around.

Simone Anderson has her own thread which is worth the follow for the absolute comedians in the comment section. She has recently hit the bottom started selling Thermomix in a cost of living crisis which is a really smart financial move and we all look forward to seeing her succeed with that.
She was recently spotted in the wild and photographed by a tattler which pissed her off massively and she tried to pass it off as “paparazzi lol” and continued to mention it long after everyone had moved on.

Sera Lily called an ambulance for a twisted ankle and is now hobbling about in a moon boot and crutches to really reinforce the fact that she needed to use essential emergency resources instead of just taking a Panadol.
Fortunately she doesn’t get mentioned in this thread very much and I know that absolutely kills her inside because she has been sending fake hate mail to herself for YEARS and yet there’s absolutely nothing in this thread she can screenshot and use for sympathy.

Elle Herself the part-time ✨Keto Queen✨ continues to leave the house with every single toy, pacifier, blanket, settling aid, white noise device, and kitchen sink that they own. As well as 5 changes of clothes per person, 6 packs of wipes (and one in her back pocket just in case!), a change table, a full 77 box of nappies, and 3 prams.
The filming of herself at every opportunity continues, as well as regular stop ins at the emergency doctor which is documented for a YouTube video on “EMERGENCY ROOM VISIT! HOW WE SURVIVED A TRIP TO THE DOCTOR WITH TWINS!”

Love From Your Ads Dads continue to live a lavish lifestyle of Bali resorts and trying to ✨drown their children✨ in the pool under the guise of “teaching them to swim” and then doubling down on concerned followers.
The “Dear Frankie and Lulu” posts continue with the majority being ads, and the rest just coming across like pointless token messages to keep their name in the algorithm.
Will their relationship last as Christian continues shoving the camera in his suffering husbands face? Stay tuned to find out, we will be back right after this break.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Thanks Hello Fresh Discount code for this most amusing but factual update.
I would personally like to gift you a power animal to help you on your next surge. I'll report back on your animal of choosing once I return from my shamanic journey.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Weird rebecca keil is anti paracetamol for kids but isn't hesitant about antibiotics. Normally it's the other way around (antibiotics resistance concerns). I hope she at least makes sure they finish their dosage so to make sure if works properly.
But not sure why crunchy mums don't like paracetamol probably outdated debunked reasons lol.

Is she still friends with Emily cos if seems more and more that they don't really have much in common apart from the one true they did together. And considering Emily has strong opinions about influencers that exploit their children online.

Reactions: 7
A++++ update 🤣🤣
---
Rebecca Keils son in agony was so hard to watch last night, then next clip she's laughing and hanging out with friends. Poor kid is going to have a miserable holiday 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Tarryn has finally stopped putting her kids online and more importantly other people’s kids, now we get continual ass and crotch shots, loving that, not!
The Hons are doing their usual thing plus things they would never do like putting out rubbish bins while wearing hooker boots, taking their obnoxious offspring to a nice restaurant and one of them giving a stranger a ‘relaxing’ hair brush as said stranger is trying to eat her lunch, dressing up like one of those fugly lace doll things that nana had over her toilet rolls and heading out to slurp oysters straight from the shell, what cost of living crisis 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
New thread!

We left off with Rebecca Kiel pushing yet another comedy tour. We all look forward to hearing reviews from all you mega fans on how “funny” and “hilarious” the show was. Hopefully some new descriptive words will be found along the way.
The Kiel’s are in Fiji where the oldest child has an ear infection and reportedly no Panadol to be seen but we look forward to that being addressed in the next ✨unhinged rant✨.

“Tits Up Girl Chris” as she’s affectionately known has just released a new line of products where she admits to plagiarising a well known brand and copying their formula “with added watermelon scent” to really shake it up.
Her relationship still appears to be only for her financial benefit, but she talks so fast and mumbles so much that even if she cleared the air there would still be mass confusion.

