New Zealand Influencers #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit what a huge giveaway 😳 but I hate having to follow so many people to enter. And I don't know many people on Instagram to tag either so I usually don't bother entering things like this because some people tag a million people and it's just not worth it 🙄 besides it will probably go to one of their influenzer mates 🤢
Reading the T&C you have to arrange your own pick up/delivery. So I'm thinking it will be an Auckland person who will win, so potentially rules out anyone south of the Bombays. Even collecting could be fraught with hassles. How do you even know you are getting everything unless it is manifested. At least Scammy isn't running it. Be interesting to see who the winter is

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Holy tit what a huge giveaway 😳 but I hate having to follow so many people to enter. And I don't know many people on Instagram to tag either so I usually don't bother entering things like this because some people tag a million people and it's just not worth it 🙄 besides it will probably go to one of their influenzer mates 🤢
That prize pack is over $9k. I thought you needed a licence for prizes over &5k?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
BernieMcdebt I really hope Ol Cunny didn't pay for that cake. What the duck mate, you charge for decorating lessons too 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Anyone find it bleeping odd that SB is talking about her dads vasectomy? WTF? That question could have been responded to privately out of respect for her dad!
Yes and who tf is asking about her dad's tattoos as well? Is her dad one of the main characters on her insta? Idk I don't follow her. She must ask these questions to herself because wtf.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
There is a scary resemblance between Cassie’s dad and Scott. Serious father son vibes there
---
Rebecca has earned herself an unfollow for her stupid football reporting. It’s a piss take. Which is fine, she doesn’t GAF but could have gifted the Dunedin trio and fan experience to someone who can identify a soccer ball.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Rebecca follows Louisa as well. Why wouldn’t she say, ohh nah we don’t really care for football, how about Louisa and her family who are huge football fans.
For the pay check that’s why 🥸 Rebecca definitely didn’t do well on that campaign and her makeup looked so badly done

Reactions: 10
I just came to say, she has her baby and it's ad after ad after ad, definitely makes me want to not buy any of that stuff 😵💫
Why not take time off when you’ve had a baby? If influencing is a real job like they claim surely that would be part of it? Enjoy that newborn bliss, I’m sure the adds for drink bottles and beige clothes will be there when you are ready. Also no mention of this baby’s name or anything else has she said she’s keeping it private? Spud or whatever she calls the first kid is very much the golden child

Reactions: 8
I was kind of shocked by this. For us, meal time is the chance to reconnect after a busy day. I make sure it's strictly no devices at the table. We talk. Some times it's the only time of the day we have the chance to just sit down and chat. I have a 17 month old, 10, 13 and 15yr old. The older three are all pretty heavy iPad/phone users but no way at the table. I thought Katie would of known how important it is to eat together (if possible). I'm sure they also say eating whilst staring at a screen leads to kids over eating as it's so mindless so they aren't actually realising when they are full

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I was kind of shocked by this. For us, meal time is the chance to reconnect after a busy day. I make sure it's strictly no devices at the table. We talk. Some times it's the only time of the day we have the chance to just sit down and chat. I have a 17 month old, 10, 13 and 15yr old. The older three are all pretty heavy iPad/phone users but no way at the table. I thought Katie would of known how important it is to eat together (if possible). I'm sure they also say eating whilst staring at a screen leads to kids over eating as it's so mindless so they aren't actually realising when they are full
Yesss grew up in a household all at the dinner table same meal everything and we did talk
I was shocked that Katie was so shocked at the results I understand with her hours it might not work but on the days she can… why would you want an iPad kid that can’t talk to people at meals. she’s focusing more on if her daughter gets screen time each day by saying it’s easier to do meals with screen time like screen focus isn’t a must do eating dinner as a family should

Reactions: 17
Why not take time off when you’ve had a baby? If influencing is a real job like they claim surely that would be part of it? Enjoy that newborn bliss, I’m sure the adds for drink bottles and beige clothes will be there when you are ready. Also no mention of this baby’s name or anything else has she said she’s keeping it private? Spud or whatever she calls the first kid is very much the golden child
Yeah I thought this was strange. I understand how the ads could have got unexpectedly backed up if you stopped “work” as an influencer early but it wouldn’t matter if any of that stuff was advertised a few weeks later - the baby gear will still be relevant.

