Nelly_London

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why AYM decided to work with her for their new swim wear when she promotes so much fast fashion
This is what I was thinking she's going on and on about how this collection will carry you for years when she's doing weekly lingerie hauls 🤥

Reactions: 4
Wowwww the swimwear is the most hideous thing I’ve ever seen. Even Olivia Bowen’s new stuff is better.

Reactions: 2
In the video of her running on the beach back to the camera she is practically holding her boobs in place so they don’t fall out of the bikini. She is part of the itty bitty titty brigade so god knows how anyone with bigger boobs than her would do in her swimwear, there would be nips flying left right and centre I would imagine

Erghhh the new paid partnership with Modi bodi period pants 'i hope you trust me because Ive been using it for 3 months ' yeah because your getting 🤑🤑🤑 to. Honestly I don't even think her ads are ever that good they always come across as insincere

Reactions: 8
The period underwear look so, so tight, they would huuurt. Tired of all the ads though, not a single sincere post in ages.

Reactions: 6
Why do influencers think they work so hard 😭 how can it take her several hours to make one very short Instagram post?? then complaining about having sooo many emails to send 🙄 please try the real world

Reactions: 10
Should I send it? Worth it to get blocked? Why is so so attention seeking I want to through my phone at a wall everytime she tries to write anything on Instagram honestly.
She seems to love a verrrrry privileged life....moaning about sending emails when you have people who have lost jobs during the pandemic and would love to be in her position

Reactions: 7
Should I send it? Worth it to get blocked? Why is so so attention seeking I want to through my phone at a wall everytime she tries to write anything on Instagram honestly.
Haha wouldn't bother. She'll just use you as an example of a hater 😂

Reactions: 5
Also, why is she working for 8 hours on her living room floor? No wonder you've got back ache love, buy a desk.

• Haha
Her form is always so terrible when she’s exercising. She’s gonna do herself damage 😬

Also not so good for people viewing that may take inspo from it.

I saw a Gymshark set she was wearing that I really liked. I purposely ordered direct so not to give her a ' tiny bit of money'.... Is that petty lol

Reactions: 8
I always do this if I buy something I see from an Insta bod - never swipe up 😂

some are crafty and hide where it’s from though 🙄

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else feel like she contorts her (perfectly normal, slim, healthy body) into the most awkward positions possible in order to look more conventionally ‘unattractive’ to get more traction from the bopo crowd? This photo for instance... who would ever be sat like that? Why? Where are her fanny flaps? I’ve unfollowed but she still pops up everywhere! Gotta be the worst, most self absorbed ‘influencer’ and I don’t know how this thread is not bigger!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Here we go again ... A couple of weeks after banging on about sustainability she's in fast fashion lingerie ... Shock

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else feel like she contorts her (perfectly normal, slim, healthy body) into the most awkward positions possible in order to look more conventionally ‘unattractive’ to get more traction from the bopo crowd? This photo for instance... who would ever be sat like that? Why? Where are her fanny flaps? I’ve unfollowed but she still pops up everywhere! Gotta be the worst, most self absorbed ‘influencer’ and I don’t know how this thread is not bigger!
Agree 100% I think she is a lot smaller framed than she makes herself out to be on insta 👍🏼

The makeup looks commentary. I actually can’t even. She loves herself soooooo much. I’m all for body confidence but!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.