New baby and post birth advice #40: All I want for Christmas is a good nights sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok but can you all skip a day of washing? If I skip a day then the next day I’m drowning under a mountain. It’s worth the risk for me 🤣

Also, I resent the New Years mask on my picture. If I wanted to be fun I’d have a proper picture in there, let me be boring, Tattle!
I didn’t clock we all had them, I thought it was a play on your username 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well, we peaked! I put her party dress on, went to the rubbish dump and then nandos. That was as exciting as it gets 😂
Happy new year all x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
duck me I forgot how brutal teething is. He’s only 4 months too I hope they don’t take ages to come through

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Building ikea furniture is like an adult lego for me. I love it.

Get to ikea woman!
Oh my god, me too. Actually any flat pack furniture I absolutely love putting it together. The OH didn’t get a look in when it came to building the baby’s cot. Not that he offered of course but for once I was grateful to be left to it!

Eta I need a life…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I missed the soup incident, and even though I have no idea what was said, this still made me giggle!
In quick summary, I spent 2 hours making soup only to leave it out overnight and have to bin it, the second time I dropped it and the third when I finally succeeded, it was disgusting anyway :ROFLMAO: 😭 So in essence, I REALLY hate flatpack 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the heck, I just settled the baby back to sleep without boob!? This NYE is truly the dawning of a new era.
Night 3 of the floor bed. Last night I was in settling him for 10-15 mins every hour until I got a 2hr stint out of him then brought him in with me at 3.30. Hoping this good start continues through the night 🤞🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In quick summary, I spent 2 hours making soup only to leave it out overnight and have to bin it, the second time I dropped it and the third when I finally succeeded, it was disgusting anyway :ROFLMAO: 😭 So in essence, I REALLY hate flatpack 😅
You're a better woman than I'd ever be. I can't Imagine I will ever try to make soup, let alone 3 times! Props to ya! X

Reactions: 1
My favourite memory of 2022

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't like these masks on the photos. I'm actually having to read people's names rather than look at the photos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.