Nelly_London

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but we do have footage of her somehow filming herself hiding from neighbours as if she knew they were coming...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
but we do have footage of her somehow filming herself hiding from neighbours as if she knew they were coming...
I thought she was in an upstairs flat/apartment?
She is upstairs so her neighbours must be creeps too if they stand looking up at her windows 😂

Reactions: 5
Thought this was hilarious, wants to hide from neighbours in her upstairs flat but happy to strut around the streets in London in lingerie and heels 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be honest, I find her quite harmless. I also find her sooooo beige and her content is incredibly dull. Also my husband was sat next to me while I was watching Instagram stories and asked me why I’m watching someone shave, so that was abit cringeworthy.

I can’t really relate to her, I only watched for her baking videos but after gaining a stone baking all kinds of stuff to keep myself sane in lockdown there’s no point in me following her anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I always think she’s in that fine line that separates “real” from “cringe” 😆 and a lot of the times she just crosses de line to cringe

Reactions: 5
Probably 😂
But at least she hasn’t got them damn butterflies stuck to her body again haha

Reactions: 3
She’s making her bed today 🎉🎉🎉
And next there’s going to be some sex toy posts
8974D1B8-43E6-441C-A06D-CB8E0A720247.png

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.