Nelly_London

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we reckon? Engagement? He’s moving in? If it’s the latter then that is barely news :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
I think he moved in ages ago, I think she answered a q&a that suggested they'd been living together for a while.

Reactions: 1
Ah fair! Probs engagement then. Best of luck to the both of them and congratulations. No need to drag it out tho and make out like she ‘had to’ hide it? Why not just announce immediately? Strange attention seeking behaviour once again!

Reactions: 1
It’s probs engagement (nice but not that exciting for most regular folks who aren’t invested in her life in the way she seems to think) OR it’s probs excitement over a new underwear set, she always overhypes those

They bought a house. Little bit anti climatic

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So, I’ve decided this one is an absolute dose. But I will say, those razors she was on about are absolutely amazing. I wouldn’t be ‘influenced’ regularly by these things but I needed new razors and needed to find something better suited to sensitive skin

Reactions: 6
So, I’ve decided this one is an absolute dose. But I will say, those razors she was on about are absolutely amazing. I wouldn’t be ‘influenced’ regularly by these things but I needed new razors and needed to find something better suited to sensitive skin
even a broken clock is right twice a day! 😉

Reactions: 5
What were they called?

Now she's just putting stickers on herself? Get a bloody job.
literally had the most stressful day at work and I’d still rather do it all over again than be so bored that I start sticking butterflies all over my naked body.

Reactions: 7
She is so desperate :rolleyes: And its always the same. Butterflies - stick ‘em on my naked body. Flowers - stick ‘em on my naked body. Feathers - stick ‘em on my naked body. A bag of dead cats - stick ‘em on my naked body…😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OOOh Helena sticking butterflies on herself. She’s so quirky, so much BoDy PoSiTiViTY. Definitely not someone bored out of their mind and lacking creativity and original content.

Same as always with Helena, when it doubt get the boobies out

Reactions: 9
She’s had a YouTube vid about it a while back, I never watched it.

Anyone see her latest story? She sounds super defensive about someone asking about her moving into the flat.

She says she “lived by herself for such a long time” but... wasn’t she only there for like a year? She bought it around jan 2020 but I think it was a month or so before she moved in so... just over a year.

She’s such a bizarre person and never makes sense.

It’s definitely very unusual to go to the trouble of buying a flat, renovating it to the extent she did... just to live there for a year.

It’s unusual to do the above alone when you’re in a serious relationship. No biggie if that’s how she wanted to play it, but it’s unusual for sure.

It’s unusual to do a u-turn and buy with your boyfriend but.. just a flat? Has she not sold her flat? Has she sold it but not made much money from it? Most people tend to “upgrade” after their first property purchase but she seems to have just gone from one small flat to another small flat. Again, all very unusual.

Once again I find her baffling and I definitely pick up on a weird dynamic/weird vibes between her and her boyfriend. It’s like one of them isn’t as in to the other one, but I’m not sure which one it is.

Reactions: 7
It's pretty spensive in Brighton I guess and she's probably not got enough income to get a house.

Reactions: 4
It's pretty spensive in Brighton I guess and she's probably not got enough income to get a house.
I get that, why not just move the boyfriend into the flat she only just remodelled? Put his name on the deeds? She’s either sold it or she’s renting it out, both of which are weird moves.

Reactions: 9
I get that, why not just move the boyfriend into the flat she only just remodelled? Put his name on the deeds? She’s either sold it or she’s renting it out, both of which are weird moves.

Well if she didn't move we wouldn't get the good wholesome content of her painting walls. 🙄🙄🙄 How would we cope?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.