New baby and post birth advice #23 Too hot to parent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw baby 😞
Not to scare you but when little lad was like this it turned out to be covid - we only realised when I got ill a couple of days later and tested. Hope it’s just something short lived for you and that he’s right as rain soon though!!
This is the problem my partner was with his dad Friday then he tested positive Saturday, we’ve not got any tests left to test ourselves. My coughs not like it was last time I had covid. His temperature is 37.6 now what did you do to help him? I’m on the phone to the doctors to see if they can advise anything

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Is anyone still doing 3 hourly bottles once weaning? My almost 8 month olds are still doing 4/6oz every 3 hours with breakfast and lunch inbetween. There’s so much conflicting advice with when you should cut down on bottles etc. was just interested to see what everyone else is doing.
Baby cucumber was like that, it's naturally cut down now.

Today he had about 90ml after breakfast, he'll probably have 2x90ml at nursery, then 210ml before bed (falls asleep on the bottle still), then overnight we offer water and only give milk if that doesn't calm him down. So he probably has between 5-600ml a day

This has only really been in the last couple of weeks as he got more teeth through, as I think it meant he was able to eat more.

Yep my MIL is taking my niece and SIL to Disney at Christmas so I feel that (although Wtf on your birthday 🙃🙃🙃🙃) It’s weirdly comforting to know someone who’s been through it on the other side although I’m sorry you had the same situation, I do hope they won’t notice as kids but I completely agree with you, if you have favourites then don’t be absolutely shocked that none of your other grandkids/nephews etc want to spend time with you! Some people just grate on my tits so badly! Xx
What is with these people only taking some to Disney lol!!! Disney trips for all! Like I say, I only really noticed it as an older kid and it more baffled me than anything else. Kids are very resilient x

New thread!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.