New baby and post birth advice #22 The 4am club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you do when the baby is 3.5 months old and can’t sit up yet but has almost outgrown the Moses basket bit of the pram?!! His head is at the top and his feet touch the bottom🫣
Baby B is 3 months next week and I put him in the pushchair but just for today cause we were out I just reclined all the way back so he was pretty much flat. He’s almost outgrown the bassinet part of his pram already.

Whenever people comment on how small Tommy is I’m like 😡😡😡 duck off, then when people say how cute he is I’m like 😇😇😇 continue 😂😂😂
When people say your baby’s cute what are you supposed to say? Oh thanks I birthed him or I know 😂
I’m so awkward with compliments for myself and now I am for my baby 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Spent ages sorting out the paddling pool this morning and I think baby G has spent about 15 mins in it in total throughout the whole day 😂

Reactions: 3
You lot talk too fast 😂 better make a new thread!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.