New baby and post birth advice #29 If you burn your butt, you have to sit on the blisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyones babies get teeth in a random order? T1 has 2 bottom front teeth and the 2 bottom ones either side (don’t Know tooth names) are poking through the gum today! I always thought the top front teeth would be next but there’s no sign of them!
Also someone mentioned the teetha granules in the previous thread- we’ve been using them as they really help (you can buy them cheaper in savers £3,50)
Baby sailor grew 2 x bottom teeth then a random top fang? He looks ridiculous but very sweet 😂 so yes I think they do!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyones babies get teeth in a random order? T1 has 2 bottom front teeth and the 2 bottom ones either side (don’t Know tooth names) are poking through the gum today! I always thought the top front teeth would be next but there’s no sign of them!
Also someone mentioned the teetha granules in the previous thread- we’ve been using them as they really help (you can buy them cheaper in savers £3,50)
Ours did, one bottom then the top two fangs, then the rest followed 😷 the top middle two came out of nowhere! Number 8 is just peeking through now! Im so done with teeth rn
On my way to savers!!!!

Reactions: 1
Projectile hot sick all over me, the carpet and the bed in a very hot room is not fun 🤢🤮 also I'm being picked up in 30 mins to go to dinner with my freinds for the first time in 8 months 🤣 so I'm going to be smelling delish

Also why are KW's just totally useless when you have a fountain of sick situation? 🤣 he just stands there like 😐😐

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
We have a very poorly sausage. So
Much snot and she’s lost her voice and can hardly breathe thru her nose 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
We have a very poorly sausage. So
Much snot and she’s lost her voice and can hardly breathe thru her nose 😭
Same here 😭😭😭😭😭 he has only had 2 bottles today he’s refusing to drink coz he can’t breathe while he sucks on the bottle 😓😓😓

hope she gets better asap xx

• Heart
Same here 😭😭😭😭😭 he has only had 2 bottles today he’s refusing to drink coz he can’t breathe while he sucks on the bottle 😓😓😓

hope she gets better asap xx
Oh no! There’s a viral infection going around according to nursery.
hope your little man feels better soon too x

• Heart
I know it's not really baby related but I need to offload. I got some really upsetting news when I got home today that a very close family friend (she was like my second mum growing up, I was at her house constantly) died suddenly last night. I'm in such shock and finding it really hard to parent well although baby cuddles are very soothing.
I also live a long way from where she lived and where the funeral will be and have no idea how I'd logistically get there with the kids but I also can't imagine not attending because she was such a big part of my life.

Mostly though I'm thinking of her children (one is one of my best friends) and can't stop crying, they are going to be in so much pain.
Bleugh, life is just tit and unfair sometimes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I know it's not really baby related but I need to offload. I got some really upsetting news when I got home today that a very close family friend (she was like my second mum growing up, I was at her house constantly) died suddenly last night. I'm in such shock and finding it really hard to parent well although baby cuddles are very soothing.
I also live a long way from where she lived and where the funeral will be and have no idea how I'd logistically get there with the kids but I also can't imagine not attending because she was such a big part of my life.

Mostly though I'm thinking of her children (one is one of my best friends) and can't stop crying, they are going to be in so much pain.
I’m so sorry to hear that xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2

So sorry to hear this. A friend of mine lost her dad suddenly last week, and I said to her I can’t imagine how you are able to process your own grief and also parent your children. Don’t be afraid to go easy on the parenting with screen time And easy cook dinners while you need some extra time to process your grief.

Yes 3Me got hers in a random order, and Toddler me currently has his bottom two, one too one and now one of his incisors is almost through, so looks like he’ll be the same.

• Heart
Oh man she’s trying to breathe thru her mouth and can’t settle to sleep.
ige never seen this before - people who have had snotty babies please tell me she’ll be ok tonight so I don’t worry all night she can’t breathe 🙈😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So having been up since 3:30, I’d sort of hoped she might go to sleep a little early tonight. Oh how wrong I was 😂 she’s hardly napped either. I don’t understand how she’s not shattered because I most definitely am

• Heart
ige never seen this before - people who have had snotty babies please tell me she’ll be ok tonight so I don’t worry all night she can’t breathe 🙈😭😭
She'll be fine. Be prepared for her to be waking up a lot though!
I hate colds because she can't keep her dummy in and breathe at the same time! So she's constantly disturbed!

• Heart
She will be absolutely fine - shes at an age now where mouth breathing has been learnt.
You may be in for a rough night though, have you got lots of saline spray and a snot sucker? Baby vix on her feet and even a muslin with some on tied around a cot bar to help the congestion.
Calpol plug in too if you have one x

• Heart
She'll be fine. Be prepared for her to be waking up a lot though!
I hate colds because she can't keep her dummy in and breathe at the same time! So she's constantly disturbed!
Thankfully she doesn’t take a tummy (I know she’s weird) but I’m prepared for a rough night 😭 just hope nursery don’t send her home tomorrow

Breaks my heart when they are like that, mine can’t then have the boob and breathe, so they can’t settle, so imagine it’s the same with dummies and bottles. So unpleasant for them. But it passes ❤

• Heart
She will be absolutely fine - shes at an age now where mouth breathing has been learnt.
You may be in for a rough night though, have you got lots of saline spray and a snot sucker? Baby vix on her feet and even a muslin with some on tied around a cot bar to help the congestion.
Calpol plug in too if you have one x
Yep she’s been saline sprayed, and I gave her some neurofen as she’s got some teeth coming thru, and snuffle babe drops in a bowl next to the cot. Don’t have any vics.
I wasn’t sure about mouth breathing but that’s ok! Thank you 💕

Breaks my heart when they are like that, mine can’t then have the boob and breathe, so they can’t settle, so imagine it’s the same with dummies and bottles. So unpleasant for them. But it passes ❤
I know she struggled with her bottle, and kept coughing 😭 bloody nurseries 😂

• Heart

So sorry to hear this ❤

• Heart
Nursery have sent a message out to say they’re sending babies home with temperatures. She’s not there today but she’s very snotty. Bloody nursery germs
Baby pain just went back today after a total of 9 days off sick in two weeks! Taking bets on how long until she catches another bug 🥴 She’s still not 100% but she was a lot happier and I had to go back to work 😩

Projectile hot sick all over me, the carpet and the bed in a very hot room is not fun 🤢🤮 also I'm being picked up in 30 mins to go to dinner with my freinds for the first time in 8 months 🤣 so I'm going to be smelling delish

Also why are KW's just totally useless when you have a fountain of sick situation? 🤣 he just stands there like 😐😐
Oh god this was me the day she fell ill with the bug…was my first night out ever since she was born 9 months ago, was meant to be picked up at 6.10 and at 6.05 she puked alllll over me. Ain’t it wonderful how the universe just aligns for you 🙌🏼

Just started to wean baby T and it’s so cute seeing him eat 🥺 but the mess is driving me mad. He only likes it if I load up the spoon and then hold it infront of him, then he grabs it and guides it to his mouth whilst I still have a slight hold of it so he doesn’t stab himself in the eye, but he just ends up covered in food 😑 it took so long to clean it all up and bath him, is this what life will be like now?

he’s breast fed so has no idea what to do with a bottle or cup, I’ve been trying to get him to have some water with his meals but he can’t work out what to do with any type of bottle, I have a tum tum bottle and I even tried just putting water in a baby bottle but he doesn’t know how to drink anything thats not from my boob. Is it that bad if he’s not having any water? I offer him the boob after, so he’s not going thirsty. Do they just eventually figure it out?

Just fyi if your baby has cpma then the granular contain lactose and made orange Ill. Calpol and nurofen only worked for us she also decided to go to bed at half past 9 and kept
Clapping at herself she also fed me annoyed socks her dummy as she found one slots a game they play how
Gross this went on for ages. He got home she finally went to sleep thank the lord! X

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.