New Zealand Chat Off-topic #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope everyone has a chance to pop out and take a pic of the Aurora tonight. Can’t see much with the naked eye but camera catches a lot more!
The photos I saw from friends at home looked amazing! I’m in Vietnam atm and was eagerly waiting for it but couldn’t see it here!

Those probiotic gummies are delicious 😅

My god there’s a lot of posts in the group today whinging about their crappy Mother’s Day!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
My god there’s a lot of posts in the group today whinging about their crappy Mother’s Day!
I’ve read a couple and man that’s pretty depressing

I’m also not a fan of the gushy my mother is super amazing posts that appear everywhere. They come across as disingenuous

Reactions: 3
What are the probiotics good for? I’m so over tummy pain and bloating.
It’s been ongoing for years. Every test under the sun and nothing wrong with me apparently

It’s been ongoing for years. Every test under the sun and nothing wrong with me apparently
I find for that sort of thing

It puts the good bacteria back in to try balance the gut health

I think $20-$30 a bottle from the chemist warehouse
So not too expensive to help to see if it settles things for you

not like $60-$100 supplements 😅

I use them for bloating and they have been really helpful. No weight loss but maybe that’s the extra chocolate I’ve been consuming 👀😂

• Haha
I recommend theses!

• Heart
Anyone been to Bali? Areas to visit/avoid or specific resorts/airbnbs to recommend? 😊
I've been a few times. Love Changuu / Seminyak but so does everyone else so it's got super busy. We always rent a house instead of resorts. you can get some amazing homes. Many come with staff that you can pay for babysitting, cooking, cleaning etc so you too can live like Christian and Mark for a week or two!
Nusa Dua is closer to the airport and it's really just lots of resorts, not so much the true Bali but they can be great with kids. all inclusive and reasonable. We normally do a few nights here and then the rest houses.
I hate Kuta personally but some people love it.

Reactions: 2
Anyone been to Bali? Areas to visit/avoid or specific resorts/airbnbs to recommend? 😊
We liked Bali! Stayed in Seminyak/kerobokan which we liked but also can’t compare to anywhere else there. We are travelling Asia currently and stopping back off to explore more of Bali on our way home in a few months. Caangu was crazy busy and I’d avoid that! We had a huge villa as it was a big family trip with my sick dad, so we didn’t do a lot. Our kids loved the waterpark tho, that was a good day out and the massages there were amazing.

Reactions: 1
Search Leon Bali Holiday Tour on Facebook. He’s a driver and one of the best. Takes you to the actual good tourist spots, or can provide suggestions on where to go, and an all round legend.
You can just message him on FB and suss your days.

Search Leon Bali Holiday Tour on Facebook. He’s a driver and one of the best. Takes you to the actual good tourist spots, or can provide suggestions on where to go, and an all round legend.
You can just message him on FB and suss your days.
The drivers are one of the best parts of Bali! They’re so cool!!
---
Yessss tell us more about your trip! Let us live through you! 😂
Haha! We’ve done a month in Thailand, a month in Cambodia which is our highlight so far and got to Vietnam a week ago, the food here is my favourite so far. Plan to do Laos, northern Thailand and hopefully Malaysia/bali on our way home if we don’t run out of money/aren’t over it by then.

We have two kids so doing it slowly but learning lots on the way. Often it’s fabulous, some days it’s a drag and I don’t know wtf we were thinking. Our youngest is a terrrrrible sleeper and being somewhere else with lack of routine is hard.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Going to Bali next week. Have done heaps of researching and watching tictoks. I am most looking forward to Ubud. The things to do around there look fantastic

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.