New baby and post birth advice #20 I didn’t choose the pouch life, the pouch life chose me

My baby is…

• Under 3 months

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • 4 - 6 months

Votes: 38 24.5%
  • 7 - 9 months

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • 10 - 12 months

Votes: 14 9.0%
  • 13 - 18 months

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • 18 months and over

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Still pregnant and being nosey as to what’s ahead

Votes: 23 14.8%
  • No idea why Im here, just wanted a box to tick

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • I bought the threads first Polish Axe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuing the chat!

A guide to the thread for new members:
Dress code? Pyjamas
Nothing is off topic or taboo
Knobwaffle of the week nominations always welcome

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Haven’t been in here in a while as life is hectic but I’m sad I had to choose the 13-18 months option 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
The Polish axe got its own tick box :ROFLMAO:

baby has woken up with 5(!!!!) teeth😳 and I got an email from work about returning in 12 weeks, I’m not going back but it’s like signalling that I won’t have a baby soon and he’ll be one:cry:

ETA: he had 0 teeth yesterday :cry:

• Wow
Reactions: 19

baby has woken up with 5(!!!!) teeth😳 and I got an email from work about returning in 12 weeks, I’m not going back but it’s like signalling that I won’t have a baby soon and he’ll be one:cry:
As in 5 teeth just popped up over night 😬😬😬😬??

Reactions: 1
I’m coming for you with the axe for this lame ass thread title 😡🤣

Although I did get a tick box so I suppose not all is lost…

SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN (lol sleep, who she?)

• Haha
Reactions: 11

What a guy!!! How is he? He wants his own tick box option doesn't he! Little trooper!

Reactions: 3
Continuing the chat!

A guide to the thread for new members:
Dress code? Pyjamas
Nothing is off topic or taboo
Knobwaffle of the week nominations always welcome
At this point, the thread isn't even advice 😂
It's more a group chat with people who just happen to have babies 😂
With the odd bit of advice thrown in 😂

Still ticking that 10-12 box so he must still be a baby, right?

I'm up to 13-18 months 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@Definitelyme @I’mThankyou_ luckily the teething doesn’t seem to bother him, I’m not sure if that’s because he whines so much I haven’t noticed a difference or it’s one thing that actually doesn’t bother him..
I’m not sure if I’m getting used to him a bit more or he’s getting a bit better. I can put him down for a couple of minutes at a time now as long as he’s got a snack but if he’s with someone else, like his dad, and is happy I can’t be seen or heard because he’ll whine and scream like he’s been tortured 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Oh wow! Could you tell they were coming, was he grumpy or anything before? Health visitors and doctors keep telling me my little boy is teething for the past two months now and still nothing 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️ His gums have been hard for ages and you can see teeth outlines at the top so I’m wondering if he’ll eventually have multiples at once.

That’s mad they pop out from the gum overnight!

Reactions: 1
I’m howling there’s an option for the polish axe 😂

Thank you all for the advice on the last thread re. Covid I’ve tested this morning and am negative I was just worried about going to baby sensory and being positive, baby seems absolutely fine atm so I’ll keep an eye.

the last few messages about baby seeing ghosts I think baby Belle is the same, he’s constantly staring at the ceiling and smiling when we change him in the living room & the nursery & he stares over my left shoulder all the time too. My mum & Aunty said they could smell my great nan in my bathroom 2 weeks after he was born so I’m telling myself it’s her and not something scarier 😳

• Heart
  • Wow
Oh wow! Could you tell they were coming, was he grumpy or anything before? Health visitors and doctors keep telling me my little boy is teething for the past two months now and still nothing 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️ His gums have been hard for ages and you can see teeth outlines at the top so I’m wondering if he’ll eventually have multiples.

That’s mad they pop out from the gum overnight!
no he didn’t seem any different. His cheeks had been a bit flush for about a week but he wasn’t anymore grumpy than usual.
How old is baby? I’m sure health professionals will tell you everything is teething as soon as they’re about 4/6 months because it’s an easy thing to blame different changes on 🤷‍♀️ My eldest had the bottom 2 pop up together so I was half expecting that but not as many as he had

Reactions: 2
When we lived at my mums with the eldest, he'd often be in fits of giggles for no reason staring at the corner of the ceiling next to the kitchen. We could often smell my Grandad & from time to time the kitchen tap would randomly be turned on.
When the boy was about one and a half he just screamed "IYAAAAAA TOM" (My Grandads Name) which he didn't know. It was so freaky.
The eldest is so like my Grandad though, he has a dry sense of humour and is so witty, he's definitely been here before, I've always said he's a reincarnation of part of my Grandad.
The twins often watch the top of my dads shoulder and giggle if he comes round were convinced they can see the spirit now of my Nana🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ Were into all that stuff, I know it sounds weird.

• Wow
  • Heart
The ghost chat on the old thread has left me planning on leaving a light on tonight. Not for baby, for me 😂😂

Tomorrow is my first KIT day and I have to leave the baby for the first time and well I DONT WANT TO 😭😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
but if he’s with someone else, like his dad, and is happy I can’t be seen or heard because he’ll whine and scream like he’s been tortured 😐
This is the same in our house. BabeMe moans a lot for me, but my husband says when I’m not here he is as happy as anything, and my parents say the same. But as soon as I step back in the door and say hi he starts to whinge.

So glad there are baby steps to improvement though ❤

@Babyyoda88 pack her in your bag. Nobody will notice 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is the same in our house. BabeMe moans a lot for me, but my husband says when I’m not here he is as happy as anything, and my parents say the same. But as soon as I step back in the door and say hi he starts to whinge.

So glad there are baby steps to improvement though ❤

@Babyyoda88 pack her in your bag. Nobody will notice 👀
my baby has started doing this too!! She’s fine with someone and as soon as she sees me she whinges to be picked up. You were literally fine.

I want to 😢😢😢😢

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.