New Zealand Chat Off-topic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did the school drop off this am and I was giving all the other mum's a side eye trying to figure out if any of them could possibly be part of this thread. I listened out for key words such as Prebiotics, Skete, Swimming Lessons and Leopard Print Tops. No such luck.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I did the school drop off this am and I was giving all the other mum's a side eye trying to figure out if any of them could possibly be part of this thread. I listened out for key words such as Prebiotics, Skete, Swimming Lessons and Leopard Print Tops. No such luck.
Post a picture of your kids in school uniform with their faces showing, as well as their name, date of birth, and any other identifying information that you can think of, just like all the other mums do, and then we can let you know if our kids are at the same school 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Post a picture of your kids in school uniform with their faces showing, as well as their name, date of birth, and any other identifying information that you can think of, just like all the other mums do, and then we can let you know if our kids are at the same school 😂
Sounds like a good plan! might also post my car rego and IRD number ....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm pretty sure there aren't any fellow Tattlers in my little corner of the country.

Can I rave about two amazing product lines Ive fallen in love with?:
* Moana Road accessories+ homewares - gorgeous! Great price, too.
* Resolv cleaning products... You buy one of their gorgeous bottles (or you could use your own), then buy one of their concentrated products (they have one each for kitchen, bathroom and mirrors+ glass), which you add to the bottle, fill with warm water, add the little self-adhesive label and you're done ... Too easy! Price point is excellent... Under $6 for the concentrate tablet and it smells SO good +.works fabulously (I used a bit of the kitchen one on the oven door at work and was amazed at the results).

*** Just an honest consumer review - I have no idea who's behind these companies***

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm pretty sure there aren't any fellow Tattlers in my little corner of the country.

* Resolv cleaning products... You buy one of their gorgeous bottles (or you could use your own), then buy one of their concentrated products (they have one each for kitchen, bathroom and mirrors+ glass), which you add to the bottle, fill with warm water, add the little self-adhesive label and you're done ... Too easy! Price point is excellent... Under $6 for the concentrate tablet and it smells SO good +.works fabulously (I used a bit of the kitchen one on the oven door at work and was amazed at the results).

*** Just an honest consumer review - I have no idea who's behind these companies***

Yes! Love Moana Road!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Since we're influencing, my recommendation is Antipodes lime caviar cream 😍 It's the first cream I've ever used where I have actually noticed a difference in the morning after using it, my skin is soo soft and It's probably just my imagination plumper! I think it smells amazing but my husband thinks it smells like I've been rolling in the dirt which might work in your favour if you're not wanting any action that night.

Ooh and the colgate optic white pro series toothpaste ACTUALLY whitens your teeth, unlike the tit plugged by all the actual influencers. Better living everyone!

#ad #spon #gifted #didntbuyitmyself #idonthavethereceipts

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I’ve just spent the last half hour checking out Moana Roads website. It looks like a great recco!

• Heart
On the supplement topic lol
Has anyone tried the Eve Products?
I'm breastfeeding and I need something to give me energy (I can't keep having 4 cups of coffee😂)
Anyone have any recs for breastfeeding friendly energy mood.boosters? 😂🤔

On the supplement topic lol
Has anyone tried the Eve Products?
I'm breastfeeding and I need something to give me energy (I can't keep having 4 cups of coffee😂)
Anyone have any recs for breastfeeding friendly energy mood.boosters? 😂🤔
This really helped me, I was being sucked dry of nutrients haha

• Heart

Omg I just invested in this too! I got an aloe one, and now I can’t find any aloe tablets 😩😩😩

Oh I love the idea of us being *influencers* with real life paid for with hard earned cash products. I am a candle addict, I’ve spent a pretty penny on some boujee ones but I truly think Glasshouse is your best bang for buck. The scent pay off is amazing. Eycoya is a solid 3/10 for me. I have a few expenny ones from Mecca but really don’t think they were any better. Thanks that’s all. #ad

Reactions: 10
Oh I love the idea of us being *influencers* with real life paid for with hard earned cash products. I am a candle addict, I’ve spent a pretty penny on some boujee ones but I truly think Glasshouse is your best bang for buck. The scent pay off is amazing. Eycoya is a solid 3/10 for me. I have a few expenny ones from Mecca but really don’t think they were any better. Thanks that’s all. #ad
I absolutely rate glasshouse the smell lasts they are quite big and so many flavours!

Totally agree about glasshouse!! I really wish they didn’t waste their money on stupid flashy influencer events though. Dose of Cozy candles are also really nice for a more affordable option.

Reactions: 9
Ecoya is nowhere near as good as glasshouse! I have found a really nice one by a brand called Miss Coco Lala - it’s so yummy. They’re in random gift shops but online too. Next favourite after glasshouse.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I’ve just remembered I have an account and I can post 😂 I made it ages ago but in the postpartum fog I completely forgot about it.

I have a lot to catch up on!

I’m also in Timaru and now wondering whether I know the other Timaru people in here 👀😂
Especially cos I have lots of mutual friends with Josh who was talked about recently.
I have a friend with a tattle account who will quickly work out who I am so hey! I’ll wait to see how long it takes 😂😂

I was influenced by TikTok ads to buy the HiSmile and I have to say I’m not disappointed! I really do think it has made a difference to the whiteness of my teeth.
I have the kit as well as the purple toothpaste.
I would definitely buy it again.

Reactions: 6
Yes! I was so surprised with my glasshouse candle - you can actually smell it! People walk into my house and always compliment even when it isn’t burning. I love “after hours” it’s cigar and whisky as the scent is quite masculine and reminds me of my dad who died last month. It’s spicy, woody but vanillary and just bloody *DiVINe* if you’re into that. Also reminds me of men’s cologne spicebomb by viktor and Rolf which is also 👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.