New baby and post birth advice #39 Soupless Soul Sistas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just going to post the whole thing so you can admire my dedication though ๐Ÿ˜‚
And to add that I made it whilst he was asleep in bed with 2 kids running around ๐Ÿ˜‚
Are you depicting the aftermath of Chernobyl? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
With skills like this finch bakery should be snapping you up ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can you all stop it please, I'm lying in bed silently shaking with laughter and desperately don't want to wake the small human. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck sake first mouldy spuds and now we have a mouldy fried egg, GUYS STOP I CAN'T TAKE IT ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜‚ :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
I like how the person commenting the most on these things is the one that failed at making soup. Where you literally throw a bunch of veg in and boil it up and it doesn't matter what it looks like...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I like how the person commenting the most on these things is the one that failed at making soup. Where you literally throw a bunch of veg in and boil it up and it doesn't matter what it looks like...
AYE OK :LOL: I will say I'm bleeping mint at cakes, toot toot TOOTing my own horn cause you cunts are gunning for it ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

just watch me absolutely annihilate Tommy's 1st birthday cake and have to eat my words/rank cake

• Haha
Reactions: 11
AYE OK :LOL: I will say I'm bleeping mint at cakes, toot toot TOOTing my own horn cause you cunts are gunning for it ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

just watch me absolutely annihilate Tommy's 1st and have to eat my words/rank cake
Mama Bore told us she was good at cakes too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iโ€™m gonna curse you funny fuckers for keeping me up when Iโ€™m up with a coughing mini Waka throughout the night and have to turn into Andrew Lloyd Webber rehearsing a year 1 Christmas show at 9am tomorrow morning

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The proof of the pudding cake will have to wait till Tommy's birthday but I will give you a related laugh, these were supposed to be rock buns, forgot to put the bleeping flour in didn't I

137583202_10164999589605171_1846556917409412312_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Creased & deceased ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I buy and order things because Iโ€™m alright at baking taste wise, but I despise washing up and vegan baking requires 10000 ingredients and every pot in the house. Not worth it. And appearance wise - all my creations have to be shame eaten in secret at home ๐Ÿคฃ Mr SI is the only person with access.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.