New Zealand Influencers #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is everyone really this pressed over spices? Pepper and Me just sell spice mixes that you could easily mix yourself right? Or am I missing something?
They do more than spices, we get the pastes etc too. I used to be a bit meh on the whole idea until we were given a bunch and now it’s a pantry staple! Makes for super tasty easy dinners. But yes, if you felt like it you could make the spice mixes, pastes, scone mixes, oils etc if you really wanted to bit I can’t be bothered.

Reactions: 6
Is everyone really this pressed over spices? Pepper and Me just sell spice mixes that you could easily mix yourself right? Or am I missing something?
Yip you're right. I got around the buzz a while back, quickly reassessed my spice requirements after the news and evidence of some of their contacts and close colleagues (friends?) is questionable - and gross. I do think what Cherie & Co have created is clever, and on surface looks very successful. Branding needs an overhaul (that font 😬) but P&M are no longer a product I personally support.

Reactions: 10
Why take your kid with an ear infection to the doctor when you have some flower petals in an expensive little bottle?

Honestly I can't with these idiots reccomending this nonsense.
Weren’t they all sick before they flew? Insurance would cover them if they had to delay/change their flights. Flying with an ear infection - or recently recovering from one, is one of the most painful things to experience.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Have you guys seen a lot of people are having their credit card information stolen after buying from Temu 💀 and those dumb influencers insisted it was legit...
Yes I’ve seen this! Hopefully they get the influenzas more than the idiot followers that got sucked into it.

Reactions: 4
Weren’t they all sick before they flew? Insurance would cover them if they had to delay/change their flights. Flying with an ear infection - or recently recovering from one, is one of the most painful things to experience.
Gastro that they just got over on the weekend. So irresponsible

• Wow
  • Angry
They are staying at the Radison which is on Denarau and the EMCs are EVERYWHERE and really good. Expensive but you can claim it back under your travel insurance.

I got some of the salt grinders in a play centre fundraiser. I was really disappointed in them. Lost their flavour quickly and the grinders themselves were shite, did a rubbish job grinding and got rusted an corroded with a few months so they ended up in the bin

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Tits Up girl posted on her stories the other day that she dropped her car off to be cleaned and the guy who took her details was really hot.
She said she usually puts down the dentistry number as a contact but instead she put down her own personal number. And then joked about getting dressed up and going back to pick up the car.
Considering she’s in a long term relationship, I find the way she talks really disrespectful to her partner. I’m guessing he doesn’t have Instagram.
I know “it’s just a joke” but it’s something she’s saying to thousands of people not just a couple of girlfriends for a laugh.
---
Pepper and Me: we use their products a lot but you could absolutely make your own spice mixes. All the ingredients are on the side so there’s only quantities to guess.
I really rate them and enjoy them but it’s probably a convenience thing for me.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Tits Up girl posted on her stories the other day that she dropped her car off to be cleaned and the guy who took her details was really hot.
She said she usually puts down the dentistry number as a contact but instead she put down her own personal number. And then joked about getting dressed up and going back to pick up the car.
Considering she’s in a long term relationship, I find the way she talks really disrespectful to her partner. I’m guessing he doesn’t have Instagram.
I know “it’s just a joke” but it’s something she’s saying to thousands of people not just a couple of girlfriends for a laugh.
---
Pepper and Me: we use their products a lot but you could absolutely make your own spice mixes. All the ingredients are on the side so there’s only quantities to guess.
It doesn’t seem like she actually wants to be with him from all the stuff she has posted nothing has really been nice about him.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
They do more than spices, we get the pastes etc too. I used to be a bit meh on the whole idea until we were given a bunch and now it’s a pantry staple! Makes for super tasty easy dinners. But yes, if you felt like it you could make the spice mixes, pastes, scone mixes, oils etc if you really wanted to bit I can’t be bothered.
we buy the pastes too. They’re so good for so many things.We make the butter chicken at least once a fortnight.
And the butters are pretty good too
I stocked up on them and put them in the freezer

---
Yeah there are so many products that could be made but people buy pre-made for convience I think it’s just personal preference on what we prefer. Nothing special about tomato sauce but not many make their own hahaha

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.