New Zealand Influencers #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only $67500 in less than 5mins šŸ˜‰
They didnā€™t ā€œmakeā€ $67500 in 5mins tho.
Basically they got $7.50 per product. Maybe less of people got two boxes and got free shipping.
Take out labour, packaging, shipping and raw costs of materials and GST, it makes sense that they would have profited next to nothing last night.

Reactions: 19
Basically they got $7.50 per product. Maybe less of people got two boxes and got free shipping.
Take out labour, packaging, shipping and raw costs of materials and GST, it makes sense that they would have profited next to nothing last night.
I find it quite bizarre that they would post that. Are they trying to look like they can't manage a business well?! My guess is that they would do it to get rid of excess stock or build their brand. All of which means that No they don't make a profit but they are doing it for other reasons.

Seems like a stupid post to me.

Reactions: 15
I find it quite bizarre that they would post that. Are they trying to look like they can't manage a business well?! My guess is that they would do it to get rid of excess stock or build their brand. All of which means that No they don't make a profit but they are doing it for other reasons.

Seems like a stupid post to me.
Yeah fair, my best guess (because I have to deal with the general public for my job and itā€™s the post haha) is they have posted that because they have unhinged people in their DMs cos they missed out. Clearing stock to get capital for the next venture is pretty standard. I donā€™t think this shows they canā€™t manage the business. They can obviously afford to do it and they made it thru covid so Iā€™d say they are doing fine.

Reactions: 14
Yeah fair, my best guess (because I have to deal with the general public for my job and itā€™s the post haha) is they have posted that because they have unhinged people in their DMs cos they missed out. Clearing stock to get capital for the next venture is pretty standard. I donā€™t think this shows they canā€™t manage the business. They can obviously afford to do it and they made it thru covid so Iā€™d say they are doing fine.
Definitely get the vibe they got angry DMS from those packing a tanty for missing out lol.

Reactions: 9
Definitely get the vibe they got angry DMS from those packing a tanty for missing out lol.
Yea you can definitely tell when theyā€™ve received stupid/irrational/grumps DMs/emails because they often address it on their stories this way!

Reactions: 7
Calling it now - tits up girls gonna get taken to court, sheā€™s outright said they copied the formula, like sent them the bottle they wanted to copy and now admitted it on her storiesā€¦.:

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Have you guys seen a lot of people are having their credit card information stolen after buying from Temu šŸ’€ and those dumb influencers insisted it was legit...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Calling it now - tits up girls gonna get taken to court, sheā€™s outright said they copied the formula, like sent them the bottle they wanted to copy and now admitted it on her storiesā€¦.:
Hope she does. As a professional person she's just showed her entire business model is based on theft of intellectual property. Putting up a post like this does nothing more than show her as a fraud and she really needs to reign in her language on her professional page. šŸ¤·

Reactions: 14
Huh? I donā€™t think this looks filtered?
---
It Talz ever coming back?
Neither do I, hence me saying I believe you šŸ˜‚
Talz account got suspended
---
Why would you post publicly you literally copied another company? I smell a law suit. She definitely doesnā€™t have much going on up there

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hope she does. As a professional person she's just showed her entire business model is based on theft of intellectual property. Putting up a post like this does nothing more than show her as a fraud and she really needs to reign in her language on her professional page. šŸ¤·
She also said the spinning wheel is set up to only give a free gift and nothing else, and in the past has said she just copied Booby tape and itā€™s from the same factory so exact same product haha get an original ideaā€¦.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20230830_144139_Instagram.jpg

Am I the only one who can barely read what Louisa put on here? White words on the creamy background ain't it.

Reactions: 11
Oh update to this - I thought it was 6 products for $45 but itā€™s 8 lol (and I bought a box which is even more funny) anyway itā€™s like $5.62 an item!!

Reactions: 1
View attachment 2413479
Am I the only one who can barely read what Louisa put on here? White words on the creamy background ain't it.
I can barely understand a lot of her stories, sheā€™s talks so fast and changes topic so quickly and often has a hand flapping around in front of her face. šŸ¤£
---
Honestly, her stories are so unhinged. I only watch them for a laugh, she is all.over.the.place. She starts stories and doesnā€™t finish them and jumps from one thing to the next, hard to keep up! such a strange way to promote your business. I know its a ā€˜close friendsā€™ page and not her actual business page, but surely you would still promote your business on either page in a professional way šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø I certainly wouldnā€™t buy her products based on watching her on insta.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.