New baby and post birth advice #39 Soupless Soul Sistas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made ducks as well...

The one at the back has seen some tit.
Nah babe I'm sorry I love you but, you are straight up lying about being a quality baker, do your ducks have nuclear exposure!? 😭:ROFLMAO: You are ENDING me tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I made ducks as well...

The one at the back has seen some tit.
I wrote a snarky comment about the duck. Then have deleted it again. Because this evening I managed to bake a cake, and literally drop it on the floor. My husband is currently in the kitchen eating it with a fork like it’s that episode of friends with the cheesecake and I’ve come to bed in a huff because I don’t want to eat floor cake but also I’m not happy I now have no cake…

Anyway my point remains, I have no right to judge the duck 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
They're good if you close your eyes, alright?
😂

This was my attempt at making my partner for his birthday cake 😂

Not really helping myself 😂
I need to ask because the more I look the more I'm seeing. Is the brown a bear claw? Or a fishing rod? What is the yellow under it? Does he fish and fight grizzly bears?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm just going to post the whole thing so you can admire my dedication though 😂
And to add that I made it whilst he was asleep in bed with 2 kids running around 😂
Hey the fish ain't half bad! Although duck me your proportions are off boo, if MrBore manages to catch a fish near 20 times his size then I'll finally cut him some slack for once 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm just going to post the whole thing so you can admire my dedication though 😂
And to add that I made it whilst he was asleep in bed with 2 kids running around 😂
Oh of course Mr Bore is into fishing 🤦🏼‍♀️ Although now any time you mention him I’m going to imagine Guy Fiyeri.
Anyone else find it weird that on mumsnet women always refuse to say what their husbands hobby is on a thread because they say it’s “outing”?! I bet it’s cycling, there’s too many middle aged men in lycra on the road.
I don’t particuarly use mumsnet but that’s one of the main reasons why, people ask for opinions then don’t give half the information

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.