Nelly_London

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed her today, I’m no prude and have no issue with sex toys but the whole thing just feels so forced and like she’s suddenly trying to turn herself into a sex guru. I also don’t like to be told “you need to learn, kids” or whatever she said. I found it really patronising and feel like she’s got her knickers in a twist because she lost followers and probably thought she’d gain a tit ton more

Reactions: 14
I swear literally every single one of the questions she answered, she had asked herself. Nobody has asked if she has lost sensation in her boobs, she just wanted to talk about it

Reactions: 12
Of course she’s having a down day on the same day glossybox arrived. She can advertise it as the perfect pick me up 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of course she’s having a down day on the same day glossybox arrived. She can advertise it as the perfect pick me up 🙄
it's hard to tell how much of her content is real and how much is staged.

Not sure how I feel seeing Helena sensually fondling her tummy like that...and honestly can conventionally thin (I know she is midsized but still, she's slim) women stop pinching their rolls and contorting themselves just to prove they have naturally occurring (and totally normal) skin folds??

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She really annoys me! Especially her facial expressions 🤣 and the way she acts

Reactions: 2
I'm not an influencer, I have around 3k followers. Even I got a message about advertising for vush. She's not special.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nah I'm sorry who in their right mind would post that reel. Something is so off with their relationship, weird af

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.