New Zealand Influencers #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit what a huge giveaway 😳 but I hate having to follow so many people to enter. And I don't know many people on Instagram to tag either so I usually don't bother entering things like this because some people tag a million people and it's just not worth it 🙄 besides it will probably go to one of their influenzer mates 🤢
These giveaways are disgustin and desperate! I also can’t stand any of those influencers

Reactions: 9
My maths maybe wrong but if this is 15kgs over her body weight and then 10kgs that means she’s only weighing about 55kgs???
I’m assuming this bar is only 15kg if not then add another 5kg on mean body weight would be about 60kgs. Two lots of 10kg in either side and the possibly a 5kg and 2.5kg on either side as well.
I thought she said when she did the meal plan (she bangs on about) she wanted to shift only a few kgs.
ok.
She’d be close to the lower end of ‘ideal’ weight considering she bangs on about how tall she is.
This is where I think these kinds of post can be detrimental to others. She’s mentions a lot about being strong and that’s great. However, I train with a lot of young strong women who press and push twice as much as she does and their bodies do not look that thin. If her next goal is body building comp then yeap, get it however, don’t put these image’s up boasting about being strong and weight when this is not what being strong is about!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Holy tit what a huge giveaway 😳 but I hate having to follow so many people to enter. And I don't know many people on Instagram to tag either so I usually don't bother entering things like this because some people tag a million people and it's just not worth it 🙄 besides it will probably go to one of their influenzer mates 🤢
I still joined! Hahahaha 😆 I just really want to win the big ticket items.. but it says winner to organise pick up/delivery. I hope that doesn't mean you have to pay for all the shipping 😅
---
My maths maybe wrong but if this is 15kgs over her body weight and then 10kgs that means she’s only weighing about 55kgs???
I’m assuming this bar is only 15kg if not then add another 5kg on mean body weight would be about 60kgs. Two lots of 10kg in either side and the possibly a 5kg and 2.5kg on either side as well.
I thought she said when she did the meal plan (she bangs on about) she wanted to shift only a few kgs.
ok.
She’d be close to the lower end of ‘ideal’ weight considering she bangs on about how tall she is.
This is where I think these kinds of post can be detrimental to others. She’s mentions a lot about being strong and that’s great. However, I train with a lot of young strong women who press and push twice as much as she does and their bodies do not look that thin. If her next goal is body building comp then yeap, get it however, don’t put these image’s up boasting about being strong and weight when this is not what being strong is about!
I don't think she realises that muscles weigh more 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Last edited:
ok.
I think she is constantly seeking validation. I remember once her saying that she thinks it's great her boys go watch her at the gym because it's teaching them to be active/strong etc. But then she also mentioned one of them has obsessive eating habits. So it would be hard as a kid to constantly witness their parent punishing themselves at the gym. She can say it's for her mental health etc, but speaking from my own personal experience, the mental health aspect is that going hard-out at the gym every day is a way of controlling weight-gain related anxiety.

Reactions: 6
New thread. Someone do a recap - maybe I’ll give it a go
---
MFM - still unhappy , overwhelmed and in therapy. But 3 walks will cure all. Phil still doing everything and kids wearing size 4 clothing. Doesn’t know what’s happening in the world unless she can gain kudos for being so empathetic.
Bernadebt - loves her dog more than her kids. Still tears her kids like tit. Has conned two men in America to get her on tv. No one knows if her staff got paid. Will charge your $145 to make fudge. Ramen noodle hair before water added. Looking like jack nicholson as the joker
Louise Morley - lip pouts, hand waving. Spending money when she says she has none. Trying to make her girl social media stars.
Encult - still calling her kids D’s. Cat has diarrhoea. Husband does nothing apparently. Scamming people on how to post on instagram. Always resting with her ‘monthly’ and bleating about her cycle. Doesn’t spell check but corrects kids who make mistakes and thinks she’s saving the world.
LFYD’s - always on holiday. Always an ad. Always performing. Never parenting the kids
Rebecca Kiejl - spends life at McDonald’s. Does shot ads for free nappies she doesn’t regularly use of buy
Elle herself - high user at after hours surgery. Still exploiting kids. Loves to spread germs. Obsessive around weight. Can move from a traumatic story to fake tan seamlessly.
Cherie pepper and me - Good food. Still has sick mates and we can’t figure out why. We just watch for her recipes and cute son
Holly May - where even is she?
Fianu- door dashing and who even knows
Just Jess - still boring as duck and doesn’t deserve her own thread
Simmo - ego can’t fit here and still scamming and fresh sheeting.
How did Finau and Louisa make it here and 5000kiwi kids didn’t?? What the fuckery is going on🫣

And our mate, Talz……

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rebecca follows Louisa as well. Why wouldn’t she say, ohh nah we don’t really care for football, how about Louisa and her family who are huge football fans.
Maybe because Louisa isn’t in an agency and the organisers probably wanted to just go through an agency
Louisa is just obsessedddd with posting her twins atm idk if they would have the best content although her followers would listen to her more than Rebecca’s meaning Lou’s followers feel more genuine

Reactions: 6
How boring is Makaia Carr these days, not getting pissed anymore and not EVEN calling people 'basic witches' at 11pm on the weekends (lol).
She run through a lot of friendships in the 3 years she's lived in Papamoa.
I wouldn't trust that BIG BIRD MAN as far as I could throw her !! She love bombs people then dumps them.
ETA - Wouldn't mind eating those sausage rolls at Kit's Ninja PAR TAE

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I no longer enter these social media competitions after I learnt in here (with receipts) that the winner is always someone they know so it’s a waste of my time.
All these influencers are ruining their own credibility and it’s a dumpster fire I’m here for.

Reactions: 16
Maybe because Louisa isn’t in an agency and the organisers probably wanted to just go through an agency
Louisa is just obsessedddd with posting her twins atm idk if they would have the best content although her followers would listen to her more than Rebecca’s meaning Lou’s followers feel more genuine
Louisa is literally pimping out her daughters! Every move t possible she’s got them on the gram.
And sorry, but I know her girls are younger than some of my kids and there is no way in heck I would allow belly button piercings at that age!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.