New Zealand Chat Off-topic #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That WJR on WDG has done FIVE posts in the last 24hrs. Do these women not have irl friends 😭😭 when I have these thoughts they have I message the gals group chat, or my husband, or literally anyone but a huge tens of thousands of people fb group 😅
The amount of times I’m saying to myself “girl get a journal” seeing these posts! 😳😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sounds like the old Trade Me message boards where people would write absolutely anything that crossed their mind
Ok but I really miss those boards 😂
I remember I once posted about a car accident that had happened because I drove the same kind of car. I was like 16 at the time. Had absolutely NO business being in those threads with so many bored and angry adults.
And I shared whatever I shared about the car and got absolutely reamed out by people. I was mortified even though it was an anonymous board. Now I would just tell them to get fucked 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm so glad I'm not in that group lol.
That'd do my head in.

Does the lift go all the way up?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That group is their therapy. They both need to join groups specific to their issues. I have no idea who she’s talking about “when Tobias died” but sounds like they both need therapy.

Reactions: 2
Hope everyone has a chance to pop out and take a pic of the Aurora tonight. Can’t see much with the naked eye but camera catches a lot more!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hope everyone has a chance to pop out and take a pic of the Aurora tonight. Can’t see much with the naked eye but camera catches a lot more!
Yep it was incredible for us

could see it on our rd and went to a local beach and it was stunning

nice to see everyone else out there too

Reactions: 3
Please tell me my memory is serving me correctly and it was this thread where someone recommended these probiotics? It’s going back a few months now I think.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.