• 18+ months

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Still pregnant

Votes: 12 9.9%
  • Quite frankly I’m lost and I don’t know why I’m here but I need a tick box

Votes: 12 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuing the chat! Usually at antisocial hours of the day

A guide to the thread for new members:
Dress code? Pyjamas
Nothing is off topic or taboo
Knobwaffle of the week nominations always welcome
We love a good doughnut 🍩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Slowly creeping towards that 10 month mark and I don't like it.
Might start using their corrected age now😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe how quick the last 5 months have gone 💔

ETA - I definitely should as I have a 13 year old within the next 2 weeks, who hates me for telling her to get in the shower 🙃 it’s all shits and giggles over here!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kitten's at 40°C 😩
But she did just drink about 160 ml milk, so that's something.
Looks like we'll have another trip to the doctor tomorrow...

7 months already, how fast is this going though 😳😭

Just putting a shout out in the new thread for our missing members @Kitt and @onlyheretoorbit
And also now worrying about @Babyyoda88, since it was mentioned earlier she hadn’t posted I stalked her profile and it’s been a whole week ❤❤❤
Can't find @Babyyoda88 either [] Hope she's okay ❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Six months tomorrow she seams like an actual person who is going to start a convo with me at any moment!

My sisters caused an enormous family fall out this week what a stress. We hosted a bbq last week and she ended up sobbing in the down stairs loo because we ‘don’t agree with her woke views and she didn’t feel welcome moving up north’ (🙄🙄🙄) I think it was more to do with all the wine and the fact she ruins every occasion particularly if we host. Any one else feel like since they’ve had a baby they just don’t have to patience for this kind of utter bullshit?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Six months tomorrow she seams like an actual person who is going to start a convo with me at any moment!

My sisters caused an enormous family fall out this week what a stress. We hosted a bbq last week and she ended up sobbing in the down stairs loo because we ‘don’t agree with her woke views and she didn’t feel welcome moving up north’ (🙄🙄🙄) I think it was more to do with all the wine and the fact she ruins every occasion particularly if we host. Any one else feel like since they’ve had a baby they just don’t have to patience for this kind of utter bullshit?
Oh yes, my tolerance for other peoples crap is pretty much 0 since having kids! Sorry she ruined it for you guys x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.