Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quattro formaggi

Chatty Member
im not sure I have this 100% right but did lily have a baby in ith the army bloke who’d known her since she was a small child? Icky 🤢
I enjoyed watching it but the plot had more holes than Swiss cheese! MK is wooden and JL out acts them all.
---
The book didn't have anything about the step brother or the detective taking dodgy pills. The end scene was also set 25 years later not 18 year so not really sure why that was changed 🤔 Her best friend who gave her the nanny cam was also called Eileen, I'm sure in the series it was different. Only other change I can think of was it wasn't a gaming arcade it was a strip club in the book
I’m guessing it was changed because it’s easier to make the actors look 18 years older rather then 25

Reactions: 1

SharkAttack

VIP Member
I gave up on this crap after three or four episodes. Too ridiculous and Michele K was terrible to watch.

May I recommend American Nightmare on Netflix instead? It’s a three part true crime documentary and is SO gripping. Just brilliant.

laughing

VIP Member
We love Emmett Scanlon in our house but he needs to keep his facial hair in future.
We've got a few episodes left to watch- ive got some ideas but its very odd and I'm very dissapointed by the lack of screentime the beautiful Richard Armitage has.
He's written a crime novel himself 'Geneva' which is quite good and I could see netflix picking up
He defo does!

Remotecontrol

VIP Member
Apologies, I've not read this thread incase of spoilers, but just wondering something...!
We've just watched the third episode, and honestly.. It's shite! The acting is shite. I want to know how it ends though! So if we skip to the last episode will it make sense or do we need to watch the whole bloody thing?? 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think if you watched the last two you’d be okay. The last episode is only half an hour anyway.

• Heart

runningmama20

I

I was suprised to see The Arcade Club in Bury being used as 'Arcade One'. I have been a few times. It is actually a really cool place if you like games. It is absolutely huge and has multiple floors. You pay a fee on entry and all the games are set as free to play. Irl it does not have dark and creepy mood lighting, but it does tend to get very hot and sweaty.
I’ve been there too! I gleefully told my partner who didn’t look particularly impressed. One of the better ones I’ve been too. Arcains in Liverpool isn’t bad, either.

Pontiac_Bandit

VIP Member
Stay Close is the best of the ones I’ve seen.

The Stranger is OK, I guessed the twists early on but liked Richard Armitage in it.

I just finished Safe yesterday - not a fan, I didn’t really care about any of the characters so didn’t care what happened to any of them.

I might try some of the foreign language ones - I think the one in French is supposed to be good.
Thank you! I think Stay Close might actually be on my watch later list, I remember adding some random thing with James Nesbitt to it a few months ago! I'll give it a go next ☺

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Yes.
No.

I only watched this because I’d read the book years ago and remembered that it was quite stupid and far-fetched but couldn’t recall the finer details.

And it turns out it was even stupider and more far-fetched than I remembered.
Thankyou for your reply I won't bother investing in one then 🙂

Pontiac_Bandit

VIP Member
Same. I’ve binge watched four of the series in the past week and with every one I give out that it’s pure crap….then proceed to start another one.
I'm keen to watch more of them for the entertainment value - is there one you'd recommend as less shit than the rest?!