Holly May has once again retreated to her paid-only Instagram in an attempt to lure her broke followers into dipping into their grocery and petrol budget to pay her for her content. We are all still scratching our heads as to what content is worth paying for … her partners hairy ass?
Hard pass 🙅🏼‍♀️

Finau has crossed the ditch with Chicken Seasoning to bludge off the AUS government live in Australia. Still no mention of the poor dogs that were once again rehomed. Or her kids, but have they ever been a priority because it doesn’t seem like it 🤷🏼‍♀️

500 Kiwi Kids aka Spongebob is back with another question box. I’m personally very excited about this! I can’t wait to see the kids’ lunch boxes, hear about the parks they’ve visited, the business they have purchased, the cost of their groceries, or what week gestation she is with Baby Miles. Maybe we will get a beach picture or a weather update?? She has never addressed these questions before so we all wait with bated breath!

HappyMumHappyChild, aka MFM, is back with a new set of meds and a fresh perspective. Thank god. During her hiatus I was dying to know what time she woke up every morning and what the weather was doing through her kitchen window. Don’t even get me started on the memes! I have been deprived.
Let’s hope she continues this trend and gets better not just for herself but for her children.

Finding Milly hasn’t been mentioned much but rumour has it she’s bringing out a social media course and still riding in the back seat of “Bam Bam’s” car.

Marnie has successfully free birthed a new baby boy, selfishly declining any healthcare throughout her pregnancy. We are ALL relieved that everyone is healthy, and this situation has just cemented what an absolute ✨fuckwit✨ of a person she is.
The knitting business continues to appear to be a flop with the items available for purchase being some of the ugliest bleeping things I’ve ever seen.

Tarryn is still running around in a bikini but if I looked like that I’d probably go to work and live my daily life in a bra and undies too. I don’t follow her so someone else can update her section!

Officially Em is still an Official Wanker. “We are poor and everything is so expensive” she cries as she’s raking in a pretty penny between overpriced social media courses, paid promotions, freebies, rental property income, as well as Patreon and her blind and dumb loyal Embarrassing Embassy followers.
Someone estimated it to be $8,000 a month in the hand but of course she would never confirm this because that would require her to admit they aren’t financially struggling and would then remove any shred of relatability she has left with the common folk.
She continues to yoga in underwear with her weedy saggy underwear wearing husband (weedy in more ways than one 🚬 ) and speak openly about how much she despises her children and enjoys her time without them around.

Simone Anderson has her own thread which is worth the follow for the absolute comedians in the comment section. She has recently hit the bottom started selling Thermomix in a cost of living crisis which is a really smart financial move and we all look forward to seeing her succeed with that.
She was recently spotted in the wild and photographed by a tattler which pissed her off massively and she tried to pass it off as “paparazzi lol” and continued to mention it long after everyone had moved on.

Sera Lily called an ambulance for a twisted ankle and is now hobbling about in a moon boot and crutches to really reinforce the fact that she needed to use essential emergency resources instead of just taking a Panadol.
Fortunately she doesn’t get mentioned in this thread very much and I know that absolutely kills her inside because she has been sending fake hate mail to herself for YEARS and yet there’s absolutely nothing in this thread she can screenshot and use for sympathy.

Elle Herself the part-time ✨Keto Queen✨ continues to leave the house with every single toy, pacifier, blanket, settling aid, white noise device, and kitchen sink that they own. As well as 5 changes of clothes per person, 6 packs of wipes (and one in her back pocket just in case!), a change table, a full 77 box of nappies, and 3 prams.
The filming of herself at every opportunity continues, as well as regular stop ins at the emergency doctor which is documented for a YouTube video on “EMERGENCY ROOM VISIT! HOW WE SURVIVED A TRIP TO THE DOCTOR WITH TWINS!”

