Nelly_London

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what her name is short for? I’m curious
Searching ‘Nelly London Limited’ will show it. She’s laughing that people ‘didn’t realise’ her surname was London, when it’s apparently not, which is a bit strange

Reactions: 5
Searching ‘Nelly London Limited’ will show it. She’s laughing that people ‘didn’t realise’ her surname was London, when it’s apparently not, which is a bit strange
Eh now I’m confused! So wtf is her name?! 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Helena Haycock. It’s in the public domain (Twitter and Companies House) so I don’t think there’s a problem with posting it.
Honestly I don't know why but that's pissed me off so much on her stories going on like 'haha as if you didn't know my actual name is Nelly London' ..... Yeah because it's actually not, she even has a Facebook under Helena haycock

Reactions: 8
What an odd thing to do... why totally change your name? Nelly I can sort of get, but London? She doesn’t even live anywhere near London. She comes across as a bit of an oddball to me

I saw a Gymshark set she was wearing that I really liked. I purposely ordered direct so not to give her a ' tiny bit of money'.... Is that petty lol
No I never order direct from insta and avoid giving influencers money this way.

Reactions: 10
This is really odd, isn't it? Laughing at people on her stories for thinking that she wasn't actually called Nelly London, but Co Hse shows the sole director of Nelly London Limited being Helena Haycock, born September 1993, and there's other social media profiles for Helena Haycock with her photos and her writing style.

🕵️‍♀️

• Wow
This is really odd, isn't it? Laughing at people on her stories for thinking that she wasn't actually called Nelly London, but Co Hse shows the sole director of Nelly London Limited being Helena Haycock, born September 1993, and there's other social media profiles for Helena Haycock with her photos and her writing style.

🕵️‍♀️
This is soooo weird. Please someone message her hahaha. What a freak??? Unless she changed her name but that’s still pretty weird 😂

Reactions: 3
I’m baffled here. She’s claiming Nelly London is her name... but companies house show a Helena Haycock, there’s a Helena Haycock on a Facebook with her pictures that go back years and a boyfriend called Brendan (aka the “B” Nelly references on her insta).

It’s bizarre, disingenuous behaviour. I could understand if she wanted a pyseudonom for her insta handle but why hide it if that’s the case? equally she puts her whole life on her instagram, so it’s bizarre to be private about her name when it’s so easily accessible as are many elements of her life and personal experiences.

Nelly/Helena has made a brand of herself and part of that brand is being a relatable, positive girl next door type who is open and honest and your BFF. The whole thing is a charade if she can’t be open about something as straightforward as a name.

she talks about being 100% honest about brands but I don’t feel I am trust that statement.

28FCDB72-CFA1-46ED-AD0F-E08C1D6813E5.png
AEE9C481-110C-4379-BAAA-E1E7750990D9.png
B1414461-7385-484F-BFE3-9EFF7F6F0697.png
2F4592EE-8C6A-47F5-95EC-8BC8AC0DC0DE.png
28FCDB72-CFA1-46ED-AD0F-E08C1D6813E5.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Such weird behaviour. The username/pseudonym in itself isn’t weird but making a big deal about it being her real name? 🤔

her first name is also written on her necklace, هلنة = Helena

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I am MINDBLOWN right now as if her name isn’t Nelly London, she has made such a massive deal out of London not being a location but being her name, and now it’s not even her name?
Honestly I don’t trust this girl at all she gives me such strange vibes everything about her the way she talks and types, her relationship with her boyfriend, it is all just STRANGE

I am MINDBLOWN right now as if her name isn’t Nelly London, she has made such a massive deal out of London not being a location but being her name, and now it’s not even her name?
Honestly I don’t trust this girl at all she gives me such strange vibes everything about her the way she talks and types, her relationship with her boyfriend, it is all just STRANGE
Also did anyone know that “Nelly” is actually 27 and her boyfriend is 30??? I can’t believe they are that age I thought they were wayyy younger.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It’s such an odd thing to lie about. Having an Instagram name is not that unusual, I can see how Nelly sprang from Helena, so why lie?

She’s made no effort to hide her real name; it’s on Companies House, Twitter, Facebook, her boyfriend’s Facebook, her brother’s Facebook etc. She’s even tagged a ‘Nelly London’ advert for Misguided on her real Facebook.

Reactions: 12
It’s such an odd thing to lie about. Having an Instagram name is not that unusual, I can see how Nelly sprang from Helena, so why lie?

She’s made no effort to hide her real name; it’s on Companies House, Twitter, Facebook, her boyfriend’s Facebook, her brother’s Facebook etc. She’s even tagged a ‘Nelly London’ advert for Misguided on her real Facebook.
It’s so strange, she’s not even “famous” why would she feel she has to hide her identity??? So bizarre

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She’s also just stopped following her boyfriend from her Nelly London IG account.

Hi Helena 👋 Well done, the link is truly broken now and no-one will ever be able to work out the truth. You’ve outwitted us all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s also just stopped following her boyfriend from her Nelly London IG account.

Hi Helena 👋 Well done, the link is truly broken now and no-one will ever be able to work out the truth. You’ve outwitted us all.

HAHA just tried to call her out in comments but she deleted my comment! 😍 next Q&A I will ask it and see if she claps back

• Wow
Reactions: 10
SHE HAS MADE HER FACEBOOK PRIVATE NOW SO THAT WE CANT SEARCH FOR HER / look at her profile. MAD she must have read this or seen my comment lol hello Helena 👍🏼
fgs so sneaky.

I unfollowed her for a lot of reasons but among them was the fact her recommendations were pure crap.

every clothing haul was the most best, most luxurious most beautiful thing she’d EVER worn. I bought a bra at nellys recommendation and it was terrible. An overpriced bralet that I’ve hardly wornthat was terrible quality.

I bought a conditioner she recommended that was expensive, she had a commission with, she said was the best thing ever but turned out to be useless and left a weird greasy feeling.

i took her up on her recommedenation for dermaplanning as I have similar colouring to her. Worst. decision. Of. My. Life. Hair just grows back more noticeable and it’s so easy to get whiteheads. Plus removing peach fuzz doesn’t make the huge difference she insisted it did.

combined experiences above plus the fact she has monetised her account has made me doubt her credibility and claims she’s “100% honest” about products. The fact she’s being so shady about her name absolutely confirms in my eyes that she isn’t honest.

• Sad
I thought I liked her, other than her insistence that every lingerie set she’s sent is incredible, but this name debacle is shady.

If she’s going to lie about something as basic as a name, about something she could’ve just said ‘it’s my IG name’, what else is she lying about? And the laughing at people about it is worse for me, it’s really odd behaviour.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.