New Zealand Influencers #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her SpongeBob, you need to get yourself a new hobby cause clearly 35567 kids ain’t working for ya. You have way too much time on your hands…..that mobility scooter business surely needs your undivided attention and all that knowledge of yours to get it up and running so you and Scotty can make millions. Are you still claiming WFF back in NZ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her SpongeBob, you need to get yourself a new hobby cause clearly 35567 kids ain’t working for ya. You have way too much time on your hands…..that mobility scooter business surely needs your undivided attention and all that knowledge of yours to get it up and running so you and Scotty can make millions. Are you still claiming WFF back in NZ?
SHOW US THE RECEIPTS CASSIE.
You have refused to address this and we have been asking for over two weeks now.
Prove to us that you are no longer claiming WFF TC and not using a PO box for an NZ address for IRD purposes.
#cassiefraud
#scammer

(that will wind her up to the max)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
For someone always bagging on about supporting island communities, wealth sharing, supporting POC, supporting small businesses etc I thought it was a bit strange that Pori Mahmah took pasta pouches from pacnsave to the Cook Islands to eat rather than going and getting food there? I would have thought you would go and support your local people.

Reactions: 9
😵💫😵💫🙃

But that's all she's done since the moment she stepped in to Australia, even down to kids chocolate 😂 .
Pro or con we all know where your heading!

You IG is on repeat and so bloody yawn. ...
Go tidy yourself and your brusbund up he could do with a haircut too. 😂
Looks like a chipmunk here 😂😂😂
So jelious of you ay Casi 😂😂🙈
Is his real name Alvin, Simon or Theodore??😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Elle herself : And the twins didn't given up their dummies (pacifiers) at three months even with the professional (AD) training they received. They had that melt down on their US trip and they've been back ever since. Why does Elle need to pretend otherwise
Also didn’t understand this at all… it’s like she forgot that we see the ‘twinnies’ daily on her page.. For someone who claims to be constantly comparing themselves to other parents & wondering why she finds some things so hard.. she sure likes to drop little comments like this to make others feel inadequate!

Reactions: 12
That poor wee girl has a constant diet of sugar and Macca's from what we see. Not cool, up your game Rebecca and Jared.
Oh please Jared is a useless sack of tit. I don't rate that marriage.
---
what kind of Dyson are we talking about here? I was looking to get one but maybe I won’t.
Mine is still going strong five years old. I love my Dyson.I think I got lucky.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
😵💫😵💫🙃

But that's all she's done since the moment she stepped in to Australia, even down to kids chocolate 😂 .
Pro or con we all know where your heading!

You IG is on repeat and so bloody yawn. ...
Go tidy yourself and your brusbund up he could do with a haircut too. 😂
Looks like a chipmunk here 😂😂😂
So jelious of you ay Casi 😂😂🙈
He just looks like he smells so bad.

Cassie Saunders, show us your receipts that you have stopped claiming WFF in NZ? Don’t do a Simone Anderson on us…..
---
---

Mine is still going strong five years old. I love my Dyson.I think I got lucky.
Me too! And their customer service team is amazing! I love my Dyson, also 5 years and going strong🙏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The only thing I get influenced to buy is Culture of a grace when she finds the new snacks I didn’t know were out yet lol
But I’ve never used a code for something usually even with the code the products they are advertising are out of my price range
I find bambino fashion or what’s it called marketing interesting they are always having sales but even then their products are a few hundred $

Reactions: 5
I want to see influencers address things they DONT recommend or like. Or would that be against there contracts?

Reactions: 6
I saw this about the water bill, does she not realise she got the bill separate because she’s in a rental and doesn’t own the property! I’m pretty sure it would be the same in NZ 😂 she’ll be complaining about the water bill in summer too as she will have to water the gardens and lawn as it doesn’t rain for 4-5 months here over summer and autumn 😂
Na depends where you live in Nz. E.g. Taupo doesn’t get charged seperate but Auckland and Tauranga do

Reactions: 4
I'm well aware I'm going straight to hell for this, but the resemblance is uncanny...two piggy's snorting and slurping at the trough
Why do they think anyone would ever want to see or listen to that?!
Oh man that was the grossest thing to listen too. 🤮 and the seasoning watching Finau putting the food in her mouth and chewing..🤮🤮🤮🤮 also, that was not a ramen bowl aye???
---
I want to see influencers address things they DONT recommend or like. Or would that be against there contracts?
Ole Sue (aka simone) did it once. Said she didn't really like the Avalanche drink she got sent. Then a week later they sent her a whole range and oooh lookie now she liked it...was total bullshit. That's one of the reasons I wouldn't trust anything she promotes...one of the many many reasons, she just isn't honest about a product. None of them are .

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Re: Being Influenced
Has anyone tried that toasted sandwich maker that you put in the microwave.
I did see an ad that Simone did for the company and did think it was interesting and I would like one but I will wait until Kmart copy it.
Waaaaaaaa 😁
I have it, bought it so my boys (14/16) could easily make Toasties after school - it actually works really (3 min in microwave and it’s nice and crispy) and is super convenient. My hubby sometimes puts a sandwhich in it to microwave at work. It was pretty pricey though and if Kmart makes a cheaper version I will be buying that one too haha
---
I have it, bought it so my boys (14/16) could easily make Toasties after school - it actually works really (3 min in microwave and it’s nice and crispy) and is super convenient. My hubby sometimes puts a sandwhich in it to microwave at work. It was pretty pricey though and if Kmart makes a cheaper version I will be buying that one too haha
Also I was influenced by a FB ad, not Simone lol

Reactions: 4
Stressful situation for Katy. But interesting she loses compassion for what could have also been an unseen challenge the person laughing was having so quickly and wished them basically pain and suffering. 🤔
---
Agree. Not shaming. Just an observation. The McDonalds does seem to be having an effect on Rebecca - the full face shots show this

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Stressful situation for Katy. But interesting she loses compassion for what could have also been an unseen challenge the person laughing was having so quickly and wished them basically pain and suffering. 🤔
---

Agree. Not shaming. Just an observation. The McDonalds does seem to be having an effect on Rebecca - the full face shots show this
Re Katy - you’d think someone in that position wouldn’t be wishing the same (or similar) on anyone else?
And Rebecca yep!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.