Love From Your Ads Dads continue to live a lavish lifestyle of Bali resorts and trying to ✨drown their children✨ in the pool under the guise of “teaching them to swim” and then doubling down on concerned followers.
The “Dear Frankie and Lulu” posts continue with the majority being ads, and the rest just coming across like pointless token messages to keep their name in the algorithm.
Will their relationship last as Christian continues shoving the camera in his suffering husbands face? Stay tuned to find out, we will be back right after this break.
This is hilarious 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone else over how much Louisa is sharing about her kids? The fact she even put a pill up to decide what top her daughter should wear. She needs to find something to do! Constant stories about her kids which are boring but leave no privacy. She obviously doesn’t read here or opts to ignore unlike other influencers who have done a full reverse on what they show and do.

Reactions: 13
New thread!

Hard pass 🙅🏼‍♀️

Gosh you’re on fire at 4am in the morning! This is the best recap yet 🤣
---
MFM back to regular programming…..sick kid at home…riveting, I’ve missed so much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It was mentioned in the last thread but I can't quote it now.....but the whole shamanic "ride an elephant" to the birth bullshit that Marnie spouted was absolutely unhinged 🤣🤣🤣yes Marnie, not just "woo woo" but absolute bloody craziness 🥴🤪🤣🐘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey Casarah your kid is making it pretty darn clear he doesn't want to be on the gram today.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I thought it was because her kids just refuse Panadol not because she’s anti ? …
Louisa pimping her girls is just awks
---
Everyone is choosing the most appropriate one for a 13 year old tho so that’s good 😅

Reactions: 3
I know I started the whole Rebecca Keil is anti-Panadol thing with zero receipts 😳 but this was from years back when she actually produced some actual Instagram content…I honestly can’t remember the details except as a new-ish Mum it stood out to me as kind of strange. It wasn’t so much from her being a hippy crunchy mum anti-pharmaceutical perspective, it was more specifically Panadol only - maybe the thought was it masking symptoms of what was actual painful or something? Soz can’t totally remember 😅 She may have a different view now!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry but f that, the thumb impersonating a man works from home and even if he didn’t why the f are you making his breakfast and lunch
And why did she have to sneak out🤦, had she forgotten to do it earlier and he was expecting it, some weird vibes off him

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No wonder Erin doesn't want Harry developing a taste for wagyu rib eye at over $90 a kg😳. I think this one is beyond help it looked like such a beautiful cut of meat to start with RIP Wagyu steak😢
Omg I nearly cried at the cooking of this beautiful expensive steak. I could only dream of affording beautiful meat like this (or better still getting it free 🙄)

She needed to have the pan waaayyyy hotter and get a nice crusty sear on the outside before she put it in the oven. And to put it on a cold tray before going in the oven - omg 😳

Is she really that dumb, it's so annoying how airheady she is 🙄 like does she put on her dumbness or is she really that basic?? And not just cooking, it's everything. I don't find it "endearing" or "cute" at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Omg I nearly cried at the cooking of this beautiful expensive steak. I could only dream of affording beautiful meat like this (or better still getting it free 🙄)

She needed to have the pan waaayyyy hotter and get a nice crusty sear on the outside before she put it in the oven. And to put it on a cold tray before going in the oven - omg 😳

Is she really that dumb, it's so annoying how airheady she is 🙄 like does she put on her dumbness or is she really that basic?? And not just cooking, it's everything. I don't find it "endearing" or "cute" at all.
The ad she does for some eye shite, Jesus wept, talks like a preschooler, I just don’t get why some women try to act like they have half a brain cell, total ick

Reactions: 6
Sorry but f that, the thumb impersonating a man works from home and even if he didn’t why the f are you making his breakfast and lunch
I know I thought the same thing, get your own bleeping breakfast and lunch Dave. Elle needs to go tan again, put a Postie Plus outfit on, put make up on wearing her Statue of Liberty headband so she can load up like a pack horse to get the twinkies to preschool, all for the gram of course!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.