New baby and post birth advice #22 The 4am club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just gave her the rest of her breakfast pouch on the sofa in front of the tv straight in to her mouth 😂😂😂
The weaning instahuns would have a hernia
Orange had some of my gdk yesterday at the shopping centre and the week before a soggy popadom I would be expelled from weaning instahuns and in mumshame corner 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Orange had some of my gdk yesterday at the shopping centre and the week before a soggy popadom I would be expelled from weaning instahuns and in mumshame corner 🤣
We had some…fishfingers(!) the other day (the frozen kind not the homemade kind) and I swear all I now see is insta posts of people making their kids delicious ten course meals from scratch 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We had some…fishfingers(!) the other day (the frozen kind not the homemade kind) and I swear all I now see is insta posts of people making their kids delicious ten course meals from scratch 😬
Fish fingers is usually a go to in this house 😂
Only meals she gets from scratch is if I make something like cottage pie or spag bol 😂

Reactions: 3
I’ve always found it funny when they send so many photos of themselves posing on the family chat as I just think it’s a really odd thing to do but after 500 of them I was like okay I’m done haha.

It was so good thanks! How are things with your sister now, have you spoken to her since?
Awww fab glad it was a good day! Tried not gone well 🤦🏽‍♀️.

In the office tomorrow morning pray my boobs don’t leak! 🙏🏼

Yay I can’t wait to just feed her some random stuff we’ve done peas and carrot so far and she’s not impressed at all! When can I do fish fingers guys?

Reactions: 1
Kitten kept having a fever, again 40°, so went back to the doctor.
She has an ear infection on both her ears ✨😩
But we got some antibiotica prescribed, so that's nice. Hoping it'll help quickly 🤞
Had a laugh though when I drove to the doctor, Kitten was a bit high from her perdolan I think and was just giggling away like very, very chill dude 😆 She's such a darling girl ❤

I'm so so tired though, absolutely knackered...

Good luck to the person who has a third interview! (I'm sorry, I forgot who wrote that message and also when the interview is, my brain is fried 😅)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
But we got some antibiotica prescribed, so that's nice. Hoping it'll help quickly 🤞
Had a laugh though when I drove to the doctor, Kitten was a bit high from her perdolan I think and was just giggling away like very, very chill dude 😆 She's such a darling girl ❤

Good luck to the person who has a third interview! (I'm sorry, I forgot who wrote that message and also when the interview is, my brain is fried 😅)
Poor kitten. Hopefully these antibiotics work soon for her 💕

• Heart
Sending out some love to @moimoi as well ❤
Aw hello! Thanks for thinking of me. I would say life has been busy for the lack of keeping up to date but not really 🤣

I now have a walking 1 year old and I may be going back to work soon (potentially new job, I quit the one I was on maternity leave last month as they were arseholes) which makes me feel ill. We’re viewing a couple nurseries this week.

I also had an epic fall out with a mum at the church group as she was totally picking on my son for a few weeks and I just snapped.

I hope you’re all well and all MILs and knobwaffles aren’t being too much of a pain in the arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Awww fab glad it was a good day! Tried not gone well 🤦🏽‍♀️.

In the office tomorrow morning pray my boobs don’t leak! 🙏🏼

Yay I can’t wait to just feed her some random stuff we’ve done peas and carrot so far and she’s not impressed at all! When can I do fish fingers guys?
I only tried them now and she’s 11 months but they’re quite flaky and a good size so she probably could have tried them earlier 😄

That’s what I say, we’re a family too remember. We have to do things as a family of 3.
This is me too! I want to do stuff in our new little family of three and our puppy not with his parents, sisters, their kids etc every week. They can’t do anything separately, they even want us to go on holiday with them every year too. It’s too much for me! Luckily my partner finds it a bit too much sometimes but he does agree to things and then I get told last 😫😡

• Heart
Reactions: 2

It’s me! Thank you! 🤍

Kitten has had such a rough ride lately, hope her antibiotics kick in soon & allow her to get some rest x

• Heart
Aw hello! Thanks for thinking of me. I would say life has been busy for the lack of keeping up to date but not really 🤣
I now have a walking 1 year old and I may be going back to work soon (potentially new job, I quit the one I was on maternity leave last month as they were arseholes) which makes me feel ill. We’re viewing a couple nurseries this week.

I also had an epic fall out with a mum at the church group as she was totally picking on my son for a few weeks and I just snapped.

I hope you’re all well and all MILs and knobwaffles aren’t being too much of a pain in the arse!
Sounds like it’s been busy enough for you! Great news that you quit a job you didn’t enjoy, I think when we have to leave our babies and go to work it really makes you reevaluate that work, and take less crap than you may have done before. Happy belated birthday to baby moi 🥳
And way to go mama for standing up for baby moi at the church group. anyone picking on a baby needs an actual slap (which I assume you didn’t do, but she no doubt deserved!) glad to hear your update ❤

Wondering if Everleigh is going to be dodgy with her teeth 😂😂
She has 3 bottom teeth. No sign of the 4th one.
Yet I can see the next 2 coming through under the gums. But only 1 side again 😂
So it appears she's going to have 5 teeth. But only 1 side of her mouth 😂
Absolutely no sign of any the other side 😂
Has she any top teeth? My 3yo got her teeth in the weirdest order, and some (like a top front tooth) didn’t come through until almost everything else had. She looked a bit bizarre for a long while 😂
BabyMe still just has his one little snaggle tooth 😂

I once made fish fingers from scratch. The house stank of fish, took me forever, and nobody ate them 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Sounds like it’s been busy enough for you! Great news that you quit a job you didn’t enjoy, I think when we have to leave our babies and go to work it really makes you reevaluate that work, and take less crap than you may have done before. Happy belated birthday to baby moi 🥳
And way to go mama for standing up for baby moi at the church group. anyone picking on a baby needs an actual slap (which I assume you didn’t do, but she no doubt deserved!) glad to hear your update ❤

Has she any top teeth? My 3yo got her teeth in the weirdest order, and some (like a top front tooth) didn’t come through until almost everything else had. She looked a bit bizarre for a long while 😂
BabyMe still just has his one little snaggle tooth 😂

I once made fish fingers from scratch. The house stank of fish, took me forever, and nobody ate them 😂😂😂
She's got 4 top teeth and then 3 bottom 😂
Her 2 middle bottom teeth and then 1 to the left. And then I can see another 2 coming on the left. But absolutely nothing on the right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We've not had it but I've been told to NOT give them nurofen. I can't remember why, sorry! Calpol is ok though x
They can increase the chance of a skin infection.

It's no ibuprofen at all.
Just paracetamol

I think we all have the same MILs, we see them twice a week when it’s my partners days off. I want to do stuff too why does it always have to be with his parents? I made plans on a day he was off to do some bits in town and meet my friend, his mum had guilt tripped him so I had to cancel and meet them 🙃 I understand them wanting a relationship with their grandson but my partner and I never spend our days together as just us as a family
That’s annoying. I always make the boyfriend take the baby on his own to his parents house to give me a free hour or two. It is bliss. I even say to him now and again are you going to your mothers today 😂 give me a break lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi ladieeees, I was miamae on here (had my little Arnie 5 weeks ago) but the 2year old decided to throw my phone out of our moving car and I forgot my password etc so have had to make a new account, what a bloody couple of weeks :cautious: Hope everyone is ok! I've tried to catch up. Things have been harrrrdddd and I never realised 3 would be so tough, I feel like I don't have enough hours in the day to give everyone attention. My 7 year old has a tummy bug at the moment, baby has his brother's cough and my partners best friend took his own life on Saturday eve so I'm trying to emotionally support him while take care of two poorly babes while living off of basically no sleep as babe has colic and it's bloody tough.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Anyone know how much it'd cost to have the locks changed at this time on a bank holiday?
MrCat has fucked off to a show and I cried before he left, but he still left and now I'm here alone with a whiny Kitten (who still had 39° just now).
She didn't want to eat her dinner around 6 PM, didn't want to sleep. Now she's probably hungry and crying and constantly rubbing her eyes (so very tired), but she usually doesn't have her last meal before 22:30 (which is in 45 mins here). So I'm afraid if I feed her now, it'll mess up her night/schedule. Might just go for it though and then go to bed with her.
So anyway, I'm a blubbering mess again and I feel like banishing the knobwaffle to the couch when he gets home 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone know how much it'd cost to have the locks changed at this time on a bank holiday?
MrCat has fucked off to a show and I cried before he left, but he still left and now I'm here alone with a whiny Kitten (who still had 39° just now).
She didn't want to eat her dinner around 6 PM, didn't want to sleep. Now she's probably hungry and crying, but she usually doesn't have her last meal before 22:30 (which is in 45 mins here). So I'm afraid if I feed her now, it'll mess up her night/schedule. Might just go for it though and then go to bed with her.
So anyway, I'm a blubbering mess again and I feel like banishing the knobwaffle to the couch when he gets home 😩
Oh you poor thing! If she’s unwell I’d kind of feed her on demand as appetites come and go when you’re unwell. She might be unsettled tonight so I’d go with what she needs when she needs it. I agree, he doesn’t get bed privileges

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.