New baby and post birth advice #34 Just press the tummy to turn it off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mate 😭
I am the same, I can't cope with the twins atm but here I am grieving the fact I won't be pregnant ever again🤣🤣
I keep telling myself one more won't hurt, then the baby starts moaning and the older two start attacking each other and I'm like... meh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
3 days after the clocks have changed and apparently we now wake for the day at 4:30. 🙃 I thought 5:30 was bad enough. Is this it until the Spring clock change now or will he eventually realise sleep is amazing?! 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
GUYS! I know they say things go bump in the night at Halloween but apparently not my kids, the baby only woke up twice (!) and the big ones still asleep. This may be the best nights sleep I’ve had in the last 9 months

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Joining this thread as im now home with a two day old baby, and will definitely need the company in the small hours! Managed a whole 20 mins of sleep last night, couldn’t fall asleep for the life of me and then he woke up and has been attached to my boobs since 1am. At least this time round I know it’s not forever, I think I just cried with my first. I do however have high blood pressure this time which I’m fairly sure will not be helped by getting absolutely zero sleep…time to go wake my husband up!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
😆😆😆 Oh Tommy!
How are you feeling otherwise Lantern?

@Easilyannoyed feel like we haven't heard from you in a while? How are you and Orange?

And there's other moms missing I think, Moimoi (don't want to tag, cause there's no profile pic for (a)moimoi, so unsure if it's the right person), @Bwacac , @Midgettree , @Babyyoda88, who else?
I’m ok same old 🤣 although I did have a blast carving my pumpkin (and Tommys 🥹) last night. We always do them for an annual photo so having a third member was 🥰🥰

How are you mama?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Joining this thread as im now home with a two day old baby, and will definitely need the company in the small hours! Managed a whole 20 mins of sleep last night, couldn’t fall asleep for the life of me and then he woke up and has been attached to my boobs since 1am. At least this time round I know it’s not forever, I think I just cried with my first. I do however have high blood pressure this time which I’m fairly sure will not be helped by getting absolutely zero sleep…time to go wake my husband up!
Congratulations! ❤

Reactions: 1
Congratulations! Definitely wake your husband up!

5am start here... Bloody clock change. Baby was sleeping but heard 3yo and woke up because he's obsessed with her and wanted to play!

Also you lot have a lot to answer for, after resisting I finally checked out Vinted and now have like 8 parcels on their way to me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mr Waka made me a tea at 6:30. Currently at home with a sick mini waka (can’t keep calling her a baby 😩) who won’t be put down. I wonder how many times I will have to Microwave my tea before I can actually drink it 🤔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The twins slept till 6am.
Twin 2 woke at 11 & twin 1 woke at 2am. That's it. Usually they take it in turns🤯
What is this witchcraft?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
3 days after the clocks have changed and apparently we now wake for the day at 4:30. 🙃 I thought 5:30 was bad enough. Is this it until the Spring clock change now or will he eventually realise sleep is amazing?! 👀
Solidarity sista! Who forgot to send the memo to these babies that we were supposed to get an extra hour of sleep? I was at a baby group yesterday and one of the mams was complaining that her baby had woken up for the day at 6:30 instead of 7:30 and we had been up for the day since 4:40. I’m not a violent person but I could have drop kicked her in the face 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have completely lost my voice. Parenting is fun when I can’t say the words “gentle hands / no / does that feel safe to you? / let’s pause and think if that’s a good idea” 30000 times a day like I normally need to 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Really feeling the mental load today. Work has picked up rapidly so I’m really busy all day and yet it’s still somehow fallen on me to get up early with the baby, get us both ready on time, order some lights that our builders need this week, speak to the builders about a mistake that’s been made (which meant rewriting a message 4000 times because Im trying to come across firm but not arsey or rude) all before logging on at 8.30. I still need to find time to get to b&q on my lunch break and chase up our flooring fitters when they open, in between the 5 meetings I have to be in.

I’ve had a banging headache since yesterday that just won’t shift. And Mr G seems bemused about why im stressed 🤯

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Mr Waka made me a tea at 6:30. Currently at home with a sick mini waka (can’t keep calling her a baby 😩) who won’t be put down. I wonder how many times I will have to Microwave my tea before I can actually drink it 🤔
I have made 2 teas today, and had to reheat both 🤢

Microwaved tea 😭 😭 😭 make a new one you monsters, PLZ I'm calling Snoop special services, this is the worst abuse I've heard on this thread yet 😩:ROFLMAO:😩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Microwaved tea 😭 😭 😭 make a new one you monsters, PLZ I'm calling Snoop special services, this is the worst abuse I've heard on this thread yet 😩:ROFLMAO:😩
I didn’t have time to make a new one 😂😂😂 needed to get out the door and needed it heated so it was just the right drinking temp. I have no excuse for the second one though 😂

Reactions: 1
Did anyone go back to work before their baby was 1? My hospital/unit are really struggling with covid backlog so I've offered to come back to and do some shifts etc. They are being great - I'm only doing days, fitting in around the hubby's schedule so we don't have to worry about nursery/a nanny) and my mother in law is going to come and stay for a bit but today I just can't work out if its mum guilt/pregnancy/me being neurotic (Or all of the above) but the guilt has just hit me. Elanna couldn't give a damn - she's all about Daddy and Grammie. She'll be 8 months when I actually go back and I'm adding the missed time when baby 2 is here but the guilt is strong!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.