New Zealand Chat Off-topic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For skincare I’m currently using The Ordinary and really rate it. I attached photos of what I use.
I didn’t know where to start with skincare and love that they had the little quiz thing to tell you what would be best for your skin.

I REALLY need to wear sunscreen though. I’m a shocker for not putting any on 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yeah, I rate the ordinary as well. I'm a budget witch lol. But figure it's better than nothing!

Reactions: 3
I’m going to second / third / fourth the Hikoco and La Roche Posay chat. Both affordable and my skin has never been better. I’ve always been hopeless at skincare. But finally getting into it and these two brands have been the catalyst.

I’m going to second / third / fourth the Hikoco and La Roche Posay chat. Both affordable and my skin has never been better. I’ve always been hopeless at skincare. But finally getting into it and these two brands have been the catalyst.
What products do you use? I looked at the Hikoco website and there's so much choice....so I came here instead!

What products do you use? I looked at the Hikoco website and there's so much choice....so I came here instead!
At the moment I’m using all la Roche Posay - cleanser (effaclar), vit c serum, moisturiser and sunblock in day. And then cleanse, retinol, moisturiser at night. That’s what I picked up from a tik tok dermatologist who popped up on my feed. My skin has been amazing since I started this. As I get more obsessed with the LRP brand I keep finding new products to try. But it’s so much cheaper than brands sold via the likes of caci etc.

Reactions: 6
At the moment I’m using all la Roche Posay - cleanser (effaclar), vit c serum, moisturiser and sunblock in day. And then cleanse, retinol, moisturiser at night. That’s what I picked up from a tik tok dermatologist who popped up on my feed. My skin has been amazing since I started this. As I get more obsessed with the LRP brand I keep finding new products to try. But it’s so much cheaper than brands sold via the likes of caci etc.
Thank you, I'll have a look online before I go into CW. 🌻

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have a random question....
Is there any way to not see FB market place on Facebook?
I don't give 2 shits that my baby group friend is selling her size 8 tan boots, or a dinosaur duvet.
I wish people would tick the "hide from friends" option when they're making a listing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I found this YouTube but basically if you go into settings and privacy and click settings again you can choose what notifications you get
But this is only for if you get a notification if your friends with someone plus in same groups

Reactions: 1
Off the back of Ellie selling all her shoes - anyone have any footwear shop recommendations? Primarily for boots and sandals appropriate for the office. Happy to splurge if quality is worth it.

Hate shoe shopping 😫

Off the back of Ellie selling all her shoes - anyone have any footwear shop recommendations? Primarily for boots and sandals appropriate for the office. Happy to splurge if quality is worth it.

Hate shoe shopping 😫
I really rate mi Piaci for work shoes. They’re a bit expensive but quality wise I have pairs I bought 6+ years ago and still going strong

• Heart
I really rate mi Piaci for work shoes. They’re a bit expensive but quality wise I have pairs I bought 6+ years ago and still going strong
Thank you! Sick of buying Kmart shoes to try and save a buck which then stay in my wardrobe unworn because they don’t fit properly 😂

• Heart
Yeah I love my Mi Piaci boots I bought a few years ago! First time I spent decent money on shoes and was worth it.

Also, highly rate Orba sneakers. They’re plant based which is very cool, and so comfy!

God those Mama Hooch brothers make my skin crawl. Wish they got longer in prison.
Some of you ChCh ladies know of them at all?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Just brought la Roche posay from chemist warehouse #influenced

also basic ordinary girl here. Who knows if I am using the right products but it feels nice on my skin and it’s cured the dryness.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
God those Mama Hooch brothers make my skin crawl. Wish they got longer in prison.
Some of you ChCh ladies know of them at all?
Thankfully no but it’s like we all know someone who knows them. It’s gross. Slimy. Hope the black eyes continue in prison.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I've just discovered that you can be a flight attendant with Air NZ whenever you like eg up to age 60.
That got me thinking once my kids gap it, I could be one as a hobby and retire from my normal job and have a wee bit of of a change from the hum drum of everyday lyfe !!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've just discovered that you can be a flight attendant with Air NZ whenever you like eg up to age 60.
That got me thinking once my kids gap it, I could be one as a hobby and retire from my normal job and have a wee bit of of a change from the hum drum of everyday lyfe !!
I reckon that would be such a cool job to do either as a youngun with no dependants or as you describe!! Like tiring and annoying customers, but amazing opportunities.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.