New Zealand Chat Off-topic #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched dancing for the devil on Netflix? Just binged it šŸ˜³
I havenā€™t had time to really watch much on tv but Iā€™ve seen it posted as one to watch!

I tried to get through Baby Reindeer but Iā€™m about 4 episodes in and bored of it/frustrated with it.

I gave up sleep to watch Bridgerton only to find itā€™s a 2 part release šŸ™ƒ

Thatā€™s in my to watch list now

itā€™s been coming up in my TikTok and I think itā€™s about Miranda Derrick who shows up in my feed heaps

Check her engagement TikTok. Nothing surprising or authentic about it when you keep looking back at the camera
---
Iā€™m hanging out for bridgerton too

why the f they split that into two is beyond me

Reactions: 1
Thatā€™s in my to watch list now

itā€™s been coming up in my TikTok and I think itā€™s about Miranda Derrick who shows up in my feed heaps

Check her engagement TikTok. Nothing surprising or authentic about it when you keep looking back at the camera
---
Iā€™m hanging out for bridgerton too

why the f they split that into two is beyond me
I guess itā€™s money making for them but I was soooo pissed to see the next episodes wonā€™t be released for a couple of weeks and then to end after that carriage scene ā€¦ girl what?! šŸ˜³

YES, watched it on Friday. I am always equal parts baffled / amused / saddened by these cult things. How do so many seemingly reasonable people get sucked in?!?

(The answer seems to be missing or lacking parental figures earlier in life, but, you know. Still astounds me.)

I love coming home from work and catching up on the tattle of the day. Todayā€™s tattle has definitely popped off. Happy Thursday

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Period underwear for teenagers. She has extremely heavy periods and I need underwear that will work. Beat ones for heavy please that are still trendy to wear?

Period underwear for teenagers. She has extremely heavy periods and I need underwear that will work. Beat ones for heavy please that are still trendy to wear?
I recently purchased Kmart period underwear and Iā€™m quite impressed. Iā€™m an old lady that wears full coverage though so definitely donā€™t tick the ā€œtrendyā€ box šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Oh yes Iā€™m interested too. We havenā€™t found any good ones and have some from the warehouse I think theyā€™re called love Luna or something and thereā€™s a brand at the supermarket too. Will try Modi body and any other suggestions

I have boody and am happy with them (omg boody autocorrected to bloody and that is *so* appropriate šŸ˜…)

• Haha
Oh yes Iā€™m interested too. We havenā€™t found any good ones and have some from the warehouse I think theyā€™re called love Luna or something and thereā€™s a brand at the supermarket too. Will try Modi body and any other suggestions
She started with Love Luna when she first had her period but they are only good for her at the end now. Will try Modi and feel a lot of the other brands arenā€™t ideal for teenagers with heavy periods. We have tried reusable pads but the ones for heavier periods are so bulky and she hates them.
Also those who have teens who are ā€˜witchesā€™ on their period I highly recommend getting them to take Evening Primrose supplements. The change is amazing!

She started with Love Luna when she first had her period but they are only good for her at the end now. Will try Modi and feel a lot of the other brands arenā€™t ideal for teenagers with heavy periods. We have tried reusable pads but the ones for heavier periods are so bulky and she hates them.
Also those who have teens who are ā€˜witchesā€™ on their period I highly recommend getting them to take Evening Primrose supplements. The change is amazing!
I got my daughter a pack of bonds period underwear from farmers on sale and she likes them but she hasnā€™t actually started her period yet it was more pre empting it! We also got black period proof togs from the warehouse I think they were loveluna brand or something.

What age are girls starting their period nowadays? Mine is 13 this week.

Interesting catch up on the main thread from the last few days - felt a bit more light hearted like reading this one.

Mine started hers in yr7. Hard to know decent underwear as she doesnā€™t have that many friends who suffer like she does. She also doesnā€™t want big bulky type underwear as well.

Mine started hers in yr7. Hard to know decent underwear as she doesnā€™t have that many friends who suffer like she does. She also doesnā€™t want big bulky type underwear as well.
Would you consider a period cup or anything similar for her? Maybe not now while sheā€™s still so young, but in her teens?
I wish I had discovered one when I first got my period (although I got mine at 11 so definitely wouldnā€™t have been keen to stick anything ā€œup thereā€!). Having a cup was life changing for me.
Nobody knew it was there, I could wear what I wanted, I could swim, I could dance, I didnā€™t worry that anyone could see anything through my clothes šŸ™ŒšŸ¼

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.