New baby and post birth advice #37 The only way to eat porridge is to tip it in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KW is away fri - mon, and hasn’t bothered contacting me since 2pm today to see how his child is. Petty but I feel like I would be checking much more often than that 😡
TBH I am probably the prettiest person on the planet because I would have ignored the 2pm text. I’d be like nah mate do one.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe it’s just me but I’d think he’s away.. let him having fun without the constant need to check in.

This child is allergic to sleep. She went down easily at 7 but has been up since 10.15, sleepy but won’t actually sleep just grumpy and crying because she’s tired. Aren’t we all pal, aren’t we all x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Everleigh is also ill. Got a constant cough which is making her sick. Been in and out since bed time.
Got her out for a cuddle now refuses to go back in. But I'm desperate for a pee 😂
Don't want to put her in and her scream and wake everyone up and her cough worse but also don't want to wet myself 😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Argh. The baby is ill AGAIN. And she keeps vomitting all over me, I think that’s my third shower in 12 hours

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Twins are ill again too 😫 feels like we’ve had back to back colds since October 🥲

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
We've been up since half 4. Raging temps, my throat is like sandpaper so I can only imagine theirs is.
Miss Rachel has been on since 5am, and I give no fucks.

Also, knew T2 was ill before she even woke. The cat (who don't worry snoop isn't usually allowed upstairs, and was swiftly removed from the cot) snook upstairs and decided to have a cuddle with T2. The cat only bothers with you, when you're unwell. 90% of the time she's an antisocial twit 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
We've been up since half 4. Raging temps, my throat is like sandpaper so I can only imagine theirs is.

Also, knew T2 was ill before she even woke. The cat (who don't worry snoop isn't usually allowed upstairs, and was swiftly removed from the cot) snook upstairs and decided to have a cuddle with T2. The cat only bothers with you, when you're unwell. 90% of the time she's an antisocial that 😂
oh god how cute is the cat

• Heart
Reactions: 7
After the usual night of wake ups every 2 hours and starting our day at about 5:15 I have made pancakes for the whole family this morning (egg free banana pancakes for the baby, gluten free normal pancakes for everyone else) plus a blueberry and strawberry sauce which I turned into chia jam for the baby... I'll expect my "mum of the year" medal any day now 😂

I genuinely don't know what possessed me, I think I was filled with the festive spirit but I think I'm done for the day now, I've exhausted myself before 8am!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Also, knew T2 was ill before she even woke. The cat (who don't worry snoop isn't usually allowed upstairs, and was swiftly removed from the cot) snook upstairs and decided to have a cuddle with T2. The cat only bothers with you, when you're unwell. 90% of the time she's an antisocial twit 😂
That is so cute 💕💕

we’re all also Ill and felt like we’ve all been Ill since august. If I cough one more time I swear I’m going to combust.
I hate nursery. So many germs and they take all my money

• Heart
After the usual night of wake ups every 2 hours and starting our day at about 5:15 I have made pancakes for the whole family this morning (egg free banana pancakes for the baby, gluten free normal pancakes for everyone else) plus a blueberry and strawberry sauce which I turned into chia jam for the baby... I'll expect my "mum of the year" medal any day now 😂

I genuinely don't know what possessed me, I think I was filled with the festive spirit but I think I'm done for the day now, I've exhausted myself before 8am!
Aye duck off not all of us can be Nigella OK :LOL:

#stillmadaboutthesoup

Serious though, wanna adopt me? I can sleep through the night I promise and I haven't tit myself for a good few years at least x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Aye duck off not all of us can be Nigella OK :LOL:

#stillmadaboutthesoup

Serious though, wanna adopt me? I can sleep through the night I promise and I haven't tit myself for a good few years at least x
I mean, this is probably false advertising, pancake breakfasts don't happen more than about 10 times a year...

But sure, can I send my feral 3yo to hang out with Tommy and his axe?

• Haha
I mean, this is probably false advertising, pancake breakfasts don't happen more than about 10 times a year...

But sure, can I send my feral 3yo to hang out with Tommy and his axe?
10 times in a year!? Jesus Christ I haven't done pancake breakfasts that many times in the past decade :eek:😂

I don’t think I’ve ever even considered making pancakes on any day other than shrove Tuesday!

TBH I am probably the prettiest person on the planet because I would have ignored the 2pm text. I’d be like nah mate do one.
Hahha he texted last night and I didn’t reply. I’m sure that’ll show him 😂🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Omg sooo cute 😻😻😻

I tried to make some the other day and the whole mix went in the bin after the first 2 failed.
Pancakes are harder to make than a roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.