Nelly_London

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20211203-033703.png

Weird way to say "I don't use things before I promote them"

How else would you not like a brand until AFTER you've worked with them? Why not promote things you actually use and have liked for a while, Helena?

Reactions: 12
Why oh why does she think people want to see her get into a bath for duck sake!!! Although it’s an ad for the razor so it makes sense, she hasn’t shown it for a while.
I don’t follow any influencers but I look at some peoples stories from time to time, she’s definitely the most boring in terms of her content

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg the fanny video. Can we NOT! The bathing videos are just unnecessary and creepy.

Reactions: 4
She does this exact same video for this estrid ad once a month :sleep: it's so ingenue lol

Reactions: 5
Why would any self respecting person set up their phone to record themselves getting in the bath… I’m baffled 🤯
I know right!? You'd have to film yourself getting in, and get back out to stop the recording, and then reposition her camera for the next shot...or worse, film themselves lying in the bath with the water level below her boobs and creepy Brendon comes in to give her a cuppa and they stage the fakest kiss...ew. She has way too much time on her hands.
just went and had a look at her highlights
that's maaad, she's so fake when it comes to advertising!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.