Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
I was so excited for this series. Seen so many FB posts about it being the best thing some people have ever watched. I now feel sorry for those people and what they’ve been watching all their lives. I honestly thought it was terrible. I guessed who had done it way before the end. It could have been done in 1 longer episode.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Mrspowell

VIP Member
Jesus Christ. Started watching this about half 11 thought id watch 1 episode and get some sleep… it’s 6.19am the kids will be up in 2 hours and I’ve just finished it!!!! I was so engrossed I didn’t even think about time passing 🤪🤪🤪

Ok just reading everyone else’s thoughts. I don’t think too deeply into stuff like this tbh I just enjoyed it for what it was and I thought it was great. A few things that didn’t make sense without logic but I’m happy to just gloss over these things

• Heart
Reactions: 29

poppyseed1

VIP Member
It was alright but nothing memorable , why on earth would you leave Lilly with Judith unsupervised when you knew she was dodgy 🤪 the 18 years later part was just ridiculous

Reactions: 29

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Didn't need 8 episodes, was far too dragged out IMO. Silly ending but by that point I found I didn't even care about what was going to happen.

Tbh I think each series has got progressively worse since Safe, yet I still get excited and binge in a day

Reactions: 25

Mums84

VIP Member
I didnt know if I was watching Doctor Foster, Fall of the House of Usher, Grand Designs or Line of Duty. But i enjoyed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Django

VIP Member
We are on episode 6, May just doesn't work as a character. She just doesn't suit the part she is playing and there are so many parts to this that dont make sense. Her sister and husband murdered and she leaves the toddler with anyone who will have her as much as possible. Also her hair looks like she is going to a Debs/prom 😂🙈
Maya's expression didn't change even after she'd been shot!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Brunette3232

Got bored around episode 4.
Bad acting. Didn't like any of the characters at all.
Only good thing were michelle keegans clothes and I kept getting distracted by her face I think cameras nowadays are just too HD.

Reactions: 19

Jas19/2

Chatty Member
I just don’t get the hype around this series , it’s got far to many characters and pointless things going on and I have to say I find Michelle very wooden I just can’t warm to her as a serious actress
She’s always Tina out of Corrie to me

Reactions: 19

Sea

VIP Member
Basically when you evaluate it afterwards, it was a shite pointless plot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

londongirl2001

VIP Member
When the nanny arrived at the house, I thought she was rushing downstairs to take the memory card out and keep it safe.
I know there would be no story if she had the proof he was still alive, but to be honest it was a pitiful story anyway.
Also when she found her sisters spare phone, she showed it to the husband. What was the point in her sneaking around finding it if she was just going to have to knee him in the nuts to take it with her.
Everything was very conveniently set up, like the kids finding the photo real, and the pregnancy photo date stamped - from a film reel?? A digital camera my have a date stamped photo but not a disposable camera.

It was pathetic. I cannot get my head around why people are raving about it. The acting was really dreadful. The guy who played the police officer was awful, so it must have been the script/editing/direction because he was in Utopia and he was great in that.

The whole thing was off, and they’re now talking about MK being a Bond girl off the back of it. I think not.
ALSO, the son opened the camera with the film still in it, that would have ruined every photo on it!! 😂 don’t people remember that?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

wiganuser

VIP Member
The ill, piss poor detective and that shitty acting goon sidekick of his were abysmal, added nothing to the investigation

The half brother and the ex - why? Zero relevance to the storyline

Emmett Scanlan - total waste of character, didn't explain his shifty ways at night, tagging her car. I put it down as him being a bit obsessed with her

I found the pharmaceutical botched pills storyline stupid, and out of all the big pharmas in the world, the detective happened to be using the pills from the family.

And what happened if Keegan couldn't be arsed checking the nanny cam, there wouldn't be a series at all.

I think it's time to give these Coben series to bed, they're mediocre at best.

Reactions: 17

hol20x

VIP Member
She dumped her kid, who's father had just been murdered on anyone who was just around to run of and find the killer of her husband and her sister.

knowing of course who carried out the killings. Both of them
And the fact that she was willing to die to expose the Burketts and leave her small child with no parents.

Rosesarepink

Chatty Member
Yes her hair and clothes are impeccable and face never shows any emotion regardless of what happens.

Jayda

I just don’t get the hype around this series , it’s got far to many characters and pointless things going on and I have to say I find Michelle very wooden I just can’t warm to her as a serious actress

Reactions: 16

Hope96

VIP Member
I liked it for what it is but I think Emmett J. Scanlan and Adeel Akhtar were wasted because they're talented actors who have been in some fantastic shows.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
During one episode I said ‘where’s her kid’ and my boyfriend said that’s all I’ve said the entire way through 😂

• Haha