Reactions: 3
She said she reduced her workload or partners or something lol 😆

Yeah I thought this was strange. I understand how the ads could have got unexpectedly backed up if you stopped “work” as an influencer early but it wouldn’t matter if any of that stuff was advertised a few weeks later - the baby gear will still be relevant.
Agree. Even when my kids were young I ate with them. I’m always surprised how many of these ‘influencers’ don’t actually eat around a table with their children! And the screen! That’s a great excuse for entertain the child while they are. Even if she wasn’t eating with her she could have sat and chatted with her.

Reactions: 12
I have two children and it has never once occurred to me to do a different meal time to them.
Dinner has always been on the table at 5.30pm, kids are always in bed by 7.30pm at the latest.
They will quite often have a snack to get them through to dinner time which is fine. I know this works for us and not everyone is the same. But first Elle Herself saying they don’t eat dinner with the twins, and now Katie.

We did BLW so the kids fed themselves from 6 months old so it’s not like I was sitting there having to constantly spoon food into their mouths. I helped when I needed to but otherwise left them to it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Excellent summary. I throughly enjoyed 👌🏼

New thread. Someone do a recap - maybe I’ll give it a go
---
MFM - still unhappy , overwhelmed and in therapy. But 3 walks will cure all. Phil still doing everything and kids wearing size 4 clothing. Doesn’t know what’s happening in the world unless she can gain kudos for being so empathetic.
Bernadebt - loves her dog more than her kids. Still tears her kids like tit. Has conned two men in America to get her on tv. No one knows if her staff got paid. Will charge your $145 to make fudge. Ramen noodle hair before water added. Looking like jack nicholson as the joker
Louise Morley - lip pouts, hand waving. Spending money when she says she has none. Trying to make her girl social media stars.
Encult - still calling her kids D’s. Cat has diarrhoea. Husband does nothing apparently. Scamming people on how to post on instagram. Always resting with her ‘monthly’ and bleating about her cycle. Doesn’t spell check but corrects kids who make mistakes and thinks she’s saving the world.
LFYD’s - always on holiday. Always an ad. Always performing. Never parenting the kids
Rebecca Kiejl - spends life at McDonald’s. Does shot ads for free nappies she doesn’t regularly use of buy
Elle herself - high user at after hours surgery. Still exploiting kids. Loves to spread germs. Obsessive around weight. Can move from a traumatic story to fake tan seamlessly.
Cherie pepper and me - Good food. Still has sick mates and we can’t figure out why. We just watch for her recipes and cute son
Holly May - where even is she?
Fianu- door dashing and who even knows
Just Jess - still boring as duck and doesn’t deserve her own thread
Simmo - ego can’t fit here and still scamming and fresh sheeting.
---
I just came to say, she has her baby and it's ad after ad after ad, definitely makes me want to not buy any of that stuff 😵💫
I don’t understand why she said she’s putting her phone down coz her toddler needs awhi, yet she’s posting more ads than ever? Am I just a TC or is that backwards?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh that’s so weird! She’s definitely not the one to be promoting football. She doesn’t make me want to go watch it at all.

I can just picture Louisa waving her hands around like a nutter at the camera and pulling stupid faces and pissing me off, but she would have been much better suited for this gig.
I think the point of the campaign was to get people who didn’t normally get into football to try and widen the audience. I kind of like that that picked different people. no point picking people who are already football mad. If Lou’s fam really wanted to go they could have purchased tickets to a game and will be watching anyway no doubt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I agree rachels kids look nothing alike but she doesn’t strike me as a cheater. Strange does anyone know her irl?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.