• 12-18 months

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • 18+ months

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • I’m too hot to think up a funny answer this time, sorry folks 😂

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title inspired by the fact it’s currently 34 degrees where I live and my child is whinging…
Continuing the chat! Usually at antisocial hours of the day

A guide to the thread for new members:
Dress code? Pyjamas
Nothing is off topic or taboo
Knobwaffle of the week nominations always welcome
We love a good doughnut 🍩

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I said to my partner before I left for work, I've fed hannah she's had chilli. Walk in after work and the poor wee thing is having chilli again 🤣 🙄🙄🙄 and he has the cheek to go "oh well there isn't much variety in the freezer" WELL IM VERY bleeping SORRY THAT YOU CANT THINK UP A DINNER 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah 7-9! we’re moving up these categories a bit too quickly for my liking 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Waiting for a gp to call me back about little ones weird noise. Ill be so embarassed if it’s nothing and it’s just a new annoying noise but it doesn’t sound right 😵💫 these babies are a rollercoaster

• Heart
Reactions: 2
How the bloody hell are you supposed to get ointment into their eyes? He’s had gooey eyes since he was about 2 weeks old and had a rash over one eye & his head this morning, the doctors finally prescribed him something but it’s like icing it tells you not to touch their eye but there’s no other way to get it in.

Do I need to call back and ask for drops?

Reactions: 1
Baby T is 4 months old today so I just ticked that option for the first time 🥺 it’s all going so fast! Also, the thread title is very accurate, we are currently sweating and stuck to the leather sofa with a fan pointing at us, going to have to peel myself off of it soon to go round my friends house for her birthday but it won’t be fun because I have a grouchy baby T with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone else feeling paranoid about their babies sleeping in this heat? According to the baby monitor, our room is 28 degrees even with the windows open and a fan on. I keep going and checking on her because she’s hardly moved 😭

She’s in a nappy and her 0.5 tog bag, which I’ve just unzipped and opened up but it’s just soooo warm

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone else feeling paranoid about their babies sleeping in this heat? According to the baby monitor, our room is 28 degrees even with the windows open and a fan on. I keep going and checking on her because she’s hardly moved 😭

She’s in a nappy and her 0.5 tog bag, which I’ve just unzipped and opened up but it’s just soooo warm
Absolutely same! I wish it was 18 degrees not 28!! My baby had a big nap not long ago (🫣) and it looked like a deep sleep. Poor little things are all over the place

Yep 100%
27 in her room nappy and 1 tog bag window wide open. It’s meant to be 19 degrees tomorrow so it should cool down massively over night 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Absolutely same! I wish it was 18 degrees not 28!! My baby had a big nap not long ago (🫣) and it looked like a deep sleep. Poor little things are all over the place
Yeah she’s had about 5 cat naps today - her last one was at 5 and she never normally sleeps then. I’m watching her on the monitor and she’s barely moved but I’m wondering if it’s just deep sleep as the heat has wiped her out

Try not to worry too much, ladies. Sometimes the heat just knocks them out, or sometimes they get irritable and don’t sleep as well. my in laws in the summer is like being in hell itself, and as long as you strip them down they will be fine ❤ I’ve never used grobags so when it’s very hot I just chuck them to bed in a nappy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah she’s had about 5 cat naps today - her last one was at 5 and she never normally sleeps then. I’m watching her on the monitor and she’s barely moved but I’m wondering if it’s just deep sleep as the heat has wiped her out
Same here. An epic nap at 5pm I just left him as be was in such a state before 😓
Wprried about what to do tonight because it’s meant to cool down a fair bit according to my weather app and be 14 degrees by the morning I would hate to under dress him so he ends up cold in the morning 😓

Same here. An epic nap at 5pm I just left him as be was in such a state before 😓
Wprried about what to do tonight because it’s meant to cool down a fair bit according to my weather app and be 14 degrees by the morning I would hate to under dress him so he ends up cold in the morning 😓
Does he sleep in your room? Could you pop a blanket on him when it gets cooler?

Does he sleep in your room? Could you pop a blanket on him when it gets cooler?
He is the biggest wiggler and leg slammed it would defo end up over his head 😂😂😂 thanks though!! I may keep another layer nearby just incase and I’ll keep checking

Ah 7-9! we’re moving up these categories a bit too quickly for my liking 😅
Same 😭 7 months this week and dipping into 9-12 vests

Over the moon today to have found ONE real nursing bra that fits!! Makes me look like I've lost 2 stone now they're not round my waist. Have another million to send back though, it's been a real saga. Top end of the letter bras are a bloody misery to sort in general, add nursing to the mix and you're looking for a needle in a haystack.

Reactions: 3
He is the biggest wiggler and leg slammed it would defo end up over his head 😂😂😂 thanks though!! I may keep another layer nearby just incase and I’ll keep checking
Ah yes, same here so we go for the sleeping bags. My phone says it’s gonna be very warm until the early hours anyway then😬

The wind just slammed the bedroom door shut and she flinched, so she’s definitely just sleeping 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.