New baby and post birth advice #17 Vegetable Oil Tantrums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I said to my partner before. I've come to a few realisations like this as an adult!

My partner picked up a frozen bag of party sausage rolls once and put them in the trolley and I was like 👀👀 what are you doing? There's no party?
He was just like.. No? But they don't have to be for parties? You can just eat them anytime it's just food.

Me = Mind blown 😂
This is the downside to being an adult and not being able to control myself around cheese and chocolate. Do I really need a whole Camembert and pitta for dinner, just because I fancy it? (Answer is always yes 😂😂)

Home time today. Hurrah! 2 hours to go stuck in the back with the baby and toddler. Can’t wait to go home. I’ve had enough of these adults. Don’t want to talk to either. Doesn’t help I’m on AGAIN! 5 or 6 in 6 weeks. Fab.

ETA - Pepsi max and creme eggs all the way. Don’t @ me 😂😂😂

I have 2 massive Easter eggs at home. I’m going to devour them after we do our egg hunt. Healthy eating starts tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Absolutely howling at this thread. There is no judgement, or even debate, over the most “controversial” parenting issues - breast v bottle, co sleep v cot, dummy v no dummy - genuinely seen nothing but respect for each other’s parent decision. But Pepsi v Coke, hell no, that’s a step too far!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
And mini eggs hahaha also I looked at old pictures of orange got really upset now feel like hmm shall I try and have another baby am I bleeping stupid 🤣
I’ve been looking at newborn pictures all day 🤣 I’ve had a beer and we’re now discussing moving to Manchester permanently

• Heart
Reactions: 7
New thread coming up, definitely has to mention piranha babies with a side of fizzy pop 😆
Off topic kind of but My partner hates the word pop, my mum came round and asked if we had pop the other day he had his teeth gritted the entire time and lost the plot when she left, mainly cause we only had fresh orange juice and she still called it pop about 10 times 🤣🤣

I don’t know where she gets it from cause no one in the family says it! Now it’s my favourite way to wind him up if he won’t help, a bit how I feel about the word moist

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Off topic kind of but My partner hates the word pop, my mum came round and asked if we had pop the other day he had his teeth gritted the entire time and lost the plot when she left, mainly cause we only had fresh orange juice and she still called it pop about 10 times 🤣🤣

I don’t know where she gets it from cause no one in the family says it! Now it’s my favourite way to wind him up if he won’t help, a bit how I feel about the word moist
I love the word moist.
I use it all the time 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I have a friend that hates the word sprinkles 😂😂 don’t know why 😂😂

• Haha
I’ve been looking at newborn pictures all day 🤣 I’ve had a beer and we’re now discussing moving to Manchester permanently
Looks like Manchester was the place to be this weekend!
I’m finally home after a 5 hour drive (including stopping off. Exs are the bleeping worst 😡 MIL also cried when the favourite grandchild had to go back to his mums 🙃). Apparently there’s no petrol down here, or they want 1.97 a litre. Moving up where there was plenty and it was 1.5something 😂

Tonight we have had broccoli carrots and baked beans absolutely loved it only gagged once feel like I’m winning today she doesn’t want as many bottles at all is this normal xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is a weird thing I’ve never heard anyone mention before, so I’m wondering…

Can anyone else smell when their baby is too hot? I’ve been able to smell when mine get too warm (usually in bed, so we are right close together), and then when I check they are usually a bit clammy/sweaty.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.