New Zealand Chat Off-topic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! I was so surprised with my glasshouse candle - you can actually smell it! People walk into my house and always compliment even when it isn’t burning. I love “after hours” it’s cigar and whisky as the scent is quite masculine and reminds me of my dad who died last month. It’s spicy, woody but vanillary and just bloody *DiVINe* if you’re into that. Also reminds me of men’s cologne spicebomb by viktor and Rolf which is also 👌🏼
Omg yes I have and love after hours too!! Also have heavy petal which is very similar to after hours. So good

Reactions: 1
What skin care products does everyone recommend? I don’t trust anything influencers push, so would rather hear tried and tested products!

What skin care products does everyone recommend? I don’t trust anything influencers push, so would rather hear tried and tested products!
Le Roche Posay dermatologists rave about it, it's cheap and is available at most places but chemist warehouse is easy. All my friends love it and my beauty therapist insisted I get the sunscreen. You won't be sorry.

Reactions: 7
Le Roche Posay dermatologists rave about it, it's cheap and is available at most places but chemist warehouse is easy. All my friends love it and my beauty therapist insisted I get the sunscreen. You won't be sorry.
I love my La Roche Posay tinted moisturiser/sunscreen! Not too heavy but definitely noticeable.

I’ve been an ordinary fan for a long time (cheap and somewhat effective) but a friend recently introduced me to Paula’s choice. I have their pore minimising cleanser and the exfoliant (both best sellers from memory) and i saw improvement in my skin within a couple of days. It’s flaring up a bit at the moment but part of the process apparently. I still mix it with my ordinary serums and my skin feels ✨DeViNe✨ by the end of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wanna start an UNINFULENCED by INFULENCERS page and we just put everything we like here on it and put Simone out of a job

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The ordinary is good for so many reasons! It’s great for people on a budget and for people just starting out their skin care regime however it doesn’t actually contain enough of what our skin to see good results. I will always advocate for going with brands that have active ingredients in them. All the store bought or chemist Brought ones only often contain very small amounts of what we need so they’re not actually doing anything but we often think they are!

Reactions: 2
I do use the ordinary cleanser and hyaluronic acid though as I believe these two things can be purchased from anywhere but with my retinols, vitamin c, moisturiser- I use the brand my beauty therapist recommends.

I buy heaps from hikoco, love their stuff, esp for my sensitive af skin

There’s a range at the chemist warehouse, La roche-posay that find really great too

Reactions: 6
I’ve just remembered I have an account and I can post 😂 I made it ages ago but in the postpartum fog I completely forgot about it.

I have a lot to catch up on!

I’m also in Timaru and now wondering whether I know the other Timaru people in here 👀😂
Especially cos I have lots of mutual friends with Josh who was talked about recently.
I have a friend with a tattle account who will quickly work out who I am so hey! I’ll wait to see how long it takes 😂😂

I was influenced by TikTok ads to buy the HiSmile and I have to say I’m not disappointed! I really do think it has made a difference to the whiteness of my teeth.
I have the kit as well as the purple toothpaste.
I would definitely buy it again.
I wonder if we know eachother 🙊

I buy heaps from hikoco, love their stuff, esp for my sensitive af skin
Yes! I recently discovered Hikoco and love everything I have tried so far. Reasonable fair prices and products seem really good quality. I'm a dry skin beetch so need all the moisturising products I can get my hands on. The "I'm from" range is lovely

Reactions: 2
I’ve just remembered I have an account and I can post 😂 I made it ages ago but in the postpartum fog I completely forgot about it.

I have a lot to catch up on!

I’m also in Timaru and now wondering whether I know the other Timaru people in here 👀😂
Especially cos I have lots of mutual friends with Josh who was talked about recently.
I have a friend with a tattle account who will quickly work out who I am so hey! I’ll wait to see how long it takes 😂😂

I was influenced by TikTok ads to buy the HiSmile and I have to say I’m not disappointed! I really do think it has made a difference to the whiteness of my teeth.
I have the kit as well as the purple toothpaste.
I would definitely buy it again.
Ok this is good to know because HiSmile is all over my TikTok feed and I am really keen to do teeth whitening so I’ll look more into it! I must say it’s refreshing hearing reviews from normal people that aren’t getting paid to say it’s good

Reactions: 3
Ok this is good to know because HiSmile is all over my TikTok feed and I am really keen to do teeth whitening so I’ll look more into it! I must say it’s refreshing hearing reviews from normal people that aren’t getting paid to say it’s good
Yep I like it too, I got influenced by the ads. The purple toothpaste is good, but just make sure you don't get it in your lips 🤣 I don't get the huge results on the ads but it does help whiten them a shade or two. The tooth gloss pen is neat too, would be handy to use for photos or something as it does come off quite quickly

Oral B whitening strips have been my jam for about 4 years. My teeth are amazing because of them. Cannot recommend enough. Chemist warehouse or bargain chemist have them ❤

The Colgate Optic Pro Series works well for teeth whitening.

It does taste a bit like you are washing your mouth out with deep heat though

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.