New baby and post birth advice #22 The 4am club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t expect to be changing the baby the bed and my pjs at 4am this morning but my angel had different ideas. He fussed that much feeding he threw up and fell straight back to sleep 😂 what a way to start the week!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can teething make babies face feel warm on one side? She’s literally trying to chomp my hand off

Reactions: 1
Six months tomorrow she seams like an actual person who is going to start a convo with me at any moment!

My sisters caused an enormous family fall out this week what a stress. We hosted a bbq last week and she ended up sobbing in the down stairs loo because we ‘don’t agree with her woke views and she didn’t feel welcome moving up north’ (🙄🙄🙄) I think it was more to do with all the wine and the fact she ruins every occasion particularly if we host. Any one else feel like since they’ve had a baby they just don’t have to patience for this kind of utter bullshit?
Yesss I left my in laws extended family Whatsapp chat the other day which felt very dramatic for me but they just did so much to annoy us on our reception - kept grabbing the baby and walking off or passing him round for photos while he was upset, his cousins (in their 30’s) got caught by the (small family owned) venue drinking a bottle of vodka in the car park rather than buying it at the bar which was embarrassing and the final straw for me was them sharing 500+ pictures in the group chat all of themselves in different positions and not a single one of me or Mr Daisy 🙃🤣

I’ve tolerated them for 10 years but leaving the chat felt so good 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yesss I left my in laws extended family Whatsapp chat the other day which felt very dramatic for me but they just did so much to annoy us on our reception - kept grabbing the baby and walking off or passing him round for photos while he was upset, his cousins (in their 30’s) got caught by the (small family owned) venue drinking a bottle of vodka in the car park rather than buying it at the bar which was embarrassing and the final straw for me was them sharing 500+ pictures in the group chat all of themselves in different positions and not a single one of me or Mr Daisy 🙃🤣

I’m fed up with in-laws too.
Before having a baby they did not give two shiny shits about us. We were left out of everything. I would 100% say she didn’t like me at all. If they ever did come & visit they’d arrive as late as possible & leave straight after breakfast.
Then we get a txt at the weekend saying can we visit MIL misses (insert babies name here). Not us. We’ve seen them every few weeks and I’m bleeping bored. I wanted to see our
Friends this weekend and said no and it literally caused ww3 between me & my husband.
It’s like my life is over. I know us mums sacrifice a lot but can I not have my own wants ever? ☹
so anyway we compromised and they’re coming Saturday 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Omg I bet that felt so good have they always been like that? How was your wedding??
I swear there always has to be a knobhead at every occasion 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

I think we all have the same MILs, we see them twice a week when it’s my partners days off. I want to do stuff too why does it always have to be with his parents? I made plans on a day he was off to do some bits in town and meet my friend, his mum had guilt tripped him so I had to cancel and meet them 🙃 I understand them wanting a relationship with their grandson but my partner and I never spend our days together as just us as a family

Reactions: 6
I think we all have the same MILs, we see them twice a week when it’s my partners days off. I want to do stuff too why does it always have to be with his parents? I made plans on a day he was off to do some bits in town and meet my friend, his mum had guilt tripped him so I had to cancel and meet them 🙃 I understand them wanting a relationship with their grandson but my partner and I never spend our days together as just us as a family
That’s what I say, we’re a family too remember. We have to do things as a family of 3.

Reactions: 3
Omg I bet that felt so good have they always been like that? How was your wedding??
I swear there always has to be a knobhead at every occasion 🤦🏽‍♀️😂
I’ve always found it funny when they send so many photos of themselves posing on the family chat as I just think it’s a really odd thing to do but after 500 of them I was like okay I’m done haha.

It was so good thanks! How are things with your sister now, have you spoken to her since?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Six months tomorrow she seams like an actual person who is going to start a convo with me at any moment!

My sisters caused an enormous family fall out this week what a stress. We hosted a bbq last week and she ended up sobbing in the down stairs loo because we ‘don’t agree with her woke views and she didn’t feel welcome moving up north’ (🙄🙄🙄) I think it was more to do with all the wine and the fact she ruins every occasion particularly if we host. Any one else feel like since they’ve had a baby they just don’t have to patience for this kind of utter bullshit?
Since the last, I’ve realised I can’t be bothered with anyone. I just feel so miserable all the time and can’t be arsed for small talk
There’s a few people I will talk to, but everyone else can do one 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Here you all are 🤣 just found you all.

We have a tooth! Can I get a picture? Absolutely not!
Oh and edit to add, I had to dunk her in the bath after I left her to feed herself curry (stupid) and she shat in it to celebrate, woohoo!

3rd interview tomorrow too 🤞🏼 it’s my nephew’s school & the head only left one day from deadline to interview after meeting me so I’m feeling hopeful lol

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Yay for teeth! They are impossible to photograph, I agree!
Also I hate it when the thread just disappears and you haven’t a clue what’s happening. That’s me pretty much every time. Takes me ages to figure it out every time 🤣🤣

• Haha

Oh and edit to add, I had to dunk her in the bath after I left her to feed herself curry (stupid) and she shat in it to celebrate, woohoo!

3rd interview tomorrow too 🤞🏼 it’s my nephew’s school & the head only left one day from deadline to interview after meeting me so I’m feeling hopeful lol
No mine won’t ever let me look in her mouth to see how the teething situations going 😂😂
Good luck 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

• Heart
Woke up late this morning for nursery ten to 8 rushed to get orange ready and she had done a poo in her sleeping bag 👍 however she has gone to nursery and can now sit up really well like all of sudden she does it so I am super happy ❤ She still has the coughing plague from last week so hopefully she won’t get anything else this week pray for me guys because the amount of snot she has is never ending 🤦🏽‍♀️

No mine won’t ever let me look in her mouth to see how the teething situations going 😂😂
Good luck 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
Orange just bites me so I know they are there 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Woke up late this morning for nursery ten to 8 rushed to get orange ready and she had done a poo in her sleeping bag 👍 however she has gone to nursery and can now sit up really well like all of sudden she does it so I am super happy ❤ She still has the coughing plague from last week so hopefully she won’t get anything else this week pray for me guys because the amount of snot she has is never ending 🤦🏽‍♀️

Orange just bites me so I know they are there 🤣
We had a coughing plague for 3 weeks too, how odd. Lots of mucus and stuck on her chest, she was purring like a cat

• Sad
Just gave her the rest of her breakfast pouch on the sofa in front of the tv straight in to her mouth 😂😂😂
The weaning instahuns would have a hernia

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just gave her the rest of her breakfast pouch on the sofa in front of the tv straight in to her mouth 😂😂😂
The weaning instahuns would have a hernia
I fed baby tango naked because we were over an hour late for lunch, her nappy needed to come off asap & didn’t want her turmeric getting on her clothes… I won’t tell you where I found her avocado and green beans afterwards 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wondering if Everleigh is going to be dodgy with her teeth 😂😂
She has 3 bottom teeth. No sign of the 4th one.
Yet I can see the next 2 coming through under the gums. But only 1 side again 😂
So it appears she's going to have 5 teeth. But only 1 side of her mouth 😂
Absolutely no sign of any the other side 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.