Nelly_London

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it actually an ad or she an attention seeking knob? As if you would just ignore something pink on the carpet that stands out like a sore thumb 🙄

Anyone get the feeling these 2 would be into cuckolding?

And that Xmas blanket and cushions look like they’re from home bargains.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was it actually an ad or she an attention seeking knob? As if you would just ignore something pink on the carpet that stands out like a sore thumb 🙄

She put it there on purpose, like could she not just come on and do an ad instead of the stupid set up of it 🙄

Reactions: 5

Her bed-making posts wind me up. The bed always looks tatty. Get a headboard?!

And are we to believe that this #AD she has set up so cleverly is with a toy she’s been using all morning then it’s landed on the floor - so are you now filming with something you haven’t even washed?🤢 Just more fake posts…

There’s the ad 😂
I think she’s so confused about what her brand as an ‘influencer’ is. She claims she is really discerning about who she works with and what she promotes but this is just evidence that she’ll flog anything that’s offered to her. I’ve noticed a lot of brand she promotes never share her content either.

Reactions: 8
Apparently she’s dreamed of working with them for years…yeah sure 🥱

Reactions: 6
Apparently she’s dreamed of working with them for years…yeah sure 🥱
Considering it's an Australian company that only started up in 2018, I'm finding that hard to believe 🙄 also if it's so great, why didn't she show it before being paid to show it? 🤔

Reactions: 14
That was the most cringey AF thing I’ve ever seen. Strategically making it fall off the bed 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The lounge set is awful and isn’t exactly relatable to many people since it’s £90 for the top and £70 for the trousers 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh there’s a cringey grid post coming that she’s been working on for ‘hours’ too. 🙄 She’s got little to be at!

There’s probably some correlation with this brand and everyone that took part in that Lovehoney show she did the other week. Maybe part of some PR package.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think the toy looks super cheap and plasticky too. It definitely wouldn't be going anywhere near my bits and pieces

Reactions: 3
Vush’s tagged posts choc full of girls posting the exclusive 60% discount code lol

Honestly after that fanny shaving in the bath post I wouldn’t be shocked if she uploaded a demo video of this thing in the name of ‘normalising’ pleasure 🙄😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Definitely think they are into cuckolding/hotwifing

Reactions: 2
Not surprised she lost 1200 followers, strategically making it fall out of the bed was son cringeworthy. Also, not everyone does want to look at vibrators all over their Instagram story. She should’ve gave people a heads up instead of the stupid making the bed story

Reactions: 11
What’s annoyed me is her acting all high and mighty about it. “We’ve got some more learning to do kids” wind your neck in love 😂 it was a gratuitous post for a brand ad, you weren’t breaking ground on some important social issue.

If all about the amazing product and the important message then why didn’t she just use this photo for her grid post as well 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
so many influencers promote sex toys and it's not an issue but the way she did the whole thing with the bed and sharing the concerned messages from people 🤮🤮